Garnier hydra lock light moisturising milk

4.3

on 7/21/2014 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a great body moisturiser for after the shower. It is easy to apply and is absorbed very fast. It is very hydrating and I have noticed a good improvement in my skin's texture. Love it and will definitely repurchase.

on 10/12/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE! my skin feels baby soft after using this and it really hydrates my skin and it looks much smoother, has a nice smell too

on 3/10/2011 2:00:00 PM

In Europe the name of this product is HydraFix. Well, as I said earlier in other reviews I am very picky about smells... This lotion would be perfect if it wasn't for the smell.... Smells like nuts or something... Annoys me a lot... But my extremely dry skin feels baby smooth with this... It is really effective. So, for those who don't mind the nut/butter (I am not that precise when describing smells) is a great option!!!

on 1/4/2011 6:51:00 PM

I've tried a lot of low end moisturisers from Boots and superdrugs and some from Bodyshop (both light and heavy ones) and I always found myself come back to this one. I've never tried the rich texture version as my skin isn't that dry but I do use it on a daily basis. It absorbs really fast and it doesn't feel sticky (Vaseline! talking about you!) aftewards. It's normally quite cheap anyway but sometimes it's on offer like half price. It hasn't got much smell to it, if anything it's a very neutral smell so even my husband can use it and he did.

on 5/28/2010 2:16:00 PM

This review is for GARNIER HYDRALOCK (which i did not find listed on MUA) - not the light version!

I hated this product ever since the first application. I was looking for something very moisturizing - but this was TOO MUCH!
It's like putting olive oil on the skin and trying to rub it in. Very thick, oily and sticky. I've never seen a body lotion like this.
I used it after taking a bath and I could not put on clothes for one hour, because I was feeling sticky and oily. It takes a lot of time to get absorbed by the skin.

Probably this is why they made the "light" version...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favourite body milk of all time. It is super smart in the sense that it sinks in right away to the deeper layers of skin, whilst still providing outstanding hydration. I suffer from oily skin and often get blocked pores on my arms but this hydrates well and leaves no greasy residue behind. It is suitable for all skin types and i would recomend this to anyone.

on 8/1/2009 1:22:00 PM

i have the big one of this as it was half price in superdrug. Now normally i wouldnt turn to garnier for a moisturiser i prefer butters and more natural creams but my sister had this in her room and i thought i would give it a try lol

This stuff does something i have never found any other moisturiser to do and that is actually absorb into the skin really well it leaves it soft and within a minute on my arms it has completley dissapered no greese no residue! for me this is a definate plus point and its something that bugs me with butters and thick creams. it contains palm oil no mineral oil- im not sure how good this is for your skin but it feels nice and does a good job!

Im not sure about the 24hrs moisture claim but i will report back. if you want something light weight, non greasy or sticky and easily absorbed then this is totally the guy to choose!