November 26, 2014 | 1849 users online

Pressed Powders - Bourjois - Mineral Radiance Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by kedaface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it was hard finding the right shade for my tan/olive skin and i ended up buying the 05 dore shade which left a little pink tint on my skin making me look ridiculous as i need a yellow tint for my skin...the cover power doesn't last very long like for 3-4 hours..
i don't recommend you use the sponge in the compact as it makes you look streaky and doesn't give as good coverage as when you use a foundation brush/powder brush. (i use a foundation brush, this gives the best coverage).
on a positive note, it does smell SO NICE OMG

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I bought this powder to wear over my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation and am really disappointed :/ I do like that this powder is really finely milled and does leave a nice finish on the skin but the lightest shade which I purchased makes my face look like a hot pink colour. Its just way too undertoned. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by GoonerGirl

I purchased the powder in shade 5 and realised it was a tad too dark for my skin...so I improvised!!! I use it as a contour/bronzer. Looks fab! Doesnt stay on a long time though, but that's because my skin can get rather oily. Cant really complain because I'm a big fan of Bourjois :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by JadeM13

I have this in 02 Vanille (i'm NC 20 in MAC). It's a very lightweight powder, so you can pile it on, without it looking cakey, however, you might get a weird orange tinge if you put too much. It sets my makeup beautifully and gives my skin a nice satin finish. Lasting power is pretty good, about 8 hours without touch ups. Has a real powerful floral scent, which doesn't bother me, but I know can bother others. Also has a mirror and a puff.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This powder is not bad but it has a very strong orange tone to it.
I bought mine in 04 beige medium and it is ok when I use a tiny bit of product to set make up in certain areas or when I wear it on its own.
I have yellow undertones so if I apply a regular amount of this product over my foundation, my face looks a different colour than my neck, gives me more of a reddish tone rather than a yellow or beige.
This works best for contouring or used on its own if you don't need much coverage, it gives a nice glow and evens out the skin tone nicely.
If you have more of a yellow undertone avoid applying too much product over your foundation, use other powders to set it.
The smell of this powder is a bit overpowering and I found that the sponge that comes with it is useless, it applies too much product.
I won't be buying this again because the colour doesn't really match my skin that well and as I'm not using it so much I think it will last for a long while.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I just can't make this work for me. I would probably give it one star but I'm kinda inexperienced when it comes to powders so perhaps I'm doing something wrong. This smell is delicious, really clean, but the color (I have the lightest shade, 02 Vanille) is way too yellow/orange (not dark) for me. If you apply it with the puff that's included you end up with a yellow facade on your face. I can make it work slightly if I apply it with a brush and only use a tiny bit of product but anything else is just too much. Really disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i started using this over my avene liquid foundation, which normally doesnt hold long during the day. but now these two together work very well. i dont touch my face for 8 hours. i bought a few tints darker than my skin tone because i use it as a blush/bronzer. that means i use it mainly on the oily parts of my skin. i dont know if it is because it is mineral but it controls totally the shine. but i dont like its weird perfume. and i dont use the sponge that comes with it, but a (blush) brush. i find the texture very light and the color is natural. UPDATE: hmm, i lowered the lippies because it caused me burning sensation and little white bumps

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Austria as a replacement for my everyday powder that was starting to be cakey. I think it was around 14 euros, a reasonable price.
Unfortunately this powder doesn't deliver. I have pretty good normal to dry skin, it can get slightly oily in the T-zone under certain circumstances. I use powder mainly to set my make up, or as a finishing touch, or to blot throughout the day. This one has a cute pinky packaging that feels very ladylike, and a nice smell (maybe a bit too strong? I would have preferred a scentless one). I apply it with a retractable powder brush and I have to say it spreads on evenly without leaving dry patches.
When you first apply it, it leaves a nice, transparent smoothed-out effect on the skin (please note: I use a ridiculously small amount, otherwise I think the pale and powdery colour would start to show). Nothing more, nothing less. Does not improve the texture/appearance of skin, does not minimize imperfections either. This may be acceptable for the price*, but the main downside is that it has virtually no staying power: after 2 or 3 hours it actually manages to turn my face quite oily! Won't repurchase.

*I recently discovered E.L.F. products so I guess it's NOT reasonable for the price anymore, it's just plain wasted money.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Ereee

The smell!!!!!! Horrible. Overpowering. Nauseating. UGH.
The compact was SO hard to open and once I finally GOT it open, the fumes wafted out... I threw it out.
Back to MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by mooky05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very light skinned with an oily complexion so I bought the dore colour to use as a bronzer on holiday and it was excellent!

The coverage is light but gives you a good glow and is not patchy at all - in fact the coverage is quite smooth all over. I would recommend it to anyone who has a very fair complexion wanting to get a subtle glow without the orangeness!!