November 26, 2014 | 1729 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superbalanced powder makeup (spf 15) [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by KylieCee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not great at all! I bought this product with really high hopes for its value and quality, as Clinique is such a reputable brand. I normally pay the same price of $50-60 for Bare Minerals pressed powder and it will generally last me a year.... This one only lasted 3 months - I'm a very minimal makeup wearer. This disgruntlement aside, I found the texture really chalky and stiff. It blocked my pores and during the day, it seemed to cover any natural oil with a dull surface.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Rosamendes

Can't believe they've discontinued it! Been using it for over a year now. This is my 3rd or 4th repurchase and I still have some product left. Don't know what I'll do when it's finished :( it's slightly darker than my skin tone and I'm using the lightest shade. Clinique could have worked on their shades a bit cause their lightest shade is not light enough but it looks good on me so not an issue ! Packaging is beyond amazing best compact case ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by katastrophe521

So I love this product and went to 3 different stores yesterday only to find out it was discontinued :( i literally wanted to cry because this has been my the best powder yet, so I'm asking if anyone knows a powder similar to this?? I feel so lost without it lol

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by AztecAnnie

I have been using this product since it was introduced. Loved it, but now sadly it looks like it has been discontinued. Soo sad. I think Clinique has really missed the boat on this one by discontinuing it. It had 300+ positive reviews on their site as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this product. I use it as a finishing powder and love the packaging as well as how light and natural it looks on my skin.
The downside is that it does tend to dry my already dry skin out if I wear it all day and especially so with constant use.

I have repurchased it in the past and would probably do so again in the future, but unfortunately, I have to limit my use and moisturise like crazy whenever I do use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by julieslot

LOVE this!
I use it everyday together with concealer. Not heavy coverage, but enough to make my skin look nice (i don't have acne/scarring/etc.) Feels really light on the skin. I'm on my second pot, my first lasted me for about a year, which is pretty good :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by PurpleDragonFly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love it. best powder I have tried. It covers light or heavy, up to you how much you put on. It feels creamy once it melts into the skin. Stays on all day.
Love the grinder, don't like the brush. I use my own. It's a bit too big to carry in a small purse. I like that it has no smell that I have to deal with all day. (Don't know why make up has to smell.)
It also doesn't oxidize on my face. No scary orange or pink face.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by SallytheCat

This product is so good! I don't use any foundation just this and it works like a charm. Sometimes I have to add some powder during the day though but I have oily skin. It doesn't break me out or anything. The packaging is so clever but sometimes I get powder on the mirror.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not sure how terrific this is as a foundation, but as a finishing powder this is a great product. Unlike most loose powders, this isn't messy because the packaging allows you to control how much powder is released. I use a large powder brush to sweep this on and it sets my makeup for the day. Just keep in mind a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by NaijaNYC

I use this powder as a finishing powder due to the fact that it's very, very sheer. It helps keep oil at bay and helps my skin give off a very nice, healthy glow. Great Product!