August 2, 2014 | 1649 users online

BB Cream - Etude - BB Magic Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by conde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this BB in "refreshing" which means the version for oily skin. When I apply the BB it feels really light and matte. With loose powder and a compact powder it's moderately good at oil control. It's a very nice BB cream with one big flaw: it comes only in one, too dark shade. I have very pale skin (lighter than NC15) and I can't go out wearing this. It makes me look orange.

I use this BB as a moisturizer/ primer under Lily Lolo or Everyday Minerals bases. It keeps the mineral bases shine free for a few hours longer than with any moisturizer or primer I've yet tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by meringues

This is the best BB cream I have ever used. Most of them break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. However, this one has worked out just perfectly for me. The coverage is nice- not too heavy, just enough to even out my skin tone. The formula is smooth and comes out of the package with ease. It is a tube style package with a pump attached to the end. I cannot comment on its near end-of-life use, since the product has lasted me over 6 months!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Ginasiregar

I had one, and it's awesoooome!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by NekoAi

It's my first bb cream from etude that I buy in full tube. I tried other sample but it goes off from my skin color.
I like this bb cream because it suits my tone and have a nice coverage, well yeaa 80%, not cakey and makes my skin look brighter without looks like a ghost.
Doesn't make any new pimples, and I feels that it helps me covering my pores from dirt.. too bad that it doesn't have spf so I must blend it with a little spf cream :)
Overall, a very nice bb cream with gewd price~ :D

A must have for a "bb cream" starter~ ciao

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely BB creme that I ordered from Korea. The tube pumps the product out really nicely and the cap stays on very well. The tube is very pretty. The creme smells very nice and soothing, a bit lavender. The texture is thick but blendable. The tone is neutralising, a bit light beige natural. I matches up well to my very fair skin tone (medium blonde, blue eyes, freckles). It blends smoothly and has a moderate amount of coverage, definitely reducing any redness and partially covering blemishes. I use concealer after applying this BB creme, and I set it with a loose powder. It lasts without too much break through oil from about 8am until 4pm. The colour stays true throughout the day. I find this product better for use during cooler weather. It does not irritate my skin or cause blemishes and I do believe that it heals my skin faster.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great BB Cream! I just wish that it had SPF in it. Good for dry skin. (Mine does not have SPF in it).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by bonehead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product i have supper oily skin, when i first tried it i broke out in a few places but i keep using it and my skin adjusted to it and its perfect now no brake outs. I have been using this for months probably 4-5, i just finished one and now using another one but it goes a long way, for more coverage i would blot it when my face would start getting oily 2 hours in then add matte powder foundation then ur set. great part about it i have seen dramatic improvement in my skin since using it, use this over liquid foundation just because it does not make my skin age. only time i use foundation now is for parties then i would use tarte amazonian clay full coverage foundation or a neutrogena skin clearing foundation, other than that i love this product use it every day for school and work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by dessdu

Pros:
- It doesn't leave your face looking ghostly.
- Not that pricey
- Lasts for about 6 months.
- The smell and packaging of this product's really good.

Cons:
- After 3 hours, my face looks oily :(

Overall, it's a great buy! But you definitely need to pat on some powder after 3-4 hours if you have oily skin like me. I would definitely buy again. :) It's my current favorite bb cream. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by llaw

I got this bb cream in the oily version because it was the only Korean brand bb cream I could find without whitening effects. However, this bb cream clogs up the pores in my nose and is a little too white for my skin. I am a pretty fair skinned Asian, but it still made me look whiter. It gives light to medium coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best BB cream I have tried and also my go-to foundation for work. What not to love? Excellent coverage, moisturising and does not darken throughout the day. It seriously holds untill I take it off, and no other foundation stays more than 4 hours on my oily face. This is the only tube of bb cream I have ever used up and will gladly purchase again. I get the excellent color match by mixing it with lighter/darker foundations for winter/summer. No breakouts and dry patches from it.