November 29, 2014 | 1147 users online

BB Cream - Etude - BB Magic Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by fegdino

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Next to my human best friend is Etude BB cream Bright Fix! Actually, this is my everyday buddy for my dark circles. I never had breakouts with this product, so easy to apply and blend, not heavy on my skin, coverage lasts very long, and not too pricey. It goes well with my face powder. Unlike the other brand i used, this product does not cake after putting on face powder. My work does not require me too much sun exposure so i feel safe with its SPF 30.
Since im now in my late 40's , i cannot go out without my Etude BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by twiggyrawr

I love this BB cream! It does have decent coverage in evening out the skin tone and it works very well in brightening up my face. I also find that this has great staying power, so even after a long day out it's still holding up. However I do find my face tends to get oily/shiny throughout the day, so I usually just use bloting paper to soak up the excess oil that accumulates.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by conde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this BB in "refreshing" which means the version for oily skin. When I apply the BB it feels really light and matte. With loose powder and a compact powder it's moderately good at oil control. It's a very nice BB cream with one big flaw: it comes only in one, too dark shade. I have very pale skin (lighter than NC15) and I can't go out wearing this. It makes me look orange.

I use this BB as a moisturizer/ primer under Lily Lolo or Everyday Minerals bases. It keeps the mineral bases shine free for a few hours longer than with any moisturizer or primer I've yet tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by meringues

This is the best BB cream I have ever used. Most of them break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. However, this one has worked out just perfectly for me. The coverage is nice- not too heavy, just enough to even out my skin tone. The formula is smooth and comes out of the package with ease. It is a tube style package with a pump attached to the end. I cannot comment on its near end-of-life use, since the product has lasted me over 6 months!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Ginasiregar

I had one, and it's awesoooome!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by NekoAi

It's my first bb cream from etude that I buy in full tube. I tried other sample but it goes off from my skin color.
I like this bb cream because it suits my tone and have a nice coverage, well yeaa 80%, not cakey and makes my skin look brighter without looks like a ghost.
Doesn't make any new pimples, and I feels that it helps me covering my pores from dirt.. too bad that it doesn't have spf so I must blend it with a little spf cream :)
Overall, a very nice bb cream with gewd price~ :D

A must have for a "bb cream" starter~ ciao

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely BB creme that I ordered from Korea. The tube pumps the product out really nicely and the cap stays on very well. The tube is very pretty. The creme smells very nice and soothing, a bit lavender. The texture is thick but blendable. The tone is neutralising, a bit light beige natural. I matches up well to my very fair skin tone (medium blonde, blue eyes, freckles). It blends smoothly and has a moderate amount of coverage, definitely reducing any redness and partially covering blemishes. I use concealer after applying this BB creme, and I set it with a loose powder. It lasts without too much break through oil from about 8am until 4pm. The colour stays true throughout the day. I find this product better for use during cooler weather. It does not irritate my skin or cause blemishes and I do believe that it heals my skin faster.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great BB Cream! I just wish that it had SPF in it. Good for dry skin. (Mine does not have SPF in it).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by bonehead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product i have supper oily skin, when i first tried it i broke out in a few places but i keep using it and my skin adjusted to it and its perfect now no brake outs. I have been using this for months probably 4-5, i just finished one and now using another one but it goes a long way, for more coverage i would blot it when my face would start getting oily 2 hours in then add matte powder foundation then ur set. great part about it i have seen dramatic improvement in my skin since using it, use this over liquid foundation just because it does not make my skin age. only time i use foundation now is for parties then i would use tarte amazonian clay full coverage foundation or a neutrogena skin clearing foundation, other than that i love this product use it every day for school and work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by dessdu

Pros:
- It doesn't leave your face looking ghostly.
- Not that pricey
- Lasts for about 6 months.
- The smell and packaging of this product's really good.

Cons:
- After 3 hours, my face looks oily :(

Overall, it's a great buy! But you definitely need to pat on some powder after 3-4 hours if you have oily skin like me. I would definitely buy again. :) It's my current favorite bb cream. :)