October 20, 2014 | 1939 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Infinite Liquid Eye Liner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an imperfect product that fulfills a particular need for me. I've given it a high rating because this stuff is deeply pigmented, super black, and, unlike many other liquid liners, very tenacious.

Most non-gel/cream liners tend to fade from the inner corners of my eyes, but this one stays on all day and night. I've even slept with it on and found it still mostly intact the next morning. I'd put it slightly below a gel or cream liner like MAC's Fluidlines in terms of staying power, but way above most other eyeliners. It won't come off with water or a normal cleanser. You'll need something oily to break it down.

The texture is thicker than you'd expect and rather sticky. It does glide on pretty well, so I'm not too bothered by it. It goes on very wet and can transfer easily until it dries.

The packaging is awful. The applicator is really poorly designed and constructed. Mine actually has a few bristles on the middle of the wand instead of at the end! The applicator is clumsy and splayed, even when brand-new. I will forgo it and use my MAC #210 liner brush instead when I want a perfect cat eye/winged look. But I can use it to quickly apply a little bit of the product to my inner corners (I use my Physician's Formula liquid liner for the rest of the eye because it has a much more precise applicator).

I'd definitely repurchase. It's not perfect, but I can't complain too much given the price and quality of the product (if not the packaging).

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by hmckin20

I wish I could write a good review for this product, because it SHOULD be perfect. It stays on relentlessly, has a great color, and doesn't smudge - even for hooded eyes. BUT I found application very difficult, because when I made a mistake, I couldn't wipe it off. Removing the makeup was nearly impossible, and I irritated my eyelids trying to get it off, even with makeup remover. Great in the wear, awful in application and removal. Not going to bother with this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by SincerelyTinna

This stuff is insane, alright?
I made an account just to rave about it.
First of all, yes. The brush is a pain. The consistency sort of feels heavy on your eyes, but for me - someone with monolidded eyes, i love having a thick line, anyways. The heaviness of the product was uncomfortable at first, but after a few days using it, i'd grown used to it. You can still feel it, ofc, but it's not really bothersome or anything.
Now for the best part.
This thing will not move.
It is one of the most waterproof eyeliners i think i will ever come across.
Here's an idea. After being out in 30 degree, 94% humidity for about 8 hours and then in a shopping center for 3 more, it was the same as it was when i first applied it.
But wait.
I also showered with this on.
I used my clean and clear morning burst cleansor and my olay microbrasion cleansing brush.
I used the olay foaming face wash on top of that at the end
and i scrubbed the hell out of it.
But guess what?
I walk out of my shower and my mascara is a mess from the scrubbing, however my eyeliner is completely there.
No fading.
The slightest bit of smudging under the wing when i wiped it.
It's incredible.
If you can deal with the brush and the consistency, or if you just really need a real long lasting eyeliner for sports or an event, try this.
It's my holy grail long wear eyeliner.
If only you guys could see how it looks right now.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Intoxicationx3

The liquid eyeliner I usually use started to make my eye itchy/irritated so I picked the color Everlast to replace it.

The texture is different than other liquid eyeliners; it is a lot thicker. I'm assuming because it is waterproof and not water based.
The color is dark and doesn't fade.I feel like some days I use it, it dries matte whereas other days, when daylight hits it, you can see a little shine.

It truly is waterproof though! Which means it is a bit of a pain to take off.
Also it didn't irritate my eyes which was a plus.

Overall, I liked it and would recommend it to a friend

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by skylalavigne

my holy grail eyeliner. with the short brush, this product is SO easy to apply... takes about 20 seconds to dry. lasts ALL DAY AND LONGER! this is hands down THE best eyeliner ive ever used. purchasable at any drugstore for around $7. so cheap! very intense color stay, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Withinnightescence

I found these gems at the dollar tree near my work. I purchased the gold and the purple. They're both gorgeous. For a dollar I can't say no. I can say no to the packaging however. I don't know if it's just because they're dollar store packaging or what! But the packaging looked like it wasn't even a good brand. Still didn't stop me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Jhoney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've got the oily Asian eyes with the barely there, short lashes on my lower lash line. Eyeliner is the one make up item I MUST have on when I leave the house. I wear this eyeliner EVERY single day.

So I'm not sure why some of the reviewers are complaining they can't wash or remove this stuff off their eyes? Hello, it's as advertised. I will go to the gym and sweat for an hour and a half and then go to work. It looks perfect all day. My trick to getting it off is putting facial moisturizer (or eye cream) on and using a tissue or cotton ball to wipe. Of course this works better at the end of the day and after I've washed my face. I've tried MAC's fluidline pots and Stila's Stay All Day and they don't stay on as well as Milani.

As for the brush applicator, it takes a little practice. For the top lash line, I use the supplied brush after wiping some of the eye liner on the tip of the bottle. Then I use an angled eye liner brush to create a less defined line or a more natural, smudgier look. I do not use the brush applicator on the lower line ever...it is quite difficult. But the angled eyeliner brush works like a charm on the lower lash line.

Getting it on my eye lashes? I don't really care if I'm using black, brown, navy, or purple because my lashes are dark. If I'm using a lighter color, like bronze/gold, I typically work a little brown as close to my lash line as possible afterwards. And also paint the parts of my lashes that has gold with the brown. It takes a little practice to avoid getting the liner on the lashes but for the price and staying power, it's SO worth it!

Yup, it does get goopy after a while. Even the MAC liquidlast did this. I've even gotten goopy Milani ones from a just opened bottle and I think that's the store's fault for stocking the item for too long. Or maybe the cap was just not air tight enough. I'd have to say though for the two black ones I bought, they were both very non-goopy and liquidy. It was usually the shimmery colors that came out of the package a bit dry and goopy.

Drying time? Not too fast nor too slow. I think it's perfect for me because I like to work with the eyeliner and smudge it before it dries. If I need more time to work, I prep the eye area with a little extra eye cream right before using liner and yes, the liner still stays put!

Recently, my Walgreens and CVS have stopped selling every color except black. Blasphemy! My brown Asian eyes cannot handle the harsh black liquid eye liner color. So I guess I have to get my colors online now but I'm still happy because it's so much cheaper than MAC and all the other expensive brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dunno, I guess I'm in the minority or maybe I got an old tube or something? I find this stuff to be somewhat usable (when I'm desparate) but what I don't like so much about it is that it's not blendable at all, if that makes any sense.

I can't be the only one who uses liquid liner this way but I typically like to apply liquid liner and then smudge it a bit to get the shape or the look that I'm going for (I don't like my eyeliner to look so harsh); I also like to use liquid liner over cream/stick/shadow liner but with this stuff?

It seems to instantly set into a permanent tattoo and there's just no blending or budging it unless you wanna maim yourself. Sometimes i've even tried--and failed--to get it off using all sorts of creams with q-tips (just end up with an even harsher looking line and horribly red inflamed skin).

Anyways, I have yet to find anything that works good with this stuff though I recently ran out of my other liner and have ended up using it with a crappy $1 store liner (LA Colors)--:(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hey everyone this is an UPDATED review. So I had to come back to give this amazing product more credit. How do I describe it's awesomeness?

Well let's just say when the world is coming to an end and zombies take over, and my face has melted off, brows gone, and bronzer nonexistent.. My eyeliner would still be looking fabulous!!

When I went to an amusement park, I put this on and it was still perfect when I got home 14 hours later. I actually went swimming in it last night at a friends pool party.. YES SWIMMING! Head underwater and rubbed my eyes a few times. Still in tact!

This item comes with .17 FL oz and believe me when I tell you a little goes a long way. The actual product is so pigmented and rich in color (I have everlast/black, forever/coppery gold, and infinite/electric blue). It is actually very thick. It takes a bit to get used to but when you do get used to the thicker consistency, you will be astonished. The brush also takes a bit to get used to, but you could always use a different brush because sometimes it gets a bit hard to achieve a perfect cat eye with this brush.

It also takes a bit longer to dry. So becareful. When taking this eyeliner off, you will definitely need an oil based makeup remover.. Or else you will be scratching your eyes off cause once this is set, it will not budge.

If you find that the infinite liquid eyeliner is a bit difficult for you to use, try the liquid eye pencil.. It was long wearing on me but less of a pain when I had to take off. ( my go to liquid & pencil )

Milani.. Thank you for your awsomeness. You the real MVP lmao

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I heard about this eyeliner through a cosplayer on Youtube. All I have to say about it is: pretty good formula, but terrible applicator. I don't know if it's the formula that makes the applicator bad, but it's just so difficult to apply. The formula is rather thick, and so is the brush. Getting it on without making a mess is nearly impossible for me, and I'd like to believe that I'm pretty good at applying liquid liner that comes in a brush applicator. I suppose if you're going for a thicker line, it wouldn't be so much of a problem, but the thick brush just cannot create those thin, sharp lines I like for an everyday liner look.

Staying power is beyond good, though. It's hard to get off, which says something to me, since I rarely have issues getting any waterproof eye makeup off at night. This eyeliner would be great for people with oily eyelids as long as you're willing to take the time to create neat lines with the less-than-impressive brush!