April 19, 2014 | 1769 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Infinite Liquid Eye Liner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I picked this up in two shades, 05 Everlast (black) and 06 Unlimited (brown). As basically everyone on here has already mentioned, the staying power of this product is remarkable. Until you make a concerted effort to get it off, it's not coming off. I bought this because I was looking for a liquid eyeliner that I could do my cateye look with, that would hold up to my runny allergy eyes. This product prevailed. I chose Milani because they are both cruelty-free and widely available at retail/ drugstores. Their pricing is also really unbeatable, especially for a cruelty-free product; it seems that companies that opt not to test on innocent rabbits and such then feel justified in charging the consumers a premium price. I didn't rank this product higher for two reasons. One is the brush. It really isn't very good, especially when compared to the many other great options out there for eyeliner brushes and applicators these days, my favorite being the flexible felt-tip pen (L'Oreal has one I adore). Not only is the brush stubby, but right out of the tube it had stray hairs/bristles. So annoying. My second and last gripe, is the difficulty to remove. YES, I know this is longwear, but when both my waterproof-approved eye make-up removed AND pure baby oil were failing to remove this, one has to begin to wonder if it's worth it. The part that really got me during removal, was that as I continued to dab with a saturated cotton pad, the eyeliner seemed to regress into my lashes. My mascara, which was not waterproof, was long-gone, and now I had clumps of liner in my lashes. Not to mention the clumps/ bits all over my lower eye area and cheeks. Yuck. I will keep these eyeliners on hand, because yes, their staying power is great for when my allergies are really at their worst and my eyes drip. But I do plan to continue to look for one with a better applicator.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by arameep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had heard that this eyeliner was comparable to Mac Liquidlast as far as staying power goes and I wanted to see it for myself. And the answer is... No, it really doesn't. It's not a bad eyeliner and it does last for a long time, but it's nothing compared to the Mac Liquidlast. I would just save your money and get the Mac one instead. But for the price, it's definitely a decent eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the bullet proof eye liner, I have never known a liquid liner to last so long. I have swatches still on my hand that I have not been able to remove because I don't want to use my makeup remover on them. I got this in the color everlast, which is a matte black, and I would say it dries almost matte. The formula is extremely thick and there is no stopper so this is not for the beginners. Great for days you will be doing a lot in water or frankly doing anything. Great price too, but eyeliner in the drugstores.

The one thing I don't like is this on the waterline. I tried it there and I had an allergic reaction to it so if you have sensitive eyes and or wear contacts I don't recommend doing that... The Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner is great. It doesn't make my eyes flair up at all and super duper cheap and has a good semi waterproof solution.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

The only product that stays on my waterline (next to revlon colorstay eyeliner lol) i noticed that it dries out easily so it gives me a hard time to blend on my upper lashline. But still not bad! I still like this product because it doesnt smudge on lowerlash line stays in place (7-9hrs i guess) and it doesnt give you the "racoon eyes"

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Y2lin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best eyeliner ever!! The only thing that would stay on me all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by tdorow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Staying Power! It won't come off until you take it off. I use a Q-tip and baby oil to remove. Oily lids are not a problem. The applicator brush requires skills to use. Can get on lashes. But once you get the product on, it stays on, you can go thru a blizzard and your eye liner will still be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by bruceymama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great eyeliner for oily eyelids, and in my opinion, a wonderful dupe for MAC Liquidlast liner. I have very oily lids and nearly every liner I have tried, pencil to gel to liquid, melt or smudge off my lids within a couple hours. The only ones to withstand the oil have been Stila's Stay All Day liner and MAC's Liquidlast liner, and I use primer followed by a layer of sheer eyeshadow with both. But this Milani liner is awesome, with a brush slightly more stiff than the Liquidlast brush and a slightly less sticky formula (which I prefer). Stays all day without smudging, flaking, or transferring. My only complaint is that if I'm not extra careful with application I tend to get it on my lashes, which is a pain but not difficult to remove. Overall awesome liner, and with it being half the price of Liquidlast and Stila I will definitely be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Nbentz1128

I love love love this eyeliner. I use it on my top lids and it stays on all day, and it's pretty much water/sweat proof. My skin gets oily throughout the day, especially my eyelids, but the eyeliner doesn't smear or bleed. Obviously, If you rub/scratch your eyes then it'll flake, but so will your mascara. Goes on nicely, dries fairly quickly and the color pops! I love the cobalt blue color for fun party looks, but I use the black from day to day. Comes off easily with makeup remover :) I've been buying this eyeliner for about a year now, not about to switch :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I got this during K-marts BOGO 50% off Milani event. I have this in the cobalt blue and the dark brown. I have to say, the texture is quite thick and goopy. I'm not a novice when it comes to applying liquid eyeliner, but i had some difficulty (mainly with the brown). The brown one is sooo thick and goopy that it was damn near impossible to get a clean line. I will most likely toss it out. The cobalt blue however, wasn't quite as goopy and a bit thinner in consistency. I love how opaque and intense the color is. I am a big fan of Milani products. I would definitely get this again but only if it was on the BOGO 50% sale. I don't know if it was a bad batch for the brown, but I probably wouldn't be getting that color again. This stuff does stay on very well. ALL DAY. Even with my waterproof makeup remover... i needed to give it a good rub to get all of it off!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is like CEMENT.

I am not kidding.

I tightlined with the brown color. Took a hot shower.

Guess what? I got out. NO RACOON EYES. And there was still a line left on my tightline.

Tightline 24/7. YES please.

Is removable with lumene eye makeup remover. (dupe for lancome bifacil).

Did I mention it was $4?