Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium, Sorbitan Tristearate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, BHT.

on 8/25/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time HG products! It is the only eyeliner that will stay on without smudging no matter how long I wear it. (If anything, it'll fade but I'd take that over smudging any day).

It is somewhat difficult to apply and definitely not a good eyeliner if you aren't used to applying eyeliner, since the brush is so flimsy and it's hard to remove when you make a mistake. But after going through at least 3-4 tubes of this product, it gets a lot easier to work with. The formula itself gets really thick and goopy (especially the you longer have it) so I like to wipe the excess off on the side of the tube. I've gotten used to the brush so I don't really have a problem with it.

And since it is so waterproof, it will obviously take more effort to remove. I like to take a cotton pad soaked in an oil-based makeup remover and let it sit on my eye for 10-15 seconds before swiping it away and repeating. Then I'll take a Q-tip soaked in makeup remover and remove any stubborn remaining eyeliner. You really don't need to scrub! And because the formula can be kind of drying, I also like to apply a small amount of olive oil where I applied the eyeliner at night.

It can take a lot of effort with this eyeliner but for the look it gives and how long it stays, it's definitely worth it.

on 8/4/2015 1:47:00 AM

Ive gone through a few tubes of this and although I really like the formula, lasting power and overall consistency, it tends to dry out quick on me which is why I have had to repurchase although it's not empty. But in my opinion the formula gets ruined quickly and if you're not careful with placing the brush back in the tube nicely, you can permanently ruin the brush applicator, thus making winged eyeliner application a mess. I wish the brush bristles were more sturdy and less bendy so they wouldn't get ruined. Like I mentioned, make sure to close this stuff tight after each wear because for me, the formula goes bad before I'm even out of the product. I keep repurchase ng this because I always get compliments of my liquid liner with this. I guess it's because it's intensely black and it looks nice after 7 hours of wear. It doesn't smudge or make my eyes burn if it doesn't get in my eyeball. This liner and the wet n wild liquid one are the best drugstore ones I've tried and I've tried very single loreal, revlon, Covergirl and Maybelline liner. This product is fairly similar to the Maybelline ultra fine liquid liner. Same applicator and similar formula. I like it but I wish they'd give a better applicator.

on 7/5/2015 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!! Like many others I've tried every eyeliner out there & none of them would stay on. I do have very oily eyelids and this is the 1st and ONLY one that has worked for me. Yes, the consistency is a bit gloopy & you have watch not to get it on your eyelashes as it'll make them clump up & you won't be able to use mascara. Yes, you can't make mistakes in applying because its difficult to get off once it dries, which is about a minute. Yes, you need a little elbow grease & a really good oil based makeup remover to get this stuff off. BUT, IT'S ALL WORTH IT. This liner stays put until i take it off & for me that's a miracle.

on 6/21/2015 3:34:00 AM

The formula is HORRIBLE. Its gooey and takes forever to dry, which makes it impossible to have a perfect line. Then, the brush and tube take out way too much product, making it a mess to apply it. By the end of the whole long process of attempting to get a perfect line, I always end up with my lashes covered with this really bad formula, and too much wearing more product than necessary. I'd say the only good thing about it is that it doesn't wear off and is hard to remove, which im perfectly okay with :)

on 2/6/2015 10:06:00 PM

Holy Grail eyeliner for those of us with deep-set, oily lids. I cannot rave enough about it, but I will make some clarifications for complaints I've been seeing.

1. The brush. Guys, it's not that bad...if you don't like the shape, just get little fingernail scissors and trim it to be angled or cut off the number of hairs you don't need. I paint teeny tiny medieval manuscripts for fun though so maybe I'm just an overachiever for delicate brushwork.

2. The thick, goopy formula. Yeah the packaging leaves a lot to be desired in terms of a stopper so you aren't wiping a lot off on the edges of the tube, but on the bright side, think of how long it's going to take you to use up one tube! A little goes such a long way. If you have trouble with product going on too thick, wait about 15 seconds, and then carefully blot with a tissue and it'll dry just fine.

3. The impossibility of getting it off. This is a bad thing?!?! Why are people upset it doesn't come off?! I personally love that I can stretch it out over 2 days, sleeping and all, with maybe a minimal touch-up on day 2. After day 2 it does break down enough to be wiped off easily enough with makeup remover. However, if you goof immediately while you're applying it, Clinique lotion (the classic yellow kind) takes it off very easily and gently if you barely dampen a q-tip in it. I'm not sure about any other kinds of lotion working though.

All those issues addressed, anyone who likes a good bold black line and wants it to STAY PUT needs to just resign themselves to practicing with this liner until they master it, because it is so worth it to never have a moment's worry about how it's looking throughout the day and night.

on 1/12/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my holy grail! I have oily eyelids and I have very, very long daya. I go to school in the morning, nap/sleep in the afternoon, and party at night and this stuff stays on until I rub it up with make up remover. I even showered with this stuff and my dramatic cateye look stayed the same. The bad this is that the formula is very goopy and hard to work with the brush it comes with. I apply it with a gel eyeliner brush and it works devine. I am still on the hunt for an eyeliner that stay put like this one for my travel bag, but no luck so far.

on 1/11/2015 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my HG. It's waterproof and it will last me for at least two days if i wanted/needed it to. I have Asian eyes and oily lids. So I'm just prone to smears and this eyeliner will stay on with no fade or smears. I love it. The brush is hard to work with and the formula is pretty thick. I just use my own angled brush dipped in the formula to have more precised and controlled lines.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Waterproof!! Awesome! This is really good. I gave this the "nap" test & slept for a couple of hours & it was still there yepp. I took it off pretty easily w Clinique Take The Day Off Balm makeup solvent. There should be a stopper & I wish the the brush were more like the NYC liquid liner. I wipe the brush off on the edge of the product & then go back to that left over product for the other eye & seems to be a pretty okay system. Idk if it will make it gloppy around the neck eventually from doing that? It's very thick. I got everlast (black) which why don't they just label it with a color name like black coz I had to google it on my phone at the store b4 I bought it in case it was grey. Everlast IS black!! Very pigmented black & this stuff stays put, even despite my oily lids. I will find a way to work around the brush but I don't want to waste precious product. I've never tried MAC liquid eyeliner so I've not got it to compare it to. If they made the stem longer & gave it a stopper it would be perfect but I'm still a superfan!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this eyeliner for free in a goodie bag in the shade 07 Timeless, a gunmetal color. At first I was excited because I'm a fan of Milani and because I love eyeliner! However, disappointment quickly set in. The formula is the thickest, goopiest formula I've ever encountered in a liquid eyeliner and the brush already had some splayed bristles. The combination of these two factors made drawing a clean line VERY difficult. Drawing a clean FINE line would be impossible. The goopyness of the eyeliner also meant that it would get stuck in my eyelashes. The one thing I don't have any complaints about is the wear of this eyeliner. Even on my extremely oily lids, I didn't experience smudging or fading. Removal of this is more difficult than removal of most waterproof eyeliner, but it's easier than removing eyelash glue. And since I wear false eyelashes about 3x a week, it's something I can definitely deal with. Hint: Oil cleansers are key for removing waterproof makeup and eyelash glue.

I've pretty much given up on using this as eyeliner, but I will try using it as an eyeshadow. I just put some on the back of my hand and used my fingers to quickly spread it out. So far it shows promise as a crease proof eyeshadow. I will update after trying it on my eyes.

on 10/23/2014 4:25:00 PM

I love this eyeliner! I have been using it daily/religiously for the past 5 years.
Its smooth and easy to apply, quick and flawless for my winged eyeliner. I can do it while driving with no problem in a matter of minutes. The color stays, I don't even have to retouch throughout the day and night, sometimes not even the following day. When I sweat like crazy at raves & clubs, cry during sad movies, or go swimming its still looking as good and fresh when I first applied it.
I see people complaining about the application of it, but I prefer it to liquid pens or angled brushes.
I fear the day they discontinue it and have panic attacks when they run out of stock at the store lol.

Top Rated Milani Products