August 23, 2014 | 1351 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Infinite Liquid Eye Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by skylalavigne

my holy grail eyeliner. with the short brush, this product is SO easy to apply... takes about 20 seconds to dry. lasts ALL DAY AND LONGER! this is hands down THE best eyeliner ive ever used. purchasable at any drugstore for around $7. so cheap! very intense color stay, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Withinnightescence

I found these gems at the dollar tree near my work. I purchased the gold and the purple. They're both gorgeous. For a dollar I can't say no. I can say no to the packaging however. I don't know if it's just because they're dollar store packaging or what! But the packaging looked like it wasn't even a good brand. Still didn't stop me though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Jhoney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've got the oily Asian eyes with the barely there, short lashes on my lower lash line. Eyeliner is the one make up item I MUST have on when I leave the house. I wear this eyeliner EVERY single day.

So I'm not sure why some of the reviewers are complaining they can't wash or remove this stuff off their eyes? Hello, it's as advertised. I will go to the gym and sweat for an hour and a half and then go to work. It looks perfect all day. My trick to getting it off is putting facial moisturizer (or eye cream) on and using a tissue or cotton ball to wipe. Of course this works better at the end of the day and after I've washed my face. I've tried MAC's fluidline pots and Stila's Stay All Day and they don't stay on as well as Milani.

As for the brush applicator, it takes a little practice. For the top lash line, I use the supplied brush after wiping some of the eye liner on the tip of the bottle. Then I use an angled eye liner brush to create a less defined line or a more natural, smudgier look. I do not use the brush applicator on the lower line ever...it is quite difficult. But the angled eyeliner brush works like a charm on the lower lash line.

Getting it on my eye lashes? I don't really care if I'm using black, brown, navy, or purple because my lashes are dark. If I'm using a lighter color, like bronze/gold, I typically work a little brown as close to my lash line as possible afterwards. And also paint the parts of my lashes that has gold with the brown. It takes a little practice to avoid getting the liner on the lashes but for the price and staying power, it's SO worth it!

Yup, it does get goopy after a while. Even the MAC liquidlast did this. I've even gotten goopy Milani ones from a just opened bottle and I think that's the store's fault for stocking the item for too long. Or maybe the cap was just not air tight enough. I'd have to say though for the two black ones I bought, they were both very non-goopy and liquidy. It was usually the shimmery colors that came out of the package a bit dry and goopy.

Drying time? Not too fast nor too slow. I think it's perfect for me because I like to work with the eyeliner and smudge it before it dries. If I need more time to work, I prep the eye area with a little extra eye cream right before using liner and yes, the liner still stays put!

Recently, my Walgreens and CVS have stopped selling every color except black. Blasphemy! My brown Asian eyes cannot handle the harsh black liquid eye liner color. So I guess I have to get my colors online now but I'm still happy because it's so much cheaper than MAC and all the other expensive brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dunno, I guess I'm in the minority or maybe I got an old tube or something? I find this stuff to be somewhat usable (when I'm desparate) but what I don't like so much about it is that it's not blendable at all, if that makes any sense.

I can't be the only one who uses liquid liner this way but I typically like to apply liquid liner and then smudge it a bit to get the shape or the look that I'm going for (I don't like my eyeliner to look so harsh); I also like to use liquid liner over cream/stick/shadow liner but with this stuff?

It seems to instantly set into a permanent tattoo and there's just no blending or budging it unless you wanna maim yourself. Sometimes i've even tried--and failed--to get it off using all sorts of creams with q-tips (just end up with an even harsher looking line and horribly red inflamed skin).

Anyways, I have yet to find anything that works good with this stuff though I recently ran out of my other liner and have ended up using it with a crappy $1 store liner (LA Colors)--:(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hey everyone this is an UPDATED review. So I had to come back to give this amazing product more credit. How do I describe it's awesomeness?

Well let's just say when the world is coming to an end and zombies take over, and my face has melted off, brows gone, and bronzer nonexistent.. My eyeliner would still be looking fabulous!!

When I went to an amusement park, I put this on and it was still perfect when I got home 14 hours later. I actually went swimming in it last night at a friends pool party.. YES SWIMMING! Head underwater and rubbed my eyes a few times. Still in tact!

This item comes with .17 FL oz and believe me when I tell you a little goes a long way. The actual product is so pigmented and rich in color (I have everlast/black, forever/coppery gold, and infinite/electric blue). It is actually very thick. It takes a bit to get used to but when you do get used to the thicker consistency, you will be astonished. The brush also takes a bit to get used to, but you could always use a different brush because sometimes it gets a bit hard to achieve a perfect cat eye with this brush.

It also takes a bit longer to dry. So becareful. When taking this eyeliner off, you will definitely need an oil based makeup remover.. Or else you will be scratching your eyes off cause once this is set, it will not budge.

If you find that the infinite liquid eyeliner is a bit difficult for you to use, try the liquid eye pencil.. It was long wearing on me but less of a pain when I had to take off. ( my go to liquid & pencil )

Milani.. Thank you for your awsomeness. You the real MVP lmao

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I heard about this eyeliner through a cosplayer on Youtube. All I have to say about it is: pretty good formula, but terrible applicator. I don't know if it's the formula that makes the applicator bad, but it's just so difficult to apply. The formula is rather thick, and so is the brush. Getting it on without making a mess is nearly impossible for me, and I'd like to believe that I'm pretty good at applying liquid liner that comes in a brush applicator. I suppose if you're going for a thicker line, it wouldn't be so much of a problem, but the thick brush just cannot create those thin, sharp lines I like for an everyday liner look.

Staying power is beyond good, though. It's hard to get off, which says something to me, since I rarely have issues getting any waterproof eye makeup off at night. This eyeliner would be great for people with oily eyelids as long as you're willing to take the time to create neat lines with the less-than-impressive brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by ValleyGirl101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have always had a hard time finding a liquid eyeliner that would stay and not smear. I had bought maybelline, Wet n Wild, and other but when I usually put them on they would go on smeared or leave other undesire lines. Until I bought this liquid eyeliner OMG!! I loved it so much I bought another one even before I finish the first one. It goes on so smoothly that glides on your eyelid and it's creamy and it LASTS all day!!! I always had problems doing the top winged line, well... no more!! This is so far the best 24 hrs liquid eyeliner!! Definitely recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

HG HG HG. My go-to eyeliner, perfect for every day.

My eyes are extremely picky about eyeliners because I have oily monolids. Every single eyeliner I've tried, regardless of its form - gel, pencil, liquid, liquid pen and so forth - has failed to satisfy my requirements for "the One" (eyeliner to rule them all). They have all failed because they have either smudged so badly to the extent I looked like a panda with seriously black bags under my eyes, faded off my eyelids, disappeared completely at the end of the day or weren't pigmented enough.

I bought this after watching one of my favourite monolid YouTubers, Angela Minji Kim, say that this was one of her "monolid-approved" eyeliners. After using this for three months, I can honestly say that this is really "monolid-approved". This baby is still going strong and proves to me that there is hope for me in the eyeliner department. It is the only eyeliner (out of the ridiculous amount I've tried) that can survive the entire day on my eyelids with very minor fading and zero smudging. Yes, it lasts the WHOLE day. When I look at my eyes after the end of a long day, it's still there and just like how I initially applied it in the morning. I have been out clubbing and sweating my face and eyelids off - and this has survived and held up fine. No smudges with very little fading. Sweat-proof and waterproof.

The eyeliner I have is "05 Everlast" and it is a damn fine highly pigmented black colour. Sure, the applicator annoys me sometimes too - it's finnicky and I have my good and bad days with it - the bad days being where I get too much product and then I have to wipe the excess on the sides and top of the tube. The eyeliner dries and sets fairly quickly (around 1 minute) if you have the "right" amount of eyeliner on the applicator.

Also a note of warning, don't apply too much product - this stuff takes ages to dry. Just a little bit of product will suffice for both eyes. With experience, you'll definitely get better with using the applicator to line your eyes and knowing the "right" amount to have on the applicator. I don't find this eyeliner difficult to remove at all - I recommend using a good dual-phase makeup remover. Garnier Clean Sensitive Gentle Make-Up Remover does a swell job in removing this easily.

If I really had to be picky, the packaging is the only real flaw of this absolutely amazing product. After being tossed around in my cosmetic bag, the writing and print has faded significantly. The brand name has disappeared so all that's left is an almost entirely black colour tube, devoid of writing and design. It's just a matter of aesthetics but I'm perfectly content with the product itself (even though it would be nice for the eyeliner to have better print that actually stays!).

Tl;dr - this is the real gem of the eyeliner world. Truly the one eyeliner to rule them all. Don't believe any other brands' claims that their eyeliners last 16 hours, 24 hours, are waterproof and don't smudge and other untruths ad nauseum until you try this.

Love love love. Will continue to repurchase forever.

Did I forget to mention it's affordable too? (I buy off eBay since I don't live in USA)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by thammer101

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Green eyes need that dark accent to set them off. I try in vein to put different combinations on my eyes but sometimes at my age going with what works is the only option. Ok, I am artistic but you only need to be able to draw a straight line in little strokes to make any liner work. I have no dupe because I refuse to walk away from a spot on known entity. Never bothered to make comparisons because --- it ain't broke -- and you won't be either if you buy this rather than another product at the makeup counter. BYGO makes them less than $5.00/each. Goes on smooth, no pulling. Get an inexpensive makeup remover like CG in oil free and no problem. That is an amazing bargain also. You will not be disappointed. Never had a problem with smudging, migration or flaking. The product lasts for a super long time. You can go big or small by layering. The cap fits snugly and never had a problem (it plays well with other makeup :).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I picked this up in two shades, 05 Everlast (black) and 06 Unlimited (brown). As basically everyone on here has already mentioned, the staying power of this product is remarkable. Until you make a concerted effort to get it off, it's not coming off. I bought this because I was looking for a liquid eyeliner that I could do my cateye look with, that would hold up to my runny allergy eyes. This product prevailed. I chose Milani because they are both cruelty-free and widely available at retail/ drugstores. Their pricing is also really unbeatable, especially for a cruelty-free product; it seems that companies that opt not to test on innocent rabbits and such then feel justified in charging the consumers a premium price. I didn't rank this product higher for two reasons. One is the brush. It really isn't very good, especially when compared to the many other great options out there for eyeliner brushes and applicators these days, my favorite being the flexible felt-tip pen (L'Oreal has one I adore). Not only is the brush stubby, but right out of the tube it had stray hairs/bristles. So annoying. My second and last gripe, is the difficulty to remove. YES, I know this is longwear, but when both my waterproof-approved eye make-up removed AND pure baby oil were failing to remove this, one has to begin to wonder if it's worth it. The part that really got me during removal, was that as I continued to dab with a saturated cotton pad, the eyeliner seemed to regress into my lashes. My mascara, which was not waterproof, was long-gone, and now I had clumps of liner in my lashes. Not to mention the clumps/ bits all over my lower eye area and cheeks. Yuck. I will keep these eyeliners on hand, because yes, their staying power is great for when my allergies are really at their worst and my eyes drip. But I do plan to continue to look for one with a better applicator.