Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium, Sorbitan Tristearate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, BHT.

on 6/21/2015 3:34:00 AM

The formula is HORRIBLE. Its gooey and takes forever to dry, which makes it impossible to have a perfect line. Then, the brush and tube take out way too much product, making it a mess to apply it. By the end of the whole long process of attempting to get a perfect line, I always end up with my lashes covered with this really bad formula, and too much wearing more product than necessary. I'd say the only good thing about it is that it doesn't wear off and is hard to remove, which im perfectly okay with :)

on 2/6/2015 10:06:00 PM

Holy Grail eyeliner for those of us with deep-set, oily lids. I cannot rave enough about it, but I will make some clarifications for complaints I've been seeing.

1. The brush. Guys, it's not that bad...if you don't like the shape, just get little fingernail scissors and trim it to be angled or cut off the number of hairs you don't need. I paint teeny tiny medieval manuscripts for fun though so maybe I'm just an overachiever for delicate brushwork.

2. The thick, goopy formula. Yeah the packaging leaves a lot to be desired in terms of a stopper so you aren't wiping a lot off on the edges of the tube, but on the bright side, think of how long it's going to take you to use up one tube! A little goes such a long way. If you have trouble with product going on too thick, wait about 15 seconds, and then carefully blot with a tissue and it'll dry just fine.

3. The impossibility of getting it off. This is a bad thing?!?! Why are people upset it doesn't come off?! I personally love that I can stretch it out over 2 days, sleeping and all, with maybe a minimal touch-up on day 2. After day 2 it does break down enough to be wiped off easily enough with makeup remover. However, if you goof immediately while you're applying it, Clinique lotion (the classic yellow kind) takes it off very easily and gently if you barely dampen a q-tip in it. I'm not sure about any other kinds of lotion working though.

All those issues addressed, anyone who likes a good bold black line and wants it to STAY PUT needs to just resign themselves to practicing with this liner until they master it, because it is so worth it to never have a moment's worry about how it's looking throughout the day and night.

on 1/12/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my holy grail! I have oily eyelids and I have very, very long daya. I go to school in the morning, nap/sleep in the afternoon, and party at night and this stuff stays on until I rub it up with make up remover. I even showered with this stuff and my dramatic cateye look stayed the same. The bad this is that the formula is very goopy and hard to work with the brush it comes with. I apply it with a gel eyeliner brush and it works devine. I am still on the hunt for an eyeliner that stay put like this one for my travel bag, but no luck so far.

on 1/11/2015 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my HG. It's waterproof and it will last me for at least two days if i wanted/needed it to. I have Asian eyes and oily lids. So I'm just prone to smears and this eyeliner will stay on with no fade or smears. I love it. The brush is hard to work with and the formula is pretty thick. I just use my own angled brush dipped in the formula to have more precised and controlled lines.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Waterproof!! Awesome! This is really good. I gave this the "nap" test & slept for a couple of hours & it was still there yepp. I took it off pretty easily w Clinique Take The Day Off Balm makeup solvent. There should be a stopper & I wish the the brush were more like the NYC liquid liner. I wipe the brush off on the edge of the product & then go back to that left over product for the other eye & seems to be a pretty okay system. Idk if it will make it gloppy around the neck eventually from doing that? It's very thick. I got everlast (black) which why don't they just label it with a color name like black coz I had to google it on my phone at the store b4 I bought it in case it was grey. Everlast IS black!! Very pigmented black & this stuff stays put, even despite my oily lids. I will find a way to work around the brush but I don't want to waste precious product. I've never tried MAC liquid eyeliner so I've not got it to compare it to. If they made the stem longer & gave it a stopper it would be perfect but I'm still a superfan!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this eyeliner for free in a goodie bag in the shade 07 Timeless, a gunmetal color. At first I was excited because I'm a fan of Milani and because I love eyeliner! However, disappointment quickly set in. The formula is the thickest, goopiest formula I've ever encountered in a liquid eyeliner and the brush already had some splayed bristles. The combination of these two factors made drawing a clean line VERY difficult. Drawing a clean FINE line would be impossible. The goopyness of the eyeliner also meant that it would get stuck in my eyelashes. The one thing I don't have any complaints about is the wear of this eyeliner. Even on my extremely oily lids, I didn't experience smudging or fading. Removal of this is more difficult than removal of most waterproof eyeliner, but it's easier than removing eyelash glue. And since I wear false eyelashes about 3x a week, it's something I can definitely deal with. Hint: Oil cleansers are key for removing waterproof makeup and eyelash glue.

I've pretty much given up on using this as eyeliner, but I will try using it as an eyeshadow. I just put some on the back of my hand and used my fingers to quickly spread it out. So far it shows promise as a crease proof eyeshadow. I will update after trying it on my eyes.

on 10/23/2014 4:25:00 PM

I love this eyeliner! I have been using it daily/religiously for the past 5 years.
Its smooth and easy to apply, quick and flawless for my winged eyeliner. I can do it while driving with no problem in a matter of minutes. The color stays, I don't even have to retouch throughout the day and night, sometimes not even the following day. When I sweat like crazy at raves & clubs, cry during sad movies, or go swimming its still looking as good and fresh when I first applied it.
I see people complaining about the application of it, but I prefer it to liquid pens or angled brushes.
I fear the day they discontinue it and have panic attacks when they run out of stock at the store lol.

on 10/12/2014 7:59:00 PM

This is an imperfect product that fulfills a particular need for me. I've given it a high rating because this stuff is deeply pigmented, super black, and, unlike many other liquid liners, very tenacious.

Most non-gel/cream liners tend to fade from the inner corners of my eyes, but this one stays on all day and night. I've even slept with it on and found it still mostly intact the next morning. I'd put it slightly below a gel or cream liner like MAC's Fluidlines in terms of staying power, but way above most other eyeliners. It won't come off with water or a normal cleanser. You'll need something oily to break it down.

The texture is thicker than you'd expect and rather sticky. It does glide on pretty well, so I'm not too bothered by it. It goes on very wet and can transfer easily until it dries.

The packaging is awful. The applicator is really poorly designed and constructed. Mine actually has a few bristles on the middle of the wand instead of at the end! The applicator is clumsy and splayed, even when brand-new. I will forgo it and use my MAC #210 liner brush instead when I want a perfect cat eye/winged look. But I can use it to quickly apply a little bit of the product to my inner corners (I use my Physician's Formula liquid liner for the rest of the eye because it has a much more precise applicator).

I'd definitely repurchase. It's not perfect, but I can't complain too much given the price and quality of the product (if not the packaging).

on 10/4/2014 9:38:00 PM

I wish I could write a good review for this product, because it SHOULD be perfect. It stays on relentlessly, has a great color, and doesn't smudge - even for hooded eyes. BUT I found application very difficult, because when I made a mistake, I couldn't wipe it off. Removing the makeup was nearly impossible, and I irritated my eyelids trying to get it off, even with makeup remover. Great in the wear, awful in application and removal. Not going to bother with this product again.

This stuff is insane, alright?
I made an account just to rave about it.
First of all, yes. The brush is a pain. The consistency sort of feels heavy on your eyes, but for me - someone with monolidded eyes, i love having a thick line, anyways. The heaviness of the product was uncomfortable at first, but after a few days using it, i'd grown used to it. You can still feel it, ofc, but it's not really bothersome or anything.
Now for the best part.
This thing will not move.
It is one of the most waterproof eyeliners i think i will ever come across.
Here's an idea. After being out in 30 degree, 94% humidity for about 8 hours and then in a shopping center for 3 more, it was the same as it was when i first applied it.
But wait.
I also showered with this on.
I used my clean and clear morning burst cleansor and my olay microbrasion cleansing brush.
I used the olay foaming face wash on top of that at the end
and i scrubbed the hell out of it.
But guess what?
I walk out of my shower and my mascara is a mess from the scrubbing, however my eyeliner is completely there.
No fading.
The slightest bit of smudging under the wing when i wiped it.
It's incredible.
If you can deal with the brush and the consistency, or if you just really need a real long lasting eyeliner for sports or an event, try this.
It's my holy grail long wear eyeliner.
If only you guys could see how it looks right now.

Top Rated Milani Products