December 19, 2014 | 1604 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by MissSammyLouise

This stuff is great! Feels funny peeling off and takes longer than 10minutes to dry (I put it on when having a bath). When I take it off my skins lovely and soft and looks cleaner and clearer!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best face mask I've ever used. For the longest time, I had read about it for a long time and had been dying to get it, and when I got it, I was so happy. I've been using it twice a week for almost two years and am still using the same bottle, with it working the same way it did the day I got (amazing) and I still have a lot of it. It's really helped clear up my skin and get rid of any acne and the occasional dry skin that I have. When I use it, I wash my hands, put a layer on my skin, then leave it on my skin for 8 to 10 minutes. After it's fully dried, I peel it off, with my skin feeling soft and clean. It's a sticky substance, so I recommend having a rag or using water after putting it on, because I will get everywhere. I highly recommend this as my go to drugstore face mask and any time you have the opportunity to get it, get it immediately. It's so worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I have sensitive skin, so I'm not sure what possessed me to purchase a peel off mask to begin with, but I've had it for a while and forget it's there. I definitely don't think pulling on my face and stretching out the skin is good for it. Seems like it could create elasticity problems. It smells good, but that's the only positive I can think of.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for 3 years or more now and I still love it.
I use this product the day after I get lazy and sleep with my makeup on- which happens quite often. This mask is very easy to apply but is very sticky- it can be hard to wash off your hands. This mask makes my face feel "new" again, my face feels very soft and clean. The smell of this mask is very refreshing but not overpowering. I think the best part about this product is taking it off your face, its fun but can look disgusting to other people haha.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried the sample package before buying the large tube. Glad I did. I applied it with a flat foundation brush which is how I apply all masks, so the application was fast and easy. It did seem to take longer to dry then the directions instruct you to keep it on (after 10 minutes still not completely dry). Removal was horrendous! Felt like I was ripping my skin off my face. Two days later, my face is dry and flaky and has broken out, never had that happen with other masks. Since I haven't changed anything else in my skin care routine I can only assume it is the mask that did both conditions. I have tried other Freeman masks and liked them very much. I can't recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

OMGosh. I love this mask! It was my first peel of masque that I've ever tried. I like it better than a clay masque! It leaves my skin soft, and brighter. You can see results over time. And it's definitely fun to peel off :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

My face does not respond well to clay masks at all, and when I mentioned that to a friend, she and I decided to trade masks. I ended up with this mask, which I do enjoy. :) Pros are that it smells very nice, you get a fair amount of product, it is affordable, and it truly feels like I am rejuvenating and clarifying my skin after every use. The cons are the packaging which gets clogged with facial gunk pretty easily and the fact that the mask is incredibly difficult to peel off. I just end up washing my face with hot water to remove it. Overall though, I love this mask and would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i didnt notice any diffrence ...also it took a while to dry but i do like freemans masks...just not this one...nice cucumber smell to it..kinda refreshing...but as far as making a difrence...no

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Nachtj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I wasn't too happy with this. It seemed to take FOREVER to dry, and it was really hard to peel off. All in all I didn't see/feel any difference whatsoever during or after use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the first Freeman mask I've tried, and I keep coming back to it. I like how bright and smooth it leaves my skin and sometimes I can see all the gunk it pulls off my skin in the mask. The downside is that it can be difficult to apply and don't get it in your hair or eyebrows! Unless you're in for a wax XD It also takes a long loooong time if you apply a thicker layer and the sides of my face never really dry all that well. You would have to use a washcloth if you wanted to wash this stuff off. But it's still one of my favourites and I love the smell!