Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

water, alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, panthenol, methylparaben, hydrolized silk, polysorbate 20, sodium pca, allantoin, disodium edta, menthyl lactate, propylparaben, ascorbic acid, thiotaine, vitamin e acetate, fragrance (parfum), blue 1

on 4/23/2015 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its only for Clarifies and Renews Skin. Made with natural, botanical ingredients. If you want more details about this product then you have to visit a site which has huge amount of beauty products.
Visit: http://www.beautyvariation.com

on 4/14/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Okay so I have no idea if this does much for my skin. I like it because it's fun to peel off, doesn't break me out and pulls out a bit of those fine hairs I have all over my cheeks. Also it reminds me of the movie American Psycho lol. Terrible reason to buy a peel off mask but idc it's fun and at this cheap price it's worth trying out. Would repurchase.

on 4/4/2015 10:08:00 PM

This is a really fun and inexpensive mask to use as a pick me up, I LOVE peeling this off my face! It's like peeling off school glue and it's not hard to remove. It doesn't do anything dramatic for my face but I wasn't expecting it to either. I would describe it as a refreshing and clean feeling after use. I doesn't do much for clarifying and It doesn't reduce or help blackheads or anything, its more of a surface clean which leaves your skin more supple after helping to remove some of the dead dry skin. I had no problems using this product as it was neither drying or irritating. Overall, I think it is a good beauty budget buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff peels off really well with no residue, feels nice and cool while drying and doesn't cause my face to over produce oil.

on 3/13/2015 1:26:00 AM

I have combinatiom skin with open pores on the cheeks. I've been breaking out on my left cheek lately, which left blemishes. i started using this in conjunction with the Dead Sea Minerals Anti stress mask. The results are WOW. After i wash my face i can actually feel the pores have been cleansed and any stubborn blackheads become easier to remove. Surprisingly I've stopped breaking out & the blemishes have started fading out. Highly recommend this product.
Currently I'm using it upto 3 times per week.

on 2/21/2015 10:05:00 AM

My skin doesn't respond well to scrubs for exfoliating, but it LOVES this peel and my skin looks great after I do one. I try to do it weekly but it actually HAPPENS more bi-weekly to monthly. I've been using it for about 5-6 months and have not had to re-purchase, but will need to shortly.

on 2/9/2015 6:24:00 PM

I used this type of mask years ago and was happy to discover this one.

I have combo-oily skin. My skin has gotten very moody as I approach pre-menopause. This keeps it 'in-check'. I sometimes get an occasional blemish during that time of the month, even at this age, and this seems to keep those at bay. If I do get a blimish this seems to make it disappear mush faster. Maybe that all very well is my imagination, but I appreciate that it just makes my skin feel and look better.

I use this (or try to use this) once or twice a week. FWIW, the other days I use the Boots cleanser and toner.

This leaves my skin feeling 'fresh' and clean. My skin looks cleaner and clearer somehow than my regular cleansers...??

Subtle scent..I do not know how to describe the scent..I guess they were going for a cucumber scent, whatever that scent it...? But this is very subtle, hardly any scent at all, really, and I am sensitive to scents and this does not even remotely bother me.

I have used some of the other masks from Freeman and those similar to this one, but I always come back to this one. Will, and have, re-purchase(d).

on 12/25/2014 2:10:00 PM

I received this as a christmas gift a few days ago and decided to try it out for the first time today. I used it on clean makeup free skin that only had a bit of night cream on it from last night. It was pretty fun the put on, it had the consistency of clear liquid glue to i had to spread it on my face before it got tacky. My thin layer dried in about ten minutes as it said on the packaging. It wasn't painful or hard to peel off, it ripped in chunks. Overall it made my face feel tighter and unclogged some of the pores from my nose. It made my face very clean tho i did rinse it afterwards cuz i got some it my eyebrow. I dont see any huge difference as i would get the same effect with exfoliating but who knows it the first try

This stuff is great! Feels funny peeling off and takes longer than 10minutes to dry (I put it on when having a bath). When I take it off my skins lovely and soft and looks cleaner and clearer!

on 11/29/2014 1:46:00 PM

This is the best face mask I've ever used. For the longest time, I had read about it for a long time and had been dying to get it, and when I got it, I was so happy. I've been using it twice a week for almost two years and am still using the same bottle, with it working the same way it did the day I got (amazing) and I still have a lot of it. It's really helped clear up my skin and get rid of any acne and the occasional dry skin that I have. When I use it, I wash my hands, put a layer on my skin, then leave it on my skin for 8 to 10 minutes. After it's fully dried, I peel it off, with my skin feeling soft and clean. It's a sticky substance, so I recommend having a rag or using water after putting it on, because I will get everywhere. I highly recommend this as my go to drugstore face mask and any time you have the opportunity to get it, get it immediately. It's so worth it.

Popular Masks