September 2, 2014 | 2182 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

My face does not respond well to clay masks at all, and when I mentioned that to a friend, she and I decided to trade masks. I ended up with this mask, which I do enjoy. :) Pros are that it smells very nice, you get a fair amount of product, it is affordable, and it truly feels like I am rejuvenating and clarifying my skin after every use. The cons are the packaging which gets clogged with facial gunk pretty easily and the fact that the mask is incredibly difficult to peel off. I just end up washing my face with hot water to remove it. Overall though, I love this mask and would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i didnt notice any diffrence ...also it took a while to dry but i do like freemans masks...just not this one...nice cucumber smell to it..kinda refreshing...but as far as making a difrence...no

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Nachtj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I wasn't too happy with this. It seemed to take FOREVER to dry, and it was really hard to peel off. All in all I didn't see/feel any difference whatsoever during or after use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the first Freeman mask I've tried, and I keep coming back to it. I like how bright and smooth it leaves my skin and sometimes I can see all the gunk it pulls off my skin in the mask. The downside is that it can be difficult to apply and don't get it in your hair or eyebrows! Unless you're in for a wax XD It also takes a long loooong time if you apply a thicker layer and the sides of my face never really dry all that well. You would have to use a washcloth if you wanted to wash this stuff off. But it's still one of my favourites and I love the smell!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by JancyRimera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been eyeing this product for quite some time and finally decided to give it a try! It's really great , it leaves your skin soft , and you can really notice a difference . The only thing I don't like is the consistency of it , can be a little hard to apply . But other than that I would definitely recommend it ! ( I would repurchase this product !!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by simplieelegant

I love this product. I've been using it for about 3 years now and I always feel refreshed after using it. This product made my face feel soft and bright. It also help shrink my pores. It is very refreshing after a nice shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by mariamahmed95

Love this product! Whenever my skin looks oily or not fresh and there's no time for a shower, I just put this on and voila! Skin looks fresh and rejuvenated, just like it would after a shower. Love love love this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Luuuna

Based on the description on the bottle, this mask is a "super-cooling" and "skin-quenching" mask which sounds amazing. However,in reality, the mask does not live up to its words.

I have been looking for a hydrating mask to provide a level of moisture to my combination skin and i have always wanted to try freeman's cucumber mask. This mask has a gel consistency which i find challenging to spread evenly on my skin and the smell is pretty horrible. But the worst part it, it does nothing to my skin. Nothing at all. I expected it to at the very least provide a level of moisture but it doesn't and i'm so disappointed in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cucumber peel off mask in a staple in my regimen for taming my problematic skin. I use it once every 3 weeks in my cycle in the warmer months, I use it the week after I go in for my facial.
This mask is relatively simple, it is a purifying, detoxifying, and exfoliating mask all to a small degree. It pulls oil from my face in a small amount. This a fantastic gentle mask, if you buy this hoping for a lot of power in one particular thing you will be disappointed, this mask was made to be suitable for a lot of people. After I use this mask my face feels much cleaner, a bit softer, and a little bit less oily. I also leave my mask on 15 minutes I think it works better, it does still come out in chunks but it doesn't bother me. I always rinse my face off afterwards anyways. My favorite thing about the mask is the fresh cucumber smell and seeing all the gross dead skin it pulls out on the mask, it's satisfying in that sense.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by rockhormon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For me this product is not much of a help, since I can't stand the gluish consistence of it... I was not able to put it on my face, only on my back, and who would have thought? It really is good! After peeling off my skin didn't feel "smooth" and stuff, but I certainly noticed a change. My back felt clear, and even after days, I didn't have any clodged pores there. But still, I can not put it on my face! If you are sensitive at things like that, just like me, I would not recommend it, since it really has a very bad consistence, but if you are not like me I would recommend you giving it a try.