Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

water, alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, panthenol, methylparaben, hydrolized silk, polysorbate 20, sodium pca, allantoin, disodium edta, menthyl lactate, propylparaben, ascorbic acid, thiotaine, vitamin e acetate, fragrance (parfum), blue 1

on 6/23/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mask doesn't really do much. It's quite tacky and I feel like it doesn't really do anything but just sit and dry on my face. My skin feels indifferent after using this and it doesn't remove any dead skin cells or anything... But for the price, it doesn't hurt to try.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product!
I love peeling the mask off.
My mom tends to be fascinated with peeling it off for me actually.
It leaves my skin feeling clean.
My biggest complaint is the packaging.
It is kinda difficult to get out.
Overall though I like this a lot.

this is a mask I like the idea and peeling it off I see the impurities in there which is nice the only think is it is hard it pull off my cheeks due to peach fuzz. but it's a nice little mask that purifies and is definitely strong and stings sometimes when my face is dirty

on 5/2/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Bad product

on 4/29/2015 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't find this to do anything for my skin. Not the biggest fan of how it applies (terrible application process - veryyyyyyy sticky and a bit difficult to apply). I only enjoyed the peeling off part.

on 4/23/2015 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its only for Clarifies and Renews Skin. Made with natural, botanical ingredients. If you want more details about this product then you have to visit a site which has huge amount of beauty products.
Visit: http://www.beautyvariation.com

on 4/14/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Okay so I have no idea if this does much for my skin. I like it because it's fun to peel off, doesn't break me out and pulls out a bit of those fine hairs I have all over my cheeks. Also it reminds me of the movie American Psycho lol. Terrible reason to buy a peel off mask but idc it's fun and at this cheap price it's worth trying out. Would repurchase.

on 4/4/2015 10:08:00 PM

This is a really fun and inexpensive mask to use as a pick me up, I LOVE peeling this off my face! It's like peeling off school glue and it's not hard to remove. It doesn't do anything dramatic for my face but I wasn't expecting it to either. I would describe it as a refreshing and clean feeling after use. I doesn't do much for clarifying and It doesn't reduce or help blackheads or anything, its more of a surface clean which leaves your skin more supple after helping to remove some of the dead dry skin. I had no problems using this product as it was neither drying or irritating. Overall, I think it is a good beauty budget buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff peels off really well with no residue, feels nice and cool while drying and doesn't cause my face to over produce oil.

on 3/13/2015 1:26:00 AM

I have combinatiom skin with open pores on the cheeks. I've been breaking out on my left cheek lately, which left blemishes. i started using this in conjunction with the Dead Sea Minerals Anti stress mask. The results are WOW. After i wash my face i can actually feel the pores have been cleansed and any stubborn blackheads become easier to remove. Surprisingly I've stopped breaking out & the blemishes have started fading out. Highly recommend this product.
Currently I'm using it upto 3 times per week.