E.L.F. Custom Eyes - Pink Ice 2507

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/4/2013 4:02:00 PM

This shadow is ok. I was really intrigued by the fact that these fit into my MAC palette, so I decided to grab a couple. This shadow isn't terrible, but it's nothing like what I'm used to using. I use a lot of Too Faced, MAC and Sephora shadows, with Cover Girl's Shimmering Sands palette on the lower end. This shadow is just not that pigmented, and it doesn't really last long when applied. If I purchase anymore MAC shadows and need the room in my palette, I'll probably toss this.

EDIT: I recently got MAC's Gleam in a Back2MAC and wound up tossing this shadow. It just wasn't that great. For $1, it wasn't worth taking up that spot in my MAC palette.

on 3/29/2012 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very flattering color. a very light pinkish-champagne with some shimmer. It brings a lot of light into the eyes and lifts them too! Perfect for inner eyes, brow bone, or even a quick sweep over the eyes if you're in a hurry! I really do like the elf single eyeshadows, though I don't think they rival MAC they are really great quality for the price!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eye shadow is translucent on my NC25 skin coloring. (I am pale!) I use it as a base color to blend out the edges of accent colors so it is good for that. It is such a snooze of a color though I probably will not repurchase even for its very cheap price because I have an enormous stash of eye shadows that can replace this any day. It is a super sheer ever so slightly pink shade with micro specks of silver shimmer. It looks a bit chalky & has a slight chalky feel when applying. Not a horrible color if you want a very natural look. This is probably best for tweens just starting to wear makeup.

on 9/8/2011 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very sheer shimmery pink
-Not that pigmented at all
-Just provides shimmer
-Would look better over a pigmented shadow or on top of a cream base
-Not too impressed and will not repurchase

on 8/24/2011 11:51:00 AM

I really like this over the studio cream eye shadow in natural glow for a every day look. very nice colour the only thing i dont like is the fall out.

on 7/7/2011 4:22:00 PM

Totally underwhelmed by this line of eye shadows. I bought 4 shadows ( gaah) to fit the four pan. They look fine in the pot. They look FAKE on your eyes. Terrible quality, glittery. In this case, you get what you pay for ( a cheap product).

on 4/18/2011 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You get what you pay for. The eyeshadow looks gorgeous in a pan, but when you apply it on the eyelid, it's almost like you apply a powder. Not worth spending even a Dollar.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh, Pink Ice. You are one deceiving little eyeshadow. :)

Granted, this isn't the greatest quality eyeshadow you can get, even for a drugstore brand. It definitely is powdery (has a lot of fallout) and isn't incredibly pigmented even though its soft texture may lead you to believe so. That aside, I do like this shade. It looks like a cool, pale pink in the pan but it doesn't show up (at least on me) that way. It's more of a champagne color with hints of gold and pink. This shade along with Moondust in the crease is nice for a day-time look. Honestly, I could see myself hitting pan with this one and repurchasing it. :)

on 2/4/2011 10:14:00 PM

This is a really great eyeshadow, i just loved it. use it for neutral looks, with a hint of gold and pink
you would need a palette/element for this. Like the ELF element for 4 e/s

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not impressed with this eyeshadow. It's powdery and has a lot of fallout, and doesn't go on pink at all. At best it's a weak gold glitter that doesn't stay on for long.

Popular Eye Shadows