September 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Gels/Soaps - Avon - Avon Naturals Pomegranate Mango Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

This smells great. It's more of a summer body wash as I didn't find it moisturizing. I will only buy when its on sale as regular price is $8 Canadian. I bought when it was on sale for $1.99.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This shower gel dried out my skin so badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

The smell is really good! And I have sensitive and dry skin but it didn't affect me at all. I mainly love this for the scent, affordable price, and the convenient packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a great smell! This is one of my favorites. I find the shower gel lathers well and the bottle shape is handy for storing in my shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I looove this smell! It is one of my favorites from the naturals line. Great combo of scents with pomegranate and mango. I loooooove mango and this really does have a mango smell. Easy flip open cap and i love the shape of the bottle! Great for easy storage in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by kristina5475

I'm a HUGE fan of the NATURALS shower gel by Avon so when I saw this scent, I was excited. I expected to smell some mango in there somewhere but didn't. Definitely a pomegranate scent but no mango. Still used it but I would like to smell MORE MANGO. LOL

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this shower gel for the scent description--pomegranate and mango? Bring it on! Unfortunately, it fell a bit flat for me. I was expecting a bright, tart scent tempered by the sweeter musky tones of mango, but what I got was a more sugary-sweet smell w/ vaguely fruity undertones. It didn't stink or anything, in fact it was a quite pleasant smell--just not quite what it should have been, IMHO. As a shower gel, it was a nice, basic one, no complaints there. I do like the smaller size, too. It gives me an excuse to buy a lot of different ones to try out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by JennlovesRob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and although I'm not a fan of Avon's by any means, it's shower gel and I intended not to waste any! :)
It comes in a plastic bottle, with a flip cap top that is very easy to open. The scent is a true pomegranate smell, I didn't get a hint of mango though. It says it's a moisturizing formula, but I didn't notice any moisturizing effects. It just leaves you clean which is good enough for me. I wouldn't purchase this for myself though. I think bath time should be an enjoyable experience and I love delicious yummy fragrances. This just didn't impress me in any way. It's just your basic shower gel.