Avon Avon Naturals Pomegranate Mango Shower Gel

3.9

on 4/7/2014 7:28:00 PM

This smells great. It's more of a summer body wash as I didn't find it moisturizing. I will only buy when its on sale as regular price is $8 Canadian. I bought when it was on sale for $1.99.

on 9/26/2012 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This shower gel dried out my skin so badly.

on 2/1/2012 9:42:00 PM

The smell is really good! And I have sensitive and dry skin but it didn't affect me at all. I mainly love this for the scent, affordable price, and the convenient packaging.

on 2/25/2011 8:02:00 PM

What a great smell! This is one of my favorites. I find the shower gel lathers well and the bottle shape is handy for storing in my shower.

I looove this smell! It is one of my favorites from the naturals line. Great combo of scents with pomegranate and mango. I loooooove mango and this really does have a mango smell. Easy flip open cap and i love the shape of the bottle! Great for easy storage in the shower.

on 1/19/2010 4:33:00 PM

I'm a HUGE fan of the NATURALS shower gel by Avon so when I saw this scent, I was excited. I expected to smell some mango in there somewhere but didn't. Definitely a pomegranate scent but no mango. Still used it but I would like to smell MORE MANGO. LOL

on 9/4/2009 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this shower gel for the scent description--pomegranate and mango? Bring it on! Unfortunately, it fell a bit flat for me. I was expecting a bright, tart scent tempered by the sweeter musky tones of mango, but what I got was a more sugary-sweet smell w/ vaguely fruity undertones. It didn't stink or anything, in fact it was a quite pleasant smell--just not quite what it should have been, IMHO. As a shower gel, it was a nice, basic one, no complaints there. I do like the smaller size, too. It gives me an excuse to buy a lot of different ones to try out.

on 7/30/2009 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I received this as a gift and although I'm not a fan of Avon's by any means, it's shower gel and I intended not to waste any! :)
It comes in a plastic bottle, with a flip cap top that is very easy to open. The scent is a true pomegranate smell, I didn't get a hint of mango though. It says it's a moisturizing formula, but I didn't notice any moisturizing effects. It just leaves you clean which is good enough for me. I wouldn't purchase this for myself though. I think bath time should be an enjoyable experience and I love delicious yummy fragrances. This just didn't impress me in any way. It's just your basic shower gel.