April 16, 2014 | 1899 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Go Fresh Burst Beauty Body Wash-Nectarine and White Ginger

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by StarrFiire

I love the scent of this product.
I've always trusted and used Dove products!
I found this body wash to moisturize nicely, never left any oil feel, made my skin feel smooth and fresh, smelling lightly of sweet fruit.
I found that I don't need to apply moisturizer to my body after using this!
Would be nice if the body wash came in a bigger size though! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's a great sale on Dove body wash at CVS this week so I picked this up. It ended up being $1.60 after my coupons and ECBs, etc., for 24 oz. Love the tangy, fruity scent! It lathered well, and noticeably softened my skin. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by JiajiaRox

I love this! I would definitely repurchase this! Makes my skin soft so I don't have to apply cream after.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this body wash is great! It smells like nectarine and ginger! It leaves the skin super soft and moisturized! It lathers well! Loving the energitic smell! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A nice fresh scent, lathers well, leaves no residue, I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you dislike smelling fresh and fruity, avoid this one :) I love Dove body washes because they make my skin feel silky and don't leave a strong scent behind. This one is very summery and fruity but maybe a bit too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale at the drugstore, and I'm happy I did! Creamy, thick texture, works up a nice lather, smells fruity and fresh without being overpowering, and (best of all) makes my skin feel nice and soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells wonderful and has a creamy texture that lathers up very well! I always feel fresh after I use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this bodywash.It has a nice smell of peach and makes a lot of foam.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by pimenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the new version (white bottle) and I love, love, love the smell. I've always liked dove shower products but this is my favorite, it has a gel consistency and it moisturizes well.