Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Body Wash-Nectarine and White Ginger

4.4

I love the scent of this product.
I've always trusted and used Dove products!
I found this body wash to moisturize nicely, never left any oil feel, made my skin feel smooth and fresh, smelling lightly of sweet fruit.
I found that I don't need to apply moisturizer to my body after using this!
Would be nice if the body wash came in a bigger size though! :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

There's a great sale on Dove body wash at CVS this week so I picked this up. It ended up being $1.60 after my coupons and ECBs, etc., for 24 oz. Love the tangy, fruity scent! It lathered well, and noticeably softened my skin. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I would definitely repurchase this! Makes my skin soft so I don't have to apply cream after.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

this body wash is great! It smells like nectarine and ginger! It leaves the skin super soft and moisturized! It lathers well! Loving the energitic smell! Love it!

A nice fresh scent, lathers well, leaves no residue, I will repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you dislike smelling fresh and fruity, avoid this one :) I love Dove body washes because they make my skin feel silky and don't leave a strong scent behind. This one is very summery and fruity but maybe a bit too much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on sale at the drugstore, and I'm happy I did! Creamy, thick texture, works up a nice lather, smells fruity and fresh without being overpowering, and (best of all) makes my skin feel nice and soft :)

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff smells wonderful and has a creamy texture that lathers up very well! I always feel fresh after I use it!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this bodywash.It has a nice smell of peach and makes a lot of foam.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the new version (white bottle) and I love, love, love the smell. I've always liked dove shower products but this is my favorite, it has a gel consistency and it moisturizes well.