July 30, 2014 | 1582 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Matte Dark Purple No. 160

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by MizzLadyRob

What you see is what you get! These eyeshadows are awesome. They are expensive but you get a nice amount of product. The pans are vey large about the size of a half dollar. They are very pigmented. I suggest packing the color instead of the wiping motion to prevent fall out. And a little goes a long way. The purple is awesome!! Just a dab is so vibrant and pretty. I love it! Totally worth the money! I gave the price four lippies just becuase it wouldnt kill them to reduce the price a few bucks right??? Try it out!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Color #160 is a matte plum/raisin like purple It's very pigmented and deep in tone. Nice for smoky eyes or just a crease color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by bethd44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These matte shadows from MUFE are fabulous. I've already reviewed Espresso brown, which I love, and Anthracite grey. This purple is a lovely deep true purple. I see no red tones in it at all. I find these shadows blend best when applied over a light shade with a slight lustre to it. I use Dior's 5-colour palette in Incognito which I personally think every woman past puberty should own. It's subtle colors provide a perfect daytime look and these matte shadows from MUFE applied over them give a lovely smokey finish. If you want to experiment with purple, give this one a try.