November 24, 2014 | 2011 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Anthracite No. 40

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love how this matte grey color gives my everyday neutral eyes a more smokey look when applied in the crease and outer v. It's not as dark so it also doubles as a brow powder and a setting powder to my black gel liner. A great all around matte color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by bethd44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a woman of a certain age, fighting the good fight against the dreaded crepey lids, these matte shadows are a gift from the gods. I've already reviewed Espresso brown, which I love, and now this lovely dark smokey matte grey, Anthracite. I find these shadows blend best when applied over a light shade with a slight lustre to it. I use Dior's 5-colour palette in Incognito which I personally think every woman past puberty should own. It's subtle colors provide a perfect daytime look and these matte shadows from MUFE applied over them give a lovely smokey finish. The grey is lovely but I also highly recommend Espresso brown and Dark Purple, each reviewed separately.