October 25, 2014 | 1860 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - Blue with Green Highlights 12L

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love the intensity of this color. It's a bright shade but medium-dark so it doesn't disappear or act like a highlighter/accent liner. A perfect teal that doesn't look too blue or too green. It really pops with a neutral eyeshadow. I like to wear it either as a thin cat eye or on both top and bottom lash lines for a more dramatic smoky eye effect. Much more fun for summer instead of a gray or black smoky eye. It has a pretty metallic sheen but it's not shimmery or foiled.

The texture is ideal, very smooth but not too creamy or waxy. Similar feel as the Urban Decay liners but without the buttery slip that can cause (at least for me) easier smearing or migration. There's more firmness to this and I can achieve a more precise line. Still extremely soft though. It just glides on and deposits color in one pass. No skipping or tugging. I use an UD primer on my lids which keeps it in place for a couple of hours longer than when I use it alone. Without the primer I get traces of transfer on my lid, but no smearing or fading. For the most part it has great lasting power, especially for such a soft consistency. I have to use a makeup remover to remove it all rather than relying on my facial cleanser like I can with some of my other liners.

I've bought a few other colors in the line and generally I tend to love them. This color is so beautiful and more sophisticated than the other teal liners I own. I don't use it as often as I would purples or grays but it's definitely not one that gets forgotten about in the back of my drawer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute HG teal eyeliner. I've got lots and tried many more on my search for the perfect bright, but not tacky, blue-green mermaid teal. UD, MAC, NARS, Prestige, etc. etc. MUFE 12L is a stunning, elegant pop of colour that looks amazing on dark eyes and stays all day without moving.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This eyeliner pencil is a vivid aqua blue that looks great with Urban Decay's Half Baked on the lids. It blends well and goes on smooth. It's not for the faint of heart! If you want to jazz up your day with a little drama, use this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

Love love love this. And i mean really. The colous is gorgeous, and dsnt smudge even a bit. Definitely reprchasing this one

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would give this e/l HG status!!! It is the most beautiful peacock green/blue, one swipe is about all you need...very pigmented. I have had it on for 12 hours and it looks like I just applied. This product is worth every penny!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very wearable teal. It is not too green on my. I don't think it is too bright at all for me--I don't need to tone the color down. The color is perfect! The formula is creamy to apply and once it sets it does not budge at all on me--no smudging.

It is expensive at $17. I have mine from the set of 5 mini pencils for $35, which is still uber-expensive.

Is it worth the price? That's a subjective question. It is definitely a first in class pencil liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color of this pencil gives one pause; it looks like a bright teal but on me it actually became a gorgeous green-blue with subtle shimmer, more like a glimmer, which makes my light blue eyes brilliant. I also like to blend this color over darker ones. I would re-purchase because a pencil of this shade is hard to find, and it provides me with a little flair without going overboard. The application is easy and the product stays put. There is some minimal "drifting" below the lash line, but I am told that it gives a softer look to the line (will the 1980's ever fully leave my makeup psyche?).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful colour and great texture! The MA at the MUFE counter applied this all around my brown eyes then layered black eyeliner (I think it was 1L?) on top to tone down the bright blue-green tones. It looked stunning!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by bethd44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall, a 5 lippie pencil. I know some reviewers have said they've experienced smearing with these pencils, but I've had nothing but good luck. This particular one is a gorgeous teal blue/green with a slight irredescence. I have blue-green eyes and this color just makes them pop. I line my upper lid on the waterline and squeeze my eyes shut for a few seconds to transfer a thin wash of the color to the lower waterline. It lasts all day and then some. I wear soft contacts and have experienced no problems whatsoever with these pencils. They are a bit pricey and I'd like a better cap but...love, love, love the colors and application. Also, for older ladies (like me!), these pencils are a way to add a subtle touch of color to your eyemakeup. I pair this one with MUFE's matte eyeshadows in purple, grey or brown. Gorgeous.