April 17, 2014 | 1581 users online

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Color correcting ya right

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by abdulina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

not good for tone correcting... All the powders are basically just white when they go on. every time I wear this it ends up looking like I poured white baby powder all over my face. not a good look. it may be ok if used sparingly on oily skin. maybe mixed with a liquid concealer would help?? I'm not sure. but I def won't repurchase. this is the only elf product I don't like :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by hypnautica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far I really like this product. It takes away the redness I may have from a zit or from sun. I was going to pay a lot more for another brand and I am so glad I found this one and didn't spend over $20.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupbabe1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do love E.L.F products, I am a total cheap makeup shopper, so I know when i purchase something cheaper than usual like ( nyc, wet n wild, and e.l.f) I know its a hit or miss. This product is in the middle, I love it for my oily t zone but not for overall coverage, i usually use this on my t zone and then another translucent powder on the rest of my face and sometimes over it, because some days it looks like it leaves a strange texture and color on my face. But overall its a great product, E.L.F never seems to fail me plus is cheap and you defiantly get a great product for cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by AJOHN020

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

skin didn't have that "finished" look after a couple of hours. I didn't bring anything for touchups because I dont normally need anything with my other powders. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by lara90

I use this everyday before school, my skin has annoying redness which I use the green and yellow for, the pink is amazing to set concealer under eyes. Texture is very soft and nice.
I think my complexion looks pretty dull after use, which is what I also find with other redness-erasing products , but I guess thatīs the point, right?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Warm, and mainly intending it to be a setting powder/blot powder. It doesn't really add color to my face. It's an okay neutralizer and blot powder.

I find my Missha bb cream last a lot longer with this set on top, and I don't oil up as much when using this powder. Usually, my foundation is gone by midday. I have also used its individual shades to set concealer and tried to do correcting, it didn't work out.

I use ELF Studio Powder brush to swirl all shades and pat it on my skin after bb cream and correcting minor flaws with concealer. There is a lot of fall outs when you swirl the powder together, but it's okay for me. I like the fact it has subtle shimmers in it to make my skin less flat but still quite matte-looking.

Definitely repurchase, and I will try the cool tone one as well just to see if it helps in correcting redness better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

If you buy this don't expect it to neutralize your skin tone like it says but this is GREAT for oily skin. I have an oily t zone and seconds after I apply this it soaks up all the oil. I love this product just for that reason alone

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by honeybeesting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is basically a translucent powder. It's actually pretty finely milled and I like the texture a lot, but don't expect it to really even anything out or deliver any coverage that you wouldn't get from a translucent pressed powder. I kiiiiiiind of saw a difference when I used only the yellow part on my undereye circles, but it wasn't convincing. That said, as a translucent powder it's not half bad, so it may be worth getting for that. I also liked the packaging a lot, as it's a nice, sturdy-feeling compact with a big mirror. Anyone who uses drugstore cosmetics knows what a pain the packaging can be, but this is a nice one.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by marielnoyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if it neutralizes anything, but whenever I wore it people asked me if I was feeling OK. It just made me look ill.

The packaging looks OK, but the mirror fell off after about two weeks.