July 30, 2014 | 2065 users online

Bath Treatments - Avon - Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

This is the only brand of bubble bath I can use for my son's bath. He has sensitive skin and often is left feeling itchy from other brands. This has never dried out his skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I stumbled across some blogs a while back that raved about avon bubble bath's many uses (one list had 25, another 40), so I purchased several bottles in various scents. As a bubble bath, I had always found it to be just so-so . The amount of bubbles is just mediocre ( I have just a regular, non-spa tub and and soft well water) , but I have found that for this very reason it works great for cleaning, because it doesn't get too sudsy, as long as you don't use too much.

As a countertop cleaner, I use about 1 tsp in a 16 ounce spray bottle. I also use this for bathroom surfaces, including the tub, sink and shower, as well as fixtures, mirrors, glass and windows . As a floor cleaner, about 1 tsp- 1 TBSP in 1-2 gallons of hot water (also to wash walls and cupboards, makes them look like new). A squirt in the toilet, then scrubbing well, makes the toilet clean and sparkling. A capful in my front loading machine works well as a laundry wash (just a capful..be careful not to overdo it). Usually I do an extra rinse just in case, but I find that it works very well even if I don't & does not get too sudsy like I feared it might. Works great on hand washables in the sink, too. No need for fabric softener. If you mix one part water to one part bubble bath in a spray bottle, you get a great laundry stain remover (or use it undiluted directly on grease stains). A tiny bit in a fine mist spray bottle & water makes a lovely room freshener. I also like it as a shower gel & shampoo much more than I do a bubble bath, but I do use it in the bath too- and no bathtub ring!

Currently I have sparkling Apple blossom, soft pink, fresh peach, sensitive, watermelon & grape. The watermelon is great for cleaning, I love the way my house smells afterwards. But that one & the grape have been discontinued. Sparkling apple blossom smells like a granny Smith apple. The peach is very fresh and peachy. Sensitive is chamomile & freesia. Soft pink is a lovely musky floral. I also have tried lavender gardens, vanilla cream and strawberries & cream. Lavender gardens is a perfumey lavender, the vanilla cream reminds me of play dough & glue, and strawberries & cream has a slight plasticy note, so those were not my favorite. This bubble bath is great stuff. I usually wait until it's on sale 2 for $10 and free shipping, then I stock up.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Depending on the scent it smells good, the bubbles last a long time, it does dry out my skin, but it's a good product that I keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i am using the two NEWWWW bubble bath one is a red chocolate cake bubble bath and the blackberry pear bubble bath and I USE them as A BODY WASH..OMG...My entire skin from face to feet and hands never felt softer!!! i Love there new bubble baths...I dont bubble bath here in hawaii..dont have the time...with kids and a house to care for,...my favorite is shower..and this bubble bath seriously made me feel CLEAN With softness!!!! im dead serious!!! You DONT need to only use it as only a bubble bath...this is PERFECT as a body wash...i hear from my avon rep that avon has come up with a newer scent Called Strawberries and cream bubble bath!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Gurlinthacurl

This is my go-to bubble bath. I LOVE it! Most of the scents are wonderful. My only frustration is that they have this horrible habit of discontinuing things quickly. Every time I find a scent I really love, it disappears. They even discontinued the soft pink scent for a while. WHY would a company get rid of a top selling product?? I just don't get that logic at all.
I also love the holiday scents but again, those are never repeated.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the variety of the scents, however when I find one I really love they discontinue it. I really enjoy their seasonal scents, but they rarely, if ever, repeat them the next year. Sad.

It's a decent bubble bath for the price (if they're on sale) and the bubbles have good staying power.

I don't notice if my skin feels any "softer" by using this product. After all, they're just bubbles.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by tabgrl

I love this bubble bath and have used it since the 1970's. It produces a good amount of bubbles but is not to "soap-sudsy." I only have one major complaint:BRING BACK THE SOFT PINK!!!! Why on earth would Avon discontinue this scent? They drive me NUTS with discontinuing their tried and true products in their line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Daffija

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Nothing special.
Scent was good and I like the big bottle.
But that's all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by avonsheilac

yes I know I sell Avon however I sell Avon because I have always loved their products, and the bubble bath is the best. My kids have always used it and now so do my grandson.

I am NOT trying to sell anything I just discuss what I use only.

I have never had a bad medical report from my baths (if you get what I mean)
My skin is wicked soft after using it, lavender is great to relax, I love the lilac in the spring and the seasonal scents during winter.

Also I do use it when I run out of laundery soap (just a little bit that is all you need for a huge load)

I have 9 different scents of bubble bath so I can pick whichever fits my mood, it is a great great product

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by shushkin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the lavender, white lily and french lilac. I use them as shower gels and they leave my skin soft and clean. I am in dear ol Blighty and the water is hard but I have no problems whatsoever. It does not irritate my sensitive skin either.
Gorgeous smelling stuff that lasts for ages and is so reasonably priced.
Everyone knows when I have just had a shower as the whole house smells heavenly.