October 25, 2014 | 1322 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - R'Energie Eye

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

If you are in your 20s and need a little bit of under eye moisture, this is perfect. In your 30s, you'll probably need something a bit more than what this can provide. It's not a bad cream, my skin soaks it right up. Didn't have any issues with sensitivity as I did another one of Lancome's skin creams. It's a nice light cream, but sadly not for anyone looking to boost the look of under eye issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by xcaramelissa

I actually like this product, but first let me just say that I am 25 and Asian, so when I use this I see no noticeable results. My skin still looks like it did when I was 19 and I use this for preventative reasons. When applying at night and waking up in the morning, my under-eyes are very soft and moisturized. That's about the only effect I notice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I dislike the consistency of this eye cream, it's way too wet and sloppy! It's more of a serum than a cream. It makes my eye area very greasy and doesn't reduce the appearance of fine lines. Instead, it makes my lids appear puffy and tired looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I disagree with most of the comments, for once. I actually like this eye cream a lot! It's pricey ($60), but I do see it smoothing out the fine lines (or preventing them). I know I'm young (21), but skincare and antiaging is important, and I think this product is great for the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by debbieannsullivan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the last time I would fall into the "miracle" eye cream trap. I figured for the price, this cream would do "something."
It doesn't do anything. I have hereditary under eye bags and have tried every product out there and have just accepted that nothing will work.

I will stick to the Walgreens brand of under eye roller which at least works for a few hours.
Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent eye cream. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate them whatsoever. It moisturizes well and dramatically reduces wrinkles. I'm surprised of all the negative comments below because I really like this cream and will definitely repurchase when I'm running low.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by irinabj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this cream about two weeks ago. Actually, I bought it by mistake( after reading a grate reviews about " Renergie microlift eye" I went to the store and there was only this cream from that line so I assumed that this was" renergie MIcrol.." Now I know that another cream was discontinued) Well, this is very poor quality cream for the price of it( it's more like drag store quality). I haven't noticed much difference and find that it's not too moisturizing . With the price CAN 80 if you are using everyday it will only last maybe two month or about that. Not my cup of tea, especially when it doesn't live up to it promises. Won't buy it again( in fact will return it)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2009 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Giadalicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This one went back to the store. If you should not expect immediate results, then why do they advertise the product as having miraculous results? No firming, no help with the undereye bags. I used it for 3-4 days and then stopped and returned it.
you get very little product for the price and this is just a normal moisturizer for the eyes, nothing more nothing less, and as such it is overpriced.
Do not believe the advertising. I was disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Darkshadow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift with purchase, and have tried it every now and then for a while

It's a great moisturizer that doesn't clog my pore ( definitely a plus!)

HOWEVER

doesn't do any firming on my crease( even though i'm young , it seems slouch-y)

nice smell, great moisturizer no lift. Lancome should reduce the price and market it as a moisturizer, they would do better that way.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by XOCHITL1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was desperately seeking for the best eye treatment and the reviews for the Lancome R'Energy Eye cream, were really good. So I went and got the product. When I put it on at night I was really hoping for a miracle. The next day I woke up and I was somewhat disapointed. It dried out my eye area. I know it got good reviews but ladies if you have sensitive skin like me, well you might wanna re-think this product. The packaging is nice looking, but it lacks advertising. I returned it after 2 days and now I'm in search for another eye product that definetly won't irritate my skin.