November 23, 2014 | 1135 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - whitening water drop

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by krystinabp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so glad I decided to order this product online. I was hesitant to order this at first because I had a hard time tracking down the ingredient list, and was worried about breaking out due to the sodium chloride content. This is a really interesting texture for a moisturizer and I cannot compare it to anything else I have used before. I have had absolutely no breakouts with this product. I apply it every morning after my Dormer 211 moisturizer but before my sunscreen. I find the main benefit of this product is it prevents my skin from becoming dehydrated throughout the day. My makeup separates less, and looks less dry at the end of the day. I do not have dry skin, it is definitely more oily. I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my third tube of DR Jart+'s whitening water drop, so its HG material.
Dr Jart is a cosmecuetical brand in Korea. I think many of you will have heard of its bb cream. At first, I was only interested in the bb cream and when I found that the silver label bb cream was quite nice for me, I ventured onto their other products. My skin is really dry and dehydrated in the winter, and whilst the water drop doesnt completely help, it does replenish my skin.
The moisturiser is a white gel/cream in a tube. The moisturiser does have a scent- citrusy and very refreshing. It goes on smoothly onto the skin and turns into droplets of water. It gives a nice dewy look on the skin.
I can only find Dr Jart online. Even when i was in HK, I couldnt find a counter so I had to go to the super small shops in the shopping malls. The price is average- about 200HKD, but one tube lasts quite a while so its good value for money.
The newer packaging is much better as it comes in a silver tube with a balck flip top cap, whilst the older ones are in a white tube with a silver screw cap.
However, I took off one lippie cos its not easily available, no SPF and it can be quite oily after 3+ hours.