December 18, 2014 | 1677 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora by OPI - Mr.Right Now

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sephora by OPI is a good collection in general. It is smooth and easy to apply. Mr. Right Now is a deep red/cranberry color. I love how polished and sophisticated this shade looks. I would recommend this for everybody! This is a red that will flatter all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by loveisblind1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is like that of a deep red wine. I never really ventured out towards dark nail polishes, worried that it will look too vampy. But this shade is dark but sophisticated in my opinion. Because it goes on kind of sheer at first (you need to build up at least 3 thin coats to get a good dark color), the nail polish kind of has this slightly translucent quality about it. It does not go on opaque at all. But the effect you get once you built up all the coats make your nails look kind of like blood. Gives off a cool vibe. lol. But it still has enough translucency and berry tones in it to not come off too goth. I like this color a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this classic sexy dark red! Has a glossy finish and got several compliments on it the very first day I wore it. It is a bit thin but overall not difficult to apply. I am a fan of OPI brushes bc I have wide nails, so always rate it high on packaging. I just wish I had applied this on a better base coat....despite this, I still got good wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Fitouesumwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in loooove with this polish. I'm a nail polish addict and this is, by far, THE Most remarquable formula i've seen!! Wonderfull color!! 1 coat is very good. 2 are perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by LolaRoxie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Violet

This was picked out by a friend for me. I like the red but it's a shade to dark to be my go to shade. I really like the application and its a fabulous color! I totally recommend It

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by corvid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely, not-quite-dark, not-quite-bright color of red that suits my pale yellow complexion perfectly. I don't really like bright, bright reds, but I was afraid this color would become too vampy on me. Glad to say it wasn't. It's my go-to red. Nice application as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by jess37909

I LOVE this color! Somewhere between a vampy red and a conservative wine, this color is super flattering on my olive skin complexion. I'm totally hooked on this new OPI formula too, and find it far superior to the Essie polishes that I normally use. Its super easy to apply and comes of easily when ready to change it up. This polish has become my go-to dark red when I'm not feeling the Essie cherry red color Lolipop that I often wear. I will definitely buy again !!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by cossard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't think of much bad to say about this polish but I'm not exactly blown away by it, either. I bought it looking for a nice moderately-dark red nail polish but the color on your nails is slightly brighter than in the bottle - it's really quite pretty, just not as vampy as I'd hoped (even against my super-pale skin). The formula is a bit runny which makes it hard to get a solid, non-streaky color. It took 4 coats for full opacity. It also seems to have a little trouble with bubbling, so take extra care when applying. All these problems aside, I do really like this polish and would repurchase should I run out. It's a nice subdued red-wine color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by cleandirty

So pretty! I'm wearing this on my toes right now, and it's the perfect red--not too bright, not too dark, manages skew neither warm nor cool. Also, it's very opaque and easy to apply. I did two coats, but might have been able to get away with one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by merody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is such a gorgeous colour! I love the formula and the colour, but the brush isn't what I'm used to from OPI. Regardless, this is a beautiful wine red and I will definitely re-purchase when I run out.