December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Lola

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Kris1130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this perfume it's not my favorite but I like it, definitely recommend smelling and trying a sample before buying as it is quite strong, it's a slightly sweet musky floral with a bit of a soapy undertone, longevity and silage is a beast with this perfume, one or two sprays is enough or it can be an old lady scent, but worn lightly it is a unique pretty scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by SalemX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't describe how much hate I have for this perfume! Which is a real shame because I wanted to love it so much!

It basically smells like the pretty flower lid. Like plastic and rubber. I think I once had a barbie doll with rancid Grape scented hair that smells just like this awful perfume.

I thought I was going to be buying a perfume that was young, floral, delicate and undeniably feminine.. Instead I bought a bottle of something that reminds me of flowers sprayed with toilet cleaner and melted plastic then dumped in a bucket of stale water... There's just a wrongness about it. And now I'm left with a 100ml bottle that's never gonna be used. Ever.

My advice is STAY AWAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sybilny

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I spray it into the air and then run my arm through it for a lovely, sexy, not too heavy fragrance. I love this for the cold months and switch to Daisy, which is lighter, when it gets warm. Both make me happy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lola smells hugely synthetic to my nose!! I didn't care for it at all, plasticky vibe , musky in the base, not agreeing with me..oh Lola is much prettier in my opinion.
Not much to say, just a weird perfume for me! Tacky bottle too..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an oddball for me - the plastic flowers on the bottle actually are a great descriptor of what this fragrance actually smells like. There's a nice warm peony note within the composition, but to get to it you have to deal with some very artificial, plastic-y green-ish notes to get to it. In some ways it reminds me of an old school florists shop with the cellophane wrappers adding the plastic aspect to it and oddly enough - new carpet. It's a little too much like scents put into hairspray for my liking and the oddness just doesn't mesh well with the traditional aspects of the perfume. Not icky to smell, but not beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

What first attracted me to this was the gorgeous bottle! It looks so pretty and luxurious... but when i spritzed it, i was instantly won over.... its beautiful, for day/night.... and very long lasting.... people always ask me what I've got on... on my second bottle now and can't see me ever getting tired of it...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a gift but sadly had to give it to my mother.
It was way too heavy floral for me. I'm 30 and, quite honestly, it made me feel uncomfortable in my own skin. It made me feel much older. And I don't mean that to say it made me feel mature or elegant.

I love loads of mature fragrances like Coco and Quelques Fleurs. Lola just didn't sit well with me.

It's nice and pretty, and smells gorgeous on my mom.

I also see that the bottle has been changed slightly. The bottle I was gifted (from Macy's) was the skinner, taller bottle with the same large flower top. The taller bottle was pretty but very inconvenient and awkward. I can't tell you how many times I knocked it over, thankfully never onto the floor. This newer, rounder bottle looks much more convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got a small tube roll-on of this from TJ Maxx for only $10 just to try it. It has a classic, warm, slighty floral smell. I put a little on my wrists and I don't think it's overpowering. I do like it but it's not extraordinary and I like scents on the sweeter side. But it is a nice perfume to have for some days when you want a warm smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

It's not bad, but I was hoping to love it due to the beautiful bottle and cute name. I prefer some of the other MJ scents, Dot in particular smells divine!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i hate it! hate it! hate it! its definitly kind of a chanel 5 smell, like old lady. its not that it stinks but its just not fresh or youthful. if you like fresh smelling perfumes stay away from it!