Marc Jacobs Lola

3.4

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance, Water, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnimate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Limonen, Hexyl Cinnimal, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Benzophenone 3, Butyl Methoxydibenzolmethane, Coumarin, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Cinnimal, BHT, Farnesol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this musky floral scent of heaven! I bought it with my Shoppers Drug Mart points, so it only cost me $20. I was not prepared for how much I love this perfume! Marc Jacobs you genius! This is a perfectly warm amber floral that's deep and sensuous and makes me feel so happy. And I do love the bottle, those plastic flowers on top are so cute, some may call them kitsch but I think they are charming. This is the only bottle of my 30-some odd bottles of perfume that I actually display in my living room. It's gorgeous! Have I just found my HG scent? Possibly!

on 12/15/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like this perfume it's not my favorite but I like it, definitely recommend smelling and trying a sample before buying as it is quite strong, it's a slightly sweet musky floral with a bit of a soapy undertone, longevity and silage is a beast with this perfume, one or two sprays is enough or it can be an old lady scent, but worn lightly it is a unique pretty scent.

on 12/14/2014 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can't describe how much hate I have for this perfume! Which is a real shame because I wanted to love it so much!

It basically smells like the pretty flower lid. Like plastic and rubber. I think I once had a barbie doll with rancid Grape scented hair that smells just like this awful perfume.

I thought I was going to be buying a perfume that was young, floral, delicate and undeniably feminine.. Instead I bought a bottle of something that reminds me of flowers sprayed with toilet cleaner and melted plastic then dumped in a bucket of stale water... There's just a wrongness about it. And now I'm left with a 100ml bottle that's never gonna be used. Ever.

My advice is STAY AWAY!

on 11/25/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I spray it into the air and then run my arm through it for a lovely, sexy, not too heavy fragrance. I love this for the cold months and switch to Daisy, which is lighter, when it gets warm. Both make me happy.

on 8/21/2014 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Lola smells hugely synthetic to my nose!! I didn't care for it at all, plasticky vibe , musky in the base, not agreeing with me..oh Lola is much prettier in my opinion.
Not much to say, just a weird perfume for me! Tacky bottle too..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is an oddball for me - the plastic flowers on the bottle actually are a great descriptor of what this fragrance actually smells like. There's a nice warm peony note within the composition, but to get to it you have to deal with some very artificial, plastic-y green-ish notes to get to it. In some ways it reminds me of an old school florists shop with the cellophane wrappers adding the plastic aspect to it and oddly enough - new carpet. It's a little too much like scents put into hairspray for my liking and the oddness just doesn't mesh well with the traditional aspects of the perfume. Not icky to smell, but not beautiful.

on 6/29/2014 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

What first attracted me to this was the gorgeous bottle! It looks so pretty and luxurious... but when i spritzed it, i was instantly won over.... its beautiful, for day/night.... and very long lasting.... people always ask me what I've got on... on my second bottle now and can't see me ever getting tired of it...

on 5/20/2014 3:16:00 PM

I received this as a gift but sadly had to give it to my mother.
It was way too heavy floral for me. I'm 30 and, quite honestly, it made me feel uncomfortable in my own skin. It made me feel much older. And I don't mean that to say it made me feel mature or elegant.

I love loads of mature fragrances like Coco and Quelques Fleurs. Lola just didn't sit well with me.

It's nice and pretty, and smells gorgeous on my mom.

I also see that the bottle has been changed slightly. The bottle I was gifted (from Macy's) was the skinner, taller bottle with the same large flower top. The taller bottle was pretty but very inconvenient and awkward. I can't tell you how many times I knocked it over, thankfully never onto the floor. This newer, rounder bottle looks much more convenient.

on 2/17/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got a small tube roll-on of this from TJ Maxx for only $10 just to try it. It has a classic, warm, slighty floral smell. I put a little on my wrists and I don't think it's overpowering. I do like it but it's not extraordinary and I like scents on the sweeter side. But it is a nice perfume to have for some days when you want a warm smell.

It's not bad, but I was hoping to love it due to the beautiful bottle and cute name. I prefer some of the other MJ scents, Dot in particular smells divine!

Popular Fragrances