August 1, 2014 | 1690 users online

Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Scrub in Sensual

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

I bought the black current vanilla body scrub from the sensual line and it smells sooooo freaking good. The exfoliation is pretty good and it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized all while smelling heavenly. I would repurchase after running out~

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MM this smells sooooo good. I have to admit that the smell is more what makes me love it than the exfoliation, since it's not the BEST exfoliating product. Still, it's definitely soothing and good for pampering yourself. The smell is a sweet but not too overpowering scent that lingers for long after your bath or shower! The only thing I didn't really like about this was that after a few months the scrub settled in the bottom and was kinda hard so I had to dig at it with my fingernails, while the oil settled in a layer at the top. Still, it wasn't hard as a rock (like some other bath scrubs I've purchased). I love the jar that it comes in, I have a few of these and it's lovely to stack them up at the end of the tub and choose which one to pamper myself with! It lasts a while and isn't as expensive as a lot of the other scrubs on the market. Beware though, it WILL leave your tub oily and slippery!