September 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Lip Color - Rose Garden

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahfeeni

I find it so ironic that one of highest rated lipstick colors that BB makes was discontinued. This makes no sense to me.

I loved this color. This is my EXACT MLBB color and is so soft and creamy. I wore this lipstick (with BB blush in tawny) for my engagement photos 2 years ago. I recently went to try to find another tube of it and discovered that it has been discontinued. UGH!! Italian rose is too brown, other colors are too orange. this was the perfect amount of pink/nude/brown and I really sad that its gone. I removed on lippie because its almost too creamy and sometimes hard to apply in hot weather.

I actually remember when I first purchased this that it was back-ordered and I had to wait 2 weeks to get it. So obviously even in 2010 it was an extremely popular color. Why would she discontinue it?

For reference I am warm-toned, NC 30/chanel 30 cendre with blond hair and blue eyes.

Bobbi, please bring this back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by coolbabe377

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another lipstick favorite that has been discontinued!

I purchased this one at the beginning of 2011 on BB's website and had to return it because it had a slightly bad odor (have never had that happen...but I guess it does sometimes...with everything)

I didn't want to return...loved the color! Loved!...but back it went...and then...it began disappearing from all the vendors save one...QVC, and I hope it's still there.

The reason I'm going to pay the horrible S&H charges to get this lipstick back is that it's so perfect! I always wanted it. It came out with the Nude look of 2009. It is really my lips but better...a little pink...a little peachy...a little shine. You don't need a lip gloss at all...and it brightens my face.

For some of you...it's too subtle, but for this mua'er...It's perfect.

HTH's

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the lip colors contained in the Earth Metal Palette. As soon as I opened this palette, this was the color I immediately gravitated to and swatched. It is a perfect MLBB color, sheer, but not too sheer, very creamy and moisturizing. It definitely leans more towards the peach than the pink and there is a subtle shimmer in the formula. After applying this I immediately hit the Bobbi Brown website and purchased a full size of this. I have a feeling I have finally found an HG lipstick, which runs $22. EDIT: After getting the full sized product I am even more convinced of the perfectness of this lipstick. It is creamy and moisturizing, does not dry the lips and has a decent "lasting power".

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by emmab6756

This lipstick is lovely. It is a sheer creamy, peachy pink with a hint of shimmer. The shimmer just gives the lips a sheen rather than making you look like a robot as some shimmery lipsticks can do. It is super moisturising and surprisingly long-lasting for such a creamy formula. It just gives the lips a hint of colour whilst making them look well-moisturised and sheeny. I love it and highly recommend it to someone who likes a relatively nude lip but with a hint of natural colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by somastarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is only the second lipstick I've ever purchased in my life, and the first I would repurchase. Rose Garden is a perfect shimmery pinkish-nude, and the color is sheer and wears like a gloss. I love that it's light and comfortable to wear. I've been wearing this lipcolor nonstop since I bought it 2 weeks ago.