April 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush - Natural

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by hanako283

For a long time this was my go-to blush. The colour is incredible, the perfect natural flush to brighten up your day. However, I realized that it was very greasy and oily, and I always thought it was simply due to my skin getting oilier as the day goes by. But it never really sets and at the end of the day, not much is left on my cheeks. I switched to another cream blush for a day, and it doesn't get as greasy as this one does. Lovely, lovely colour, but the price reflects the quality of this blush, unfortunately!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very natural yet buildable blush. Also, surprisingly its much more lasting than the MAC cream blusher.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was wandering around Ulta the other day and was so happy to stumble on this product! The color in the photo does not represent the true shade of peachy-pink. I am very fair and am so pleased with the way this looks: natural and fresh, just what this middle-aged gal needs! And you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin so I adore cream blushers and this is absolutely one of my favorites!! The color is a cool toned natural pink that gives you a natural flush. There is no sparkle, its awesome for a "no makeup, makeup" look. If you have oily skin then you will not like this because it does feel greasy. It blends beautifully and does not wear off on me. Best of all the color selection has everything from red to hot pink and everything in between!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my search for my favorite cream blushes, I came across this little gem. I chose Natural because -- well, I wanted a natural look. It is a cool pink and I love the way it brightens up my face. I apply this quickly with my fingers when I'm dropping the kids off at school so I have some color on my face. I apply this when I'm going to the pool or beach for easy, quick color. But when I take my time, I use a RT stippling brush and dab excess on the back of my hand before stippling it onto my cheeks. I have hit major pan on this but I want to use every last bit. It is pretty slippery and works great on my dry skin, but the texture is quite oily.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by habana

I fell in love with this blush immediately. It blended nicely and gave me a nice natural flush. I wore it everyday for about 3 days, but had to stop because it was just so greasy it broke me out terribly. Immediately after I stopped using it the pimples cleared up. It's a shame because it looked really pretty, but it was like putting vaseline on my face and it did make my cheeks too shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush is amazing! I really underestimated the quality of NYX products. This blush is an absolutely light, perfect pink that gives my cheeks and nice shine/sheen. I've tried applying it with fingers, but I prefer using a skunk brush and blending it out with a sponge for the best natural look. This blush was so good I went and bought more colors to try out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by bluerengal

One of my favourite cream blusher! Perfect shade of pink that lights up the face instantly, giving a healthy glow to your skin. Although it can be a tad oily, especially in a tropical country where I am staying, I have to say it has one of the best staying power. Simply love it when I head out for a long day and barley have any time to touch up during the day. Thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I really like this blush. Its natural looking, blends easily, and is super pigmented. It is a little to greasy for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by monochromex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have written a review about NYX's rouge cream blush in Hot Pink which is a very pigmented version of this and long lasting.
This one is creamier and has a very soft tint that is so natural, I just wish it lasts longer, and that's the issue about most cream blushes.
Nevertheless, the color is beautiful and the texture is velvety and glides on easily on the cheeks using just your fingers, I simply love it for everyday use!