April 20, 2014 | 1864 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush - Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

This has been my go to blush for awhile now. I use it almost everyday. I purchased this over a year ago and I still have allot of product left. I had heard this cream blush was just as good as MACs and for only $6.00 I had to try. I purchased the color Natural which I find to be a light netural pink. I love it. I love this color. It suits my skin tone perfectly and brightens my complexion. On days that I look very tired I definitely reach for this as it perks up my face. It has a lovely dewy finish. A little goes a long way, I am just starting to hit pan after a year of using this. When applying I lightly tap my middle finger into the product,smile and apply to the apple of my checks then blend outwards.It is very blendable and buildable if your looking for a stronger cheek color. The texture of this is creamy but I dont find it to be overly creamy or greasy. Its great in the winter when your skin is more dry but it does fine for me in the warmer months as well. I think this has great staying power. It looks great for hours after applying but if your going to be out from morning to night you may have to touch up if you dont use a setting powder. I will of course repurchase this as soon as I run out. I have acne prone skin and this has never caused a bad reaction with my skin or caused any breakouts. This is a product that I will always keep in my make up stash and I look forward to trying more colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by hanako283

For a long time this was my go-to blush. The colour is incredible, the perfect natural flush to brighten up your day. However, I realized that it was very greasy and oily, and I always thought it was simply due to my skin getting oilier as the day goes by. But it never really sets and at the end of the day, not much is left on my cheeks. I switched to another cream blush for a day, and it doesn't get as greasy as this one does. Lovely, lovely colour, but the price reflects the quality of this blush, unfortunately!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very natural yet buildable blush. Also, surprisingly its much more lasting than the MAC cream blusher.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was wandering around Ulta the other day and was so happy to stumble on this product! The color in the photo does not represent the true shade of peachy-pink. I am very fair and am so pleased with the way this looks: natural and fresh, just what this middle-aged gal needs! And you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin so I adore cream blushers and this is absolutely one of my favorites!! The color is a cool toned natural pink that gives you a natural flush. There is no sparkle, its awesome for a "no makeup, makeup" look. If you have oily skin then you will not like this because it does feel greasy. It blends beautifully and does not wear off on me. Best of all the color selection has everything from red to hot pink and everything in between!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my search for my favorite cream blushes, I came across this little gem. I chose Natural because -- well, I wanted a natural look. It is a cool pink and I love the way it brightens up my face. I apply this quickly with my fingers when I'm dropping the kids off at school so I have some color on my face. I apply this when I'm going to the pool or beach for easy, quick color. But when I take my time, I use a RT stippling brush and dab excess on the back of my hand before stippling it onto my cheeks. I have hit major pan on this but I want to use every last bit. It is pretty slippery and works great on my dry skin, but the texture is quite oily.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by habana

I fell in love with this blush immediately. It blended nicely and gave me a nice natural flush. I wore it everyday for about 3 days, but had to stop because it was just so greasy it broke me out terribly. Immediately after I stopped using it the pimples cleared up. It's a shame because it looked really pretty, but it was like putting vaseline on my face and it did make my cheeks too shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush is amazing! I really underestimated the quality of NYX products. This blush is an absolutely light, perfect pink that gives my cheeks and nice shine/sheen. I've tried applying it with fingers, but I prefer using a skunk brush and blending it out with a sponge for the best natural look. This blush was so good I went and bought more colors to try out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by bluerengal

One of my favourite cream blusher! Perfect shade of pink that lights up the face instantly, giving a healthy glow to your skin. Although it can be a tad oily, especially in a tropical country where I am staying, I have to say it has one of the best staying power. Simply love it when I head out for a long day and barley have any time to touch up during the day. Thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I really like this blush. Its natural looking, blends easily, and is super pigmented. It is a little to greasy for my liking.