Chanel Mousse Confort Rinse-Off Foaming Mousse Cleanser

3.9

on 8/19/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this cleanser. As with other reviews, a tiny bit goes a long way! My face feels super clean, and removes all my makeup. I have no complaints.

on 3/8/2014 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A little of this cleanser goes a long way so the tube has lasted me over 6 months. It cleanses effectively on its own or when used with a Clarisonic. I like the smell though it may not be for everyone. As the others have mentioned, make sure you don't leave in a hot bathroom as it can melt and become watery. I really like this and the only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because my skin is now a little too dry for this so I have to switch to a milky cleanser going forward.

on 9/2/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been on a Chanel kick and this cleanser was one of the products that I've tried. This was recommended to me by the SA as suitable for sensitive skin. I dunno about that. It's a lot more drying and perfumed than I would consider ideal for sensitive skin. On the other hand, I really do love the fragrance (smells very clean) and it doesn't seem to bother my skin or nose even though the scent really lingers. I feel that it cleans very well, maybe too well as my skin feels somewhat tight after use. Very concentrated, you only need a tiny dab to create a mountain of foam. Extremely expensive for a cleanser and in this case I don't feel like it is really worth the money. I'm using it up in the shower to wash chest and upper back where I am somewhat acne prone but not terribly sensitive. Also makes a fantastic brush cleaner for stubborn foundation especially. Will not repurchase.

on 7/18/2013 1:19:00 PM

I received this cleanser on a sample when I was shopping some stuffs at Chanel counter a while ago. I got to say that this cleanser is one of the most foamy cleansers that I ever used.
This cleanser leave my skin with a squeaky clean feeling. It cleans great, and it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It smells amazing too.
The packaging is gorgeous. It is a bit pricey but since a little goes such a long way, I think a tube will last for such a long time too.

on 1/2/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I just started using this cleanser with the same confort toner and the Hydra serum and the line prevention face cream. I would say it is working very very well. I tried in the past the Purete line with no success so decided to try the confort line. I think you need to use very little of the cleanser less than pea size and foam in hands very well then wash face. The toner works soo well with the
cleanser then I put the Hydra serum then the line prevention cream I think its called. Very surprise but works very well. It is expensive I know but I have tried soo many things and this is working.

on 1/1/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Skin feels quite soft after use. Not drying. However, skin does not feel clean as compared to other cleansers.

on 12/20/2012 11:54:00 PM

Glamorous packaging as per usual by Chanel, and a very nice cleanser. I was using the Douceur cleanser by chanel which was hard to work into a foam sometimes and would just dilute to a cream which wouldn't clean my skin at all. I don't have this problem with this cleanser as it foams even with the tiniest amount of product. My skin always feels incredibly clean after using it. At $70 it can be quite disheartening forking out that much, but I am yet to find a cheaper cleanser that can leave me with the same feeling. The only con is that sometimes it leaves my skin feeling very tight, but after applying a toner, my skin feels normal again.

on 12/20/2012 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!
I just wrote a review on the Lait Confort (the cleansing milk version of this Mousse.) and i will say the same thing, I LOVE This product!
It's amazing, my absolute holy grail for cleanser. It removes every trace of makeup effortlessly and is very cost effective as it foams up with just a tiny drop of product and cleanses your entire face and sometimes neck as well with just one squirt!
The reason it didn't get a full 5 is that i much prefer the packaging of the Lait Confort cleanser, it's in a very stylish thin pump bottle and looks very nice in my bathroom unlike this one, however it's about what's in the tube not what the tube looks like, inner beauty right?
So this one will absolutely be my favourite cleanser. It has lasted me about a solid 5 months now and I still have lots left and I use it every night and sometimes morning and night.
I would recommend this to anyone although I think it is recommended by Chanel for a more sensitive or dry skin as oppose to oily skin like myself, however it doesn't irritate my skin or enhance the oil on my face, it doesn't necessarily control or improve it but it definitely doesn't worsen it like some other cleansers I have tried in the past.
A++ as always, Chanel.

on 11/4/2012 8:58:00 PM

This didn't get a full 5 because of its price, but everything else about this product, I LOVE. It is $45 per tube, HOWEVER, the tube will honestly probably last 8 - 12 months if you use the right amount of cleanser. I use it both morning and at night. I have finicky skin it can get oily, it can get dry, and it is very prone to acne. No other skin cleanser has worked so well for my skin. It works nicely with a clarisonic as well.

I don't wear foundation, but I do wear cream blush, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, etc. It gets all of that off pretty nicely, though sometimes some eyeliner is still left on. For me this is the HG cleanser. I have tried countless other brands, but if you have sensitive and finicky skin, I think this cleanser is so worth it. I use half of the moisturizer now, because it doesn't dry me out. And ever since I started using it, I regularly get compliments on my complexion this has never happened to me before.

Only con, as other people have mentioned, is the price. But if you get a sample, it will last you a while, so definitely try it out.

on 7/14/2012 3:04:00 AM

HG face wash. Best I have ever used and I have used plenty. Great for sensitive skin. Always leaves your skin sqeeky clean and it lathers so well. You only need half a pea size with this stuff. Works great with the lotion confort toner. Best products. I love Chanel and I highly recommend this cleanser. It lasts forever too. I still have mine from 6 months ago.