Bath and Body Works Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Way 2 old ! Lol! This product of the new millionium ! Lol ! Weird freaky but cool to see 2003 reviews ! That was when IM on AOL n all popular :)-

on 5/22/2009 2:49:00 PM

Saw it on sale at a Bath and Body works outlet store so decided to try it. Worked very well removing my liquid eyeliner and mascara which I usually have to scrub to get off. Money well spent :)

on 5/21/2003 3:42:00 PM

I like this stuff. It's really gentle. I've accidentally gotten it directly in my eye and it didn't hurt at all. It's not too oily or alcoholic. It takes off most of my {non-waterproof} eye makeup. It does what it's supposed to do and you get so much in a bottle.

This product really burned and some of the ingredients should NOT be used near your eyes. Otherwise I really like Bath and Bodyworks.

on 3/3/2002 7:21:00 PM

While this product feels good -- light and not too oily, the tugging and pulling around my eyes to get the makeup off does not feel good. I have gone over my eyes 3 times, and I swear, there's still remnants of brown eyeliner remaining near my lashline.

on 10/16/2001 1:33:00 AM

This is a great makeup remover! Not oily, and make up comes off very easily.

on 10/3/2001 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved this product. You get a big bottle for less than $10 and it lasts and lasts since you only need a small bit to take off your makeup. There is no scent to it and it does not burn and sting.

on 6/7/2001 8:39:00 AM

Does not remove makeup without me having to tug and press etc.

Did not like at all.