August 20, 2014 | 1975 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bath and Body Works - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by halfhalfgirl45

Way 2 old ! Lol! This product of the new millionium ! Lol ! Weird freaky but cool to see 2003 reviews ! That was when IM on AOL n all popular :)-

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by azianbeauty

Saw it on sale at a Bath and Body works outlet store so decided to try it. Worked very well removing my liquid eyeliner and mascara which I usually have to scrub to get off. Money well spent :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2003 3:42:00 PM More reviews by deziree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this stuff. It's really gentle. I've accidentally gotten it directly in my eye and it didn't hurt at all. It's not too oily or alcoholic. It takes off most of my {non-waterproof} eye makeup. It does what it's supposed to do and you get so much in a bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2003 4:58:00 PM More reviews by pattileigh25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product really burned and some of the ingredients should NOT be used near your eyes. Otherwise I really like Bath and Bodyworks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Mickie176

While this product feels good -- light and not too oily, the tugging and pulling around my eyes to get the makeup off does not feel good. I have gone over my eyes 3 times, and I swear, there's still remnants of brown eyeliner remaining near my lashline.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2001 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Athalia

This is a great makeup remover! Not oily, and make up comes off very easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2001 4:40:00 PM More reviews by gingersype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this product. You get a big bottle for less than $10 and it lasts and lasts since you only need a small bit to take off your makeup. There is no scent to it and it does not burn and sting.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2001 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Ingrid

Does not remove makeup without me having to tug and press etc.

Did not like at all.