November 20, 2014 | 1713 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Rénergie Morpholift R.A.R.E.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Unsure if this is the right section for my review but my product is:

Renergie Morpholift RARE Repositioning Cream

This is a very thick cream and while easy to apply I did experince rolling, which I can't stand. I experimented with patting the product on and leaving it to dry but it never soaked into the skin completly. After a few hours I could still rub my face and rub little rolls of the cream off! After 30 minutes my skin was quite oily looking also. I definetly don't think this is best for oily skin even though the instructions state for ALL TYPES. There is nothing that says this is a night cream even though thats what it feels like.

I may apply this product on at night only just to get the use out of it. But if it cloggs my pores it's probably not worth it.

I did feel some slight tighting or firming of the skin, but over all I'm sure there are more products out there that do the same and are better to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by NailaM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have just started using the day and night cremes along with the eye creme. On application it makes the skin feel taut but seems to loose its effectiveness after a few hours. I am not sure what is the long term result though. but one negative; it is making my skin a bit dry and flaky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by spackle_n_smear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if this is the section for the serum, since my bottle says Microlift R.A.R.E. Intense Lifting Serum, but it comes in a purple tubular bottle.

Lancome, like any other brand, does hits and misses. Such was the case of Genifique on my skin. This serum is the absolute opposite. It smooths, firms, plumps, and reshapes the face. My skin used to feel like melting jello, but now it feels firm like a those keyboard wrist pads. It is not just cosmetic like some products that tightens your face taught and then loses grip after an hour. Its 16 hour firming holds true, you can use it just once a day and it doesn't revert you back to square one by next morning. By the end of a week you get firm bouncy skin!

I can proudly say it works. It retails about 80 bucks, so I can confidently say this is money well spent to do such miracle work.

That twenty-something doesn't even need it . Her youth is already doing a great job about it, hence go find something preventative and not corrective.

For the rest of us nearing forty or already experiencing its joys, this serum is worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a generous sample of this a while back ago. Been using it every now and then since then. It's a described as an advanced contour repositioning serum. Since I am only 24 years old I don't have any wrinkles yet. So I can not really put a grade on the fine line reducing effect, if there is any...

The texture feels nice and it feels moisturizing. Although the serum is a bit too greasy for my taste. I prefer more liquid serums like Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair.

Overall this is a nice serum but not a product I'd buy in full size. Perhaps when I'm a bit older and bothered my wrinkles but not now. This is just a mediocre skin care product, not worth the hefty price tag. continued >>