Wet 'n' Wild Silkygirl BB Cream BN-01 Natural

2.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was kinda misled by the "Wet 'n' Wild" thingy, but oh well. Silkygirl it is. Hmmm, it didn't feel like a BB cream, but at least it sort of helped to conceal my imperfections. The good thing is that it has SPF25. I'm not sure if it's 100% non-comedogenic (I still break-out) and it doesn't keep my face matte. Too much of this and it feels heavy. Well, good enough for school though. I leave my other BB cream for times when I go out. I didn't expect much from this anyway.

***UPDATE ON 26TH OCT 2010***: This causes horrible cystic acne! I break out whenever I start using BB creams. Now, I shy away from them. Might as well buy a good liquid foundation!

on 8/28/2009 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Firstly THIS IS NOT a BB CREAM!

BB creams are lightweight , sheer and have a gel like texture, they sink into your skin and moisturize.
THIS on the other-hand provides medium opaque coverage, does not sink into your skin and is not sheer.

This is more like a tinted moisturizer, or even a medium coverage foundation.
I would not use this before moisturizing. If you are looking for a REAL BB CREAM, this is not it.

However it is a pretty decent foundation , it gives off a glowy non-matte , dewy finish. Looks pretty natural too. Does a decent job of evening skin .
It has spf 25 , so at least it does something.

That being said, it has absolutely NO oil control , it slips off my face easily and looks worse through out the day. It didnt even give me a great look to begin with.

Well it is cheap.... and the shade did look good on my skin.
I would not recommend this though ... there are still better tinted moisturizers / foundations out there.

SO on top of NOT being what this product claims to be , it still is a let down.

on 7/27/2009 4:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Wow!!!
Super wow!, i have just few weeks living in Singapore and the cosmetics here are better than in Japan(quality-price)!, this is an example...
This is my first BB cream, is cheap and works perfect in my
dry and tired skin!, great flawless! i don't need my very favorite(used as highlighter) Benefit Georgia(check my swap list if interested) anymore!...