MAC Lustre in Hug Me

4.2

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Acetate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine Red 6, red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 7/1/2015 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lovely wash of nude for nc25-30 skin! love the consistency, glides on evenly, and has the right balance of pink and brown. My new favourite mlbb!!
Only downfall is that on my dry lips, it dries out and loses colour after around 1.5 hours, so lasting power is quite disappointing, but its expected from a lustre lipstick. I had another lustre lipstick (Jubilee) which broke off from the heat (I live in a humid country) so I'm sort of worried but we'll see how it goes!!

on 6/6/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG! MLBB<3 only down side is lasting power.

on 2/20/2015 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love mac hug me. I was looking for the perfect lipstick to wear with smokey eyes and this is perfect for me. I have naturally tan looking skin so light colors dont look good on me. I bought velvet teddy and brave , both beautiful colors but they look horrible on me. So i tried macs hug me and this is mlbb. Its a pretty nude/ pinky color with a luster finish. But its not over the top shiny. I love to pair this color with mac oak lipliner. It makes your lips look full. I highly recommend :)

on 1/28/2015 5:00:00 AM

I like this product as a staple nude and it works well, however I feel like this isn't my 'perfect nude' and as such I would not repurchase, however this is still a beautiful lipstick and may be someone's, perhaps with darker, cooler toned skin, 'perfect nude'. (I am NC20) It applied beautifully and is very subtle, perfect for a 'no makeup' look. It is a brown toned nude and is work-place appropriate. It would look great paired with a smokey eye. It is a good quality lipstick, applies like a dream and has good colour pay-off. I would recommend but would not repurchase.

on 1/11/2015 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My favourite lipstick ever. I love this nude-pink-brown colour it's nude without making me look like a pale sick ghost and I can deffinetly wear it during day or night.

on 10/29/2014 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wouldn't buy this shade only because it doesn't suit my skin tone. It makes me looks dead...and the lustre finish ain't helping either. Meh.

on 9/9/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was my go-to HG pinky nude lipstick for years. Lately it's been coming up too brown and I've noticed that it's also drying my lips. Change in formula or is it me? I've moved onto MAC's Modesty for its pinker tone and more moisturising formula. I will always have a soft spot for this though. I went through countless tubes.

on 9/9/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pretty good shade. I wanted some deeper nudes for fall and this fits the bill. It's just a medium toned neutral nude. Nothing to write home about but something that would look good on anyone. It's supposed to be a lustre and I suppose it just feels a bit less dry than a satin more more drying than a cremesheen.

on 8/15/2014 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ooooh... I love this color! I've almost finished the tube and am ready to start digging it out with my lipstick brush. Definitely a repurchase. I love MAC lustre lipsticks on my dry, full lips. I don't find it greasy as others do. Hug Me is a gorgeous, slightly darker nude lipstick. The color makes my skin color pop and doesn't wash me out like colors like Blankety do. I'm really happy with this product and often reach for it for neutral daytime looks.

on 6/27/2014 7:46:00 PM

This is the perfect mlbb color for me, not too light or dark, peach or pink. By itself it's just a little color but I usually use a slightly brighter liner to give it a bit more punch. It has a very pretty shine, just right for someone my age. It has decent staying power leaving just a little color left after eating. Getting older I like to use lighter and softer colors, this one is just right.

Popular Lipsticks