April 17, 2014 | 883 users online

Deodorants - Ban Roll-On

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

Very happy with this! I use the unscented roll-on. As others have noted, it goes on a bit wet and takes a minute to dry. Once dry, I can't feel it at all. I use Certain-Dri once or twice a week, and the combo of the two keeps me dry and un-stinky. Great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by me0kat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using the Ban Unscented roll on deodorant for about two weeks and it does a great job preventing odor and wetness. I do not sweat a lot but still want something that can keep me cool and confident throughout the day.
The only issue is that it takes a long time to dry, you have to wear a thin layer...Once dry, I really like the texture and feel. It's not sticky, not waxy or cakey. It does not leave any marks on my clothing which I really appreciate and it truly is unscented. Does not have any chemical smell or anything.

Only reason I wouldn't purchase again is because I enjoy trying new brands and formulas.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

This roll-on did worse than nothing for me. It takes forever to dry and makes my armpits feel sticky and damp for most of the day. And I think my armpits still smell. So the neither the anti-perspirant or deodorizing aspects work. I think I would have been better off using nothing at all because then at least my armpits wouldn't have that gross sticky/wet feeling all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a girl who has struggled with severe stinky armpits and also dampness. I have tried every deodorant out there, this is the only one that has worked for me. I cannot use the solid, it does not have the same affect. Keeps me dry and odor under control. I use it in conjunction with Certain Dri.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the clinical version of this and it gave me a major rash on my armpits and it hurt really bad. Too bad for me since I couldn't wear any deodorant at all for a few days...so you can only imagine.

The clinical strength did nothing for me but make me smell bad and give me a bad reaction :( I don't even really sweat and this did nothing for me. It's expensive at around $7.00

If you have sensitive skin be ware that this can cause some serious reaction. Did I mention it did nothing!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by nenaguapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because my dermatologist recommended. I doesn't work at all on me!!! I sweat so much, and I usually don't even sweat, and it made me smell so bad. I gave it a try for 2 weeks, and nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by DeborahG01

This is the only deodorant I can use that will not break me out. I have been using it for years and it works great and no irritation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by PRiNCESSMAHiNA

I frickin LOVE Ban roll on!!!!!! If you've read my other reviews, you know that I have difficulty with deodorants- actually, antiperspirants. I've tried all kinds ranging from high end to low end. The only thing that really seems to work is Certain Dri- and even that isn't a sure thing, even with all the side effects (can only use it at night, stings like hell, etc).
This is AMAZING. I've been using it for about a month and it surpasses even Ban solid, which was my former HG deodorant. I picked this up, with extremely low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. This has kept me dry through two-three hour workouts at the gym, hiking and doing other outdoors-y things on vacation in Maui, and just basically summer heat!
The only downside is that you have to wait for it to dry, but that's it! It doesn't even leave white marks on clothes!
So seriously, if everything else has disappointed you (or if you just really want a good cheap deodorant), give this a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I read somewhere that roll-ons are more effective that solid AP/deo's.

Wrong. Although this did not irritate or leave white marks, it also did not prevent b.o.