September 18, 2014 | 1951 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Beauty Spiral Cream Concealer Lemon

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Bhree

After I applied a fair amount of this stuff, it did nothing. You're better off applying flesh-toned concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:24:00 AM More reviews by laysaysns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ahh I was really excited getting this product but it did NOTHING for me! I mean absolutely nothing, I seen no difference what so ever!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2006 7:13:00 PM More reviews by cheral

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't tell any difference between when I put this on and when I don't. On the plus side it goes on very smoothly, but i wont repurchase this because it had absolutely no effect of my dark circles, or if there was one it wasn't noticable.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2005 10:58:00 PM More reviews by macaroniart1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have yet to be impressed with any of this lines products. I tried this concealer, and it is just a let down. I have foudn most of thier products to be more of a gimmick then anyting else

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by spitefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely dark undereye circles and bought this hoping it would do the trick. I don't see any difference at all when applied, in fact sometimes it makes the circles look greasy and therefore worse. This is also the only makeup I've ever worn that has creased on my skin. I have no fine lines or wrinkles but still creasing. Not attractive.

Like other have said the packaging isn't great because you can't get the rest out with the supplied wand. However to get the most for your money use a concealer brush or slightly bent q-tip to get the last bits of the concealor out. Will not be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2005 8:16:00 AM More reviews by TwiceBlessed

I wasn't thrilled with this product for one reason - it doesn't stay on. I did find when used on lids it creases, when used to conceal it just doesn't last under make-up. The consistency glides on nice - but that should have been my clue....a little too smooth! So smooth it will slide right off in a few hours.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

This concealer may look cutesy and attractive,but the supply is small and the quality is bad. 7.00 for a cheap concealer that contains ingredients that especially are wrong for the skin around the eyes. It is made especially for dark circles, but for anyone it runs into fine lines, and dries and cakes easily. The only good it'll do is sheerly camoflauge the dark shades by the nose and around the inner and outer corners of the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2004 8:54:00 PM More reviews by want_glamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you use undereye cream (and everyone at any makeup counter recomends you do) this stuff is great. It covers moderate undereye circles fabulously, you don't need too much of it because of the bright yellow color, and as long as yo blend, you really can acheive a "no-makeup" look. Only drawback is that it can only be used on smooth, moisturized skin, which pretty much means it's not for blemishes. One more thing- this stuff IS transfer resistant and long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 4:29:00 AM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Don't waste your money. The product is good but the packaging is very bad. As for the product, it's yellowish, creamy and light and melts into the skin. If you're after total concealment of dark undereye circles then this isn't for you. But one dot each side, eyes closed, 30 or so gentle pats, I open my eyes and look a lot less tired - a good everyday, not too heavy concealer. Now for the packaging. I was very annoyed at having to throw it away with plenty left in the container because the sponge-tipped wand couldn't reach the concealer clinging to the sides and base of the bottle. It looks pretty but doesn't deliver all of the goods. NOT GOOD ENOUGH and a reason not to repurchase. If it were in a different container it would be a different story.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by PrettyPinkPrincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't have this Lemon spiral stuff but I had a concealor that was double ended- one was natural colored and the other was yellow. Well, That didn't work too well for me. The yellow didn't blend in and made me look all yellow. Maybe I used too much- I don't know. I hgave it do my friend and she LOVES it. It could also have to do with the fact that I'm cool toned and she's yellow toned.