Smashbox Double-Ended Eye Brightener

3.7

Eye Beam Double-Ended Brightener: Inner Corner Brightener: Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina, Cire Microcristalline), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cetyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de Carnauba), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Highlighter: Isodecyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera, Cire de Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina, Cire Microcristalline), Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de Carnauba), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 10/8/2014 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm sort of torn with this product, on one hand it makes my eyes stand out more, but I find it makes my eyes feel like they're on fire, it could be just me though, I really want it to work though, as it does make my eyes look better.

on 4/28/2012 3:32:00 AM

I bought this and brought it ack the very next day. The part used on the inner rim of the lower lid was too hard and therefore it was difficult getting any color out of it in that sensitive area. The highlighter-part was easy to apply, but so absolutely translucent that it almost didnīt show up at all, neither on my browbone nor on the inner corner of my eyes. Not satisfied at all with this.

on 3/29/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this on eBay a few months back (for a fraction of the retail price), and I'm so glad I did - I love this pencil! I'm always looking for a highlighting product that I can actually use and this is it! So simple, so easy!

I use this on the inner corner of my eyes, on the water line. It makes me look refreshed and awake which is no easy feat when I've been up studying all night. I also use the brow end to highlight my brow bone which makes a world of difference. However, if you use too much you can end up looking a little "frosty" and nutty. Apply sparingly and adjust accordingly.

It will probably take me forever to use this pencil up, but I'd definitely repurchase because I like the results.

on 3/13/2012 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ive used this product for a while.. I do enjoy using the white eyeliner part to really make my eyes look awake and pop.

The highlighting end is just okay.

I have had this for 4 months and use it every day. I love it! I have been complemented on my eyes and how awake I look when I wear this. It is really easy to use and blends well. People who say it is dry should try sharpening it. I bought this with a gift card and will buy it again if it ever runs out! I find it lasts most of the day on my eyes.

on 3/7/2012 5:32:00 PM

Personally I'm really disappointed in this product and it just doesn't work for me. I purchased it to use as an eye high lighter, but this product when applied either in inner corner or the inner rim just melts and disperses into my under eye fine lines looking super gross and embarrassing. I have tried to apply it in the inner corner and under the brow bone setting it with an eyeshadow, but it still melts and runs after a few hours. I have even tried it as an eye shadow base, but it melts and creases horribly. After many failed attempts I have given up trying to make this product a part of my make-up routine.

on 2/18/2012 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This pencil is crap. I just got it from Sephora a week ago and it's going back ASAP. Both of the pencil sides are too dry so you have to press really hard (which makes my makeup come off). Plus the pigment is lacking, so there is almost no color - I can't see the highlighter color at all. The inner rim liner marginally works, but I have a Korres white eyeliner that works like 5x better.

on 2/2/2012 8:58:00 PM

Love this product! It gives me the perfect highlight in the center of my eyes and browbone. Smashbox highlighters of any form really work for me. I think they've got it down in highlighting skills. One stick of this has lasted me for years, if I ever use it all I will repurchase.

on 11/25/2011 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use this product everyday as a part of my daily makeup routine. It gives the perfect highlight for the corners of my eyes, under my eyes and under my browline. I first purchased this product as part of a package and since then, have purchased another. They have changed the packaging a little since I first bought the product; now one of the sides (the more golden tone) of the pencil is smaller and is to be used specifically to highlight the waterline. I actually like this change.
The only problem that I have with this product is that it doesn't last all day. I have used primer after primer and yet after a few hours, you can see the crease lines on my eyes.

on 6/5/2011 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I do like this.. Don't really use the gold side though. I like the pink side.

Top Rated Smashbox Products