December 22, 2014 | 885 users online

Loose Powders - Boots - No. 7 Perfect Light Portable Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by DevonBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG loose powder. I find it perfect in every way, not too heavy, not shimmery, not so sheer that you can't see it, just...perfect! Also, it doesn't change the colour of your makeup underneath like a lot of loose powders do. It also controls shine for a loooong time which is a plus. Highly recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by JoanneM9727

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ladies in the UK, look no further for the perfect loose powder!! I have tried them all and this is far and away the best...very natural, no caking and sets my make up perfectly. I have the worst skin type either, oily and flaky simultaneously, but this sets my foundation perfectly. Been using it for 12 years plus...please don't discontinue it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I was looking for a new compact face powder for my purse and stumbled on this - wow! This powder looks very natural on and comes in a perfect portable tube with the brush in it that makes it so easy to carry in my purse mu bag. It is also fragrance free which is another plus. Will repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

Good portable translucent powder. I can't wear pigmented powders, they look streaky and fake. This provides good shine-control although I have misplaced my brush...so I have been toting around the actual pot-of-powder of their loose translucent powder in my purse (it has a seal so it doesn't spill all over or get crazy all over the dusting area).

$12 it is a decent midpriced brand....goes on light which I like. I don't need a lot to control the shine! And travels well. I like that you can't see it on my face! I will purchase this again. A good translucent is hard to find!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A perfect find when I was looking for a way to transport my loose powder with me. The translucent powder is nice, but I'm not a fan of the way it brushes on. After tapping the powder through the brush from the bottom, I brush it over my face, only to find myself in a cloud of powder. It could be due to the quality of the brush (the bristles are a bit stiff and coarse)

I like the idea, but find it hard to get proper coverage with the way the powder goes on with this brush. One great thing about this brush, is that it's refillable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 6:16:00 AM More reviews by queenvalerie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the one and only "translucent" product I have ever been able to wear on my olive skin. Most are too pink, but this one is actually neutral. The application is easy and smart packaging makes it completely portable. Quickly became an HG for me after the first use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved the loose powder version of this powder so much (the one that comes in the oval container) that I had to purchase this portable version to take with me everyday. It comes housed in a cylinder with a see-through center that has a retractable powder brush with a cap on one end. You shake it slightly, remove the cap and retract the brush's retractable cover and apply the powder on your face. The brush is soft and applies the right amount of powder. It's very easy to carry in my makeup bag and I like the convenience of touchups with loose powder on the go. It's a fragrance free, translucent powder that is gentle to my highly sensitive skin and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.