December 22, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Media lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by hmgpns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really lovely intense red/purple colour that lasts really well. Unfortunately I find that if my lips are at all dry then it looks less than great. It's also better when applied on top of a lip pencil such as MAC Currant or Barry M #7. It helps having a steady hand when applying, but it delivers a really sharp look that's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by CeleyG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love, LOVE this lipstick I absolutely adore it! It is a bit hard to put on as darker lipsticks will be harder to apply so I recommend using MAC Lipliner in the shade Currant first by lining and filling in the lips with it then applying Media on top as it gives a flawless finish and if you mess up a bit using a concealer and concealer brush lightly apply it to the area but overall gorgeous color for Fall and Winter one of my favorites

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by dobravka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really really want to like this lipstick, but I find it just too troublesome. It's definitely not a colour you can apply straight from the tube (unless you're a lot more skilled with your make-up than me). Although even when I apply it with a brush I find that ends up looking uneven and clumping together. I really wanted to find a deep berry statement lipstick, but I don't think this works for me at all... Will be trying Diva instead

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect berry plummy lips! I LOVE to wear it as a stain with clear lipglass on top. This what I wanted Rebel ls to like on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by nancycuellar

This was my first purchase from MAC! And I'm super excited, I wanted a dark vampy color, and when I walked into the store I was going to buy Sin, but I didn't like it. I found media and it was the exact color I had been looking for. I also bought their lip liner in "vino" which works great with it. It wears off evenly and is not drying at all. And this is my first review!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay but comes off easily and fades to look like you have bloody beat up lips if you don't touch up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I am starting to buy my "perfect fall/winter makeup essentials" and on the top of my list is some nice vampy lip colors. I've been more into purple/wine toned shades rather than oxblood/reddish shades. I went to the MAC counter ORIGINALLY wanting Cyber and Rebel, but neither of them looked very flattering on me. Cyber, a very dark purple/black shade that looked too gothic on me and Rebel wasn't dark enough. In the middle of that spectrum is Media, a beautiful plum/purple based burgundy shade. The lipstick is a satin finish, so it isn't drying. It is now one of my favorite MAC lipstick shades and if I run out, I will repurchase. I wore this shade a few days ago while out shopping and I got several compliments on it. I am not sure which lipliner to pair this with, so that will the next thing on my list to find.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MAC Media is definitely a sexy lipstick. It's a deep matte burgundy/wine shade that fades to a sort of plum color. It's a satin, so the pigmentation & texture is fabulous. This isn't for the faint of heart. It's definitely a bold color but one that I can see working on many skin tones, from fair to tan. Perfect for a night out paired with a nude eye & a couple coats of mascara. Definitely a winner in my collection!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Misscrystaall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Media Lipstick by MAC Is One of the bests Lipsticks I have Purchased . I am A NW15 & Still find it Easy to Wear . I love It & Will Be re purchasing !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by rightmeowsir

I looooove Media by MAC. I like wearing this anytime during the fall/winter or just nights out with my girls. It gives you that perfect vampy look if you're into that. This is definitely one of my go-to dark lip colors. The other dark lipstick I have is Wine Not by Revlon, and I think that one's comparable to Diva by MAC. However, Media isn't a deep dark red like those colors; it's a deep purple. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone.