December 20, 2014 | 1128 users online

Body Scrubs - Cleanse Your Soul (CYS) - Creamy Dreamy Scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by babydollnot4u

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

What a letdown! This should really just be a creamy soap instead of adding a few random grains of rice or whatever. There was no exfoliation, just a bit of creamy cleanser that rinsed off easily and left my skin feeling nice. I wouldn't repurchase this again as an exfoliator as I have found other things that work better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Edited 12/10:
While these do keep, and I am using them up, they dry out very easily and the formula does not stay 'put together' in the shower. I prefer the CYS foaming sugar scrub and that is probably the only one I will repurchase. Something about the base in these also smells a bit like playdoh. The original scents don't stay that true.
Original review:
I also like this scrub a lot. It's more moisturizing than the Foaming Sugar Scrub and a bit "scrubbier" - slightly grainier, and less 'loose'. The description is, "an emulsion of oils ...make(s) a lotiony base for the white sugar. Medium scrubbiness, but very moisturizing! New and improved!!! Now, the sugar and oils stay blended!" These were on sale over the holidays and I got a sample first, liked it a lot, and ordered a bunch. They rinse fairly easily and do provide a great scrub and impart a pretty decently strong scent. My only note is that the ones I received were VERY strongly colored and stained my towels, so I recommend that you don't order colors in dark colors like purple or red. Other than that, it's great...not foamy, but 2nd only to the Behemoth in terms of scrubbiness and moisturizing.