April 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto - Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great drugstore mascara, my favorite at the moment. Easy to get volume, length and a great curl. Stayed well during a session of sweaty yoga. Cheap, cute name, nice packaging. Another maybelline winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

I love this mascara. it doesn't smudge or flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite cheap drugstore mascara. I always purchase one tube after the other because I like the effect it gives on my lashes. It lengthens my lashes, it has fibers to extend my lashes. Unfortunately, these fibers fall out and leave my fave with fine fibers on my cheeks. But I really love how it makes my eyelashes look naturally long. It doesn't give you the spider-leg effect. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by misszb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I got it in a set with some Garnier products, but they don't sell this mascara individually in my country. It gives a lot of volume and length and I love the wand. I got a lot of compliments on my lashes while I had this on, which I never really do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My asian lashes are: Thin, Sparse, points straight down, hard to curl, but the length of my lashes are medium length (not too short but not very long either).

what i look for in a mascara: ALOT OF LENGTH, definition, smudge proof and it's ability to hold a curl. Volume is my last priority.

Review:
I LOVE this mascara! It gives me a very natural look, which i like. It gives you A LOT of length! Since it is waterproof, it does hold my hard to curl lashes and it doesn't smudge on me unlike the falsies one from Maybelline. This definitely doesnt give volume if you are looking for a mascara that volumizes, however if you layered it with a volumizing mascara, you can get the dramatic look It is pretty easy to remove it with my extra virgin olive oil, but i haven't plunged my head in water with the mascara to see if it is actually waterproof or not. :\ i live in Canada and I get this for around $9 in walmart, so it is on the pricier side for a drugstore mascara but in my opinion it's worth paying for. I do feel like there's a better mascara out there..somewhere that gives more volume...

Pro:
Lengthens
Definition
Holds a Curl
Easy to remove
Does not clump
Separates lashes nicely

Con:
Doesn't preform as well after awhile
Not volumizing
Pricey for drugstore

Overall, i will definition repurchase again as my backup :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by KieshaPastrami

My tube says "Long Extreme Stiletto" instead of "Lash Stiletto" but I think they're basically the same. By far the best fiber mascara I've tried. It lengthens my lashes to the point where it gets scarily long. I often don't have to do two coats. The downside is it doesn't give a lot of volume and usually results to thin, scary spider looking lashes, that's why I stop at one coat. It just doesn't help that I have thin and sparse lashes. However, it still is a REALLY GREAT mascara. I can just imagine the wonders it can do if I had full and long lashes. The waterproof formula keeps the curl the whole day even in the most humid weather. It still flakes but it's nothing a little retouch and wiping can't fix. I don't know what they meant with "patent shine", it's not glossy at all or shiny. Just black like every other mascara. The tube is very pretty but I absolutely hate it when you hold the wand and it's not the usual circular feel. It would've made the application much easier if it weren't square. I would definitely repurchase until I find a better fiber mascara. But for now, I don't think I'm giving it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by karakeet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail for short, sparse Asian lashes. I've tried so many high end and drugstore mascaras. This is one you don't hear a lot about and I don't know why. Maybelline, please don't ever discontinue this! I almost didn't try this one bc I figured it was just good for length. I need length and volume. It is amazing for length, volume, separation, + curl (waterproof). I'm so happy. The thin brush does wonders! The fat "volumizing brushes" can't grab my short, individual lashes the way these long bristles can - and if I can get them to I end up with mascara spots all over my eyelids and have to redo my eye makeup. I was using the Rocket Waterproof, which is great, but eventually clumps and doesn't add a ton of length. Lash Stiletto adds coat after coat with no clumping, and amazing separation. My husband immediately asked if they were fake lashes because there are so many! They don't look like I have 7 spider legs! Use a good curler and do 3-4 good coats. Add the Rocket at the base for added volume but you won't need it! It's so affordable, just try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. I usually stay away from lengthening formulas because in my experience they don't hold a curl. For reference, my lashes are short and straight (kind of point downward). I'd been using The Rocket Waterproof, which is also a good mascara, but I wanted something lengthening. I actually like Lash Stiletto Waterproof even more than The Rocket. Lash Stiletto gives my lashes a bit of volume, like The Rocket, but it also gives length AND it holds curl. It does tend to get clumpy if too many coats are applied, so I avoid over-applying. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by poisonivy08

what i love:
-packaging is sexy and it doesn't look cheap :-)
-affordable
-perfect for asian eyelashes like mine :-) it does a great job on lengthening and adding just a bit of volume
- it doesnt smudge

what i don't like:
-it clumps

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by maricelalexaaandra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try out this mascara because I had seen one of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube use it. personally, it didn't do anything great for me. I curled my lashes and it applied pretty well but got a little clumpy after the second coat. but the packaging was pretty nice, just a black, sleek tube; very clean & classy. wouldn't buy again, though :(