December 21, 2014 | 986 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto - Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS: Gives very good length. Gives quite lovely full and kind of fluttery (for a waterproof) lashes. Very black. Very.

CONS: This smudges so easy on me. Maybe someone could cover it with something like Clarins Double Fix to make it last, but I don't even think that would help, since it smeared so bad.

ALTERNATES: L'Oreal's new Manga mascara IS better for volume and length that don't smudge/flake easily. The Rocket stays on without smudging the longest of the two, but the Manga has a TON of volume in one or two coats. I also really like Miliani's Runway Lashes for feathery, soft volume. But it needs to have multiple coats (and just cover it with Clarins Double Fix to make it "more" waterproofed.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Very similar to Lancome Definicil in performance for duh cheap. I got volume and length and it wore well. Nice glossy black color. Was looking for something that performed for cheaper and this exceeded my expectations. Kicking myself for buying expensive mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by choanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, simple mascara for everyday.

Mascaras smudge and/or flake on me without fail. ALL OF THEM.

But Lash Stiletto for some reason doesn't! It has very minimal to no smudging which is incredible for me.

This mascara is nice and black. It separated my think, long eyelashes well, and it gives light to medium volume- which is exactly what I like.

Mascara, just like makeup in general, is completely personal preference.

But if you want clean, separated, lengthened, very shiny black, and slightly voluminous eyelashes, you might want to try Maybelline Lash Stiletto! :)

(btw the packaging is beautiful; I really like it!)

-----Edit!-----

Now it's October 10th so about a month and a half and I want to update everyone on this mascara!

So far... I have to say since it started off as a pretty dry mascara (which I love) it's been a little bit too dry... but that's too be expected with drier mascaras.

It's still usable and it still does not smudge for flake off, so I have to give it credit for staying true to its claims even over time.

I still love this mascara, and I'll keep using it as long as I can brush through my eyelashes after application with a clean wand to even everything out!

Just please keep in mind that because this mascara is already dry in the beginning, it will seen to dry faster than wet mascaras

When this becomes unusable I'll go out and get a new one!
I'll update this review when it finally goes crumbly and unusable

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I naturally have thick, long lashes and I needed a product to help tame them and make them more defined. This product works wonders.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara. I bought it for NZD $9 at a makeup sale which is a decent price for mascara. I was sceptical as the brush was smaller than ones id normally use (Big and fat for volume) but the brush actually gives a nice fanned look on my lashes, and seperates really well. Holds my curl and gives awesome length. Would repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Laurynyumi

Since you have to replace mascara so often I don't really understand why I need to buy a super expensive mascara everytime. I really like this mascara I have Asian eyes and not many lashes, the few I have this mascara really lengthens them. This is my fav mascara right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by misscynthia06

This is my HG bottom lash mascara.

The brush is long and skinny and the formula not too wet, so perfect to use on my tiny bottom lashes.

This stuff is waterproof and does not budge on my watery eyes, yet is easy to remove with makeup remover. This is very exciting as some waterproof mascara is so so hard to remove.

I really don't use this product on my top lashes, the effect is fine, long, defined and separated lashes, I just really prefer a more voluminous look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lilyde123321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is a miracle in a bottle! It noticeably lengthens and defines lashes, does not clump, does not smudge, and it is easy to remove. Best of all, you can find it at any drug store and it is cheap! Winning!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great drugstore mascara, my favorite at the moment. Easy to get volume, length and a great curl. Stayed well during a session of sweaty yoga. Cheap, cute name, nice packaging. Another maybelline winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

I love this mascara. it doesn't smudge or flake.