August 27, 2014 | 1821 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto - Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I naturally have thick, long lashes and I needed a product to help tame them and make them more defined. This product works wonders.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara. I bought it for NZD $9 at a makeup sale which is a decent price for mascara. I was sceptical as the brush was smaller than ones id normally use (Big and fat for volume) but the brush actually gives a nice fanned look on my lashes, and seperates really well. Holds my curl and gives awesome length. Would repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Laurynyumi

Since you have to replace mascara so often I don't really understand why I need to buy a super expensive mascara everytime. I really like this mascara I have Asian eyes and not many lashes, the few I have this mascara really lengthens them. This is my fav mascara right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by misscynthia06

This is my HG bottom lash mascara.

The brush is long and skinny and the formula not too wet, so perfect to use on my tiny bottom lashes.

This stuff is waterproof and does not budge on my watery eyes, yet is easy to remove with makeup remover. This is very exciting as some waterproof mascara is so so hard to remove.

I really don't use this product on my top lashes, the effect is fine, long, defined and separated lashes, I just really prefer a more voluminous look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lilyde123321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is a miracle in a bottle! It noticeably lengthens and defines lashes, does not clump, does not smudge, and it is easy to remove. Best of all, you can find it at any drug store and it is cheap! Winning!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great drugstore mascara, my favorite at the moment. Easy to get volume, length and a great curl. Stayed well during a session of sweaty yoga. Cheap, cute name, nice packaging. Another maybelline winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

I love this mascara. it doesn't smudge or flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite cheap drugstore mascara. I always purchase one tube after the other because I like the effect it gives on my lashes. It lengthens my lashes, it has fibers to extend my lashes. Unfortunately, these fibers fall out and leave my fave with fine fibers on my cheeks. But I really love how it makes my eyelashes look naturally long. It doesn't give you the spider-leg effect. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by misszb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I got it in a set with some Garnier products, but they don't sell this mascara individually in my country. It gives a lot of volume and length and I love the wand. I got a lot of compliments on my lashes while I had this on, which I never really do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My asian lashes are: Thin, Sparse, points straight down, hard to curl, but the length of my lashes are medium length (not too short but not very long either).

what i look for in a mascara: ALOT OF LENGTH, definition, smudge proof and it's ability to hold a curl. Volume is my last priority.

Review:
I LOVE this mascara! It gives me a very natural look, which i like. It gives you A LOT of length! Since it is waterproof, it does hold my hard to curl lashes and it doesn't smudge on me unlike the falsies one from Maybelline. This definitely doesnt give volume if you are looking for a mascara that volumizes, however if you layered it with a volumizing mascara, you can get the dramatic look It is pretty easy to remove it with my extra virgin olive oil, but i haven't plunged my head in water with the mascara to see if it is actually waterproof or not. :\ i live in Canada and I get this for around $9 in walmart, so it is on the pricier side for a drugstore mascara but in my opinion it's worth paying for. I do feel like there's a better mascara out there..somewhere that gives more volume...

Pro:
Lengthens
Definition
Holds a Curl
Easy to remove
Does not clump
Separates lashes nicely

Con:
Doesn't preform as well after awhile
Not volumizing
Pricey for drugstore

Overall, i will definition repurchase again as my backup :)