eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 3/29/2015 11:51:00 AM

Bought this on a ski holiday in Canada. What a waste of money! Okay the balm smells good, and the packaging is really cute, but there are far more cons than there are pros. Maybe it's just me, but I found the balm to actually taste like blood?! Idk. It seemed to just sit on my lips, and peel them away too. My lips looked so thin after a few days use. Don't waste your money.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I know many people love these balms, but I do not. At first, I was happy with it. It smells great and felt smooth going on. But, I noticed that the more I used it, the WORSE my lips felt. They became very dry and sore, and immediately started to recover once I stopped using this balm.

on 3/21/2015 6:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It s very average. I do not like the packaging - too bulky. It does not last long. Make lips dry again very quickly.

on 3/21/2015 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The scent & taste of this one is blech!!!

on 3/2/2015 11:25:00 AM

Love the scent of this one! This lip balm is really hydrating and the Summer Fruit scent is definitely my favorite one from their lip balm collection. I felt like this lip balm is almost as hydrating as the Burt's Bees lip balms, which says a lot since Burt's Bees lip balm had been one of my two favorite lip balms of all time. However, the only downside of this product [to me] was its packaging. I know everyone thinks it's cute and innovative and stuff, but I really prefer the usual lip balm packaging (ex: tube form). I felt like these lip "balls" makes applying lip balm really clumsy, though I would purchase this product again because the hydration is just fabulous.

I was so sad to not feel the same about these as others. Yes, the packaging is amazing. Yes, they are 100% organic. But thats about it. The scent of this reminds me of olive oil, and isnt amazing atall. These weren't that hydrating on, perhaps less than mediocre in moisture. They feel oily on the lips, and just sort of sit on top of lips. Now the bad part comes in when these wear off, because they make my lips dry as a desert once they are off (and that is an hour or two into wear.) I am sad to say the actual lip balm is horrible, and also went yellow on me after 6-8months of use.
All in all, I would recommend these if you really want to show off the packaging, however if you need a good lip balm, this isnt it. Wouldn't repurchase, and if I did, it would be for the cute packaging (:

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

it's so cute and smells so good. I purchased with four different ones. This one smells amazinggggg and it works pretty well.

WELL it works like any eos lip balm, just the scent is different

on 2/23/2015 9:56:00 PM

Got this as a gift last christmas. The packaging is really pretty and cute, but kind of impractical (try carrying it in a jean's pocket). The smell is nice, but not really long-lasting. My main problem is that it's not really moisturizing. If I ever use it, it's to show it in public because it's kind of "in" (?) right now. Once I run out I won't repurchase, and will probably use the packaging to do a DIY lip balm with something more moisturizing.

I wanted to try the eos lip balms since they were so highly reviewed on YouTube. I tried two scents and had poor results with both, leading me to believe that the formula is poor across the scents. The packaging is pretty cute, no doubt, but that is where my love for this item ends, sadly. It does not feel nice going on the lips, and didn't hydrate my lips either. I actually felt like it made my lips drier. The scent of this one is not very good either - smells synthetic. Pass.

on 2/14/2015 11:35:00 PM

My got me this (a limited edition set that came with hand cream and another balm in stick form). I was really excited to try eos for the first time but this was a bust. it felt heavy on the lips and not moisturizing at all. although it smells great I honestly wouldn't repurchase this. maybe I should buy other ones before having a verdict on their products but so far none have impressed me at all

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk