April 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by lizknowsbest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually don't give in to products with a lot of hype, as they usually are highly over rated.But I way WAY wrong. My friend recommended I try this out. I've had this for about two weeks, I thought it would be appropriate to wait, so I can get an accurate review. This is one of the best lip balms I've tried.It comes on smoothly and doesn't feel greasy. It quickly heals chapped lips, and I found that once you use it you don't get chapped lips as often. The smell is great, And the taste...Lord Jesus it is AMAZING.Its not too sweet or over powering, it's subtle but delicious.The packaging is very cute.oh and it's organic but it doesn't give off that vitamin smell, that most organic products give off.As for the price it's a bit pricey but definitely worth it.I highly recommend buying eos in summer fruit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by hishoney

I know a lot of people think this is overrated but this lip balm works for me!! :) I wear it under every lip stuff and before going to bed. It hydrates my lips so nicely and it doesn't have a glossy finish -- another thing I love about it. It tastes so so good, so it's kiss ready, and it's a natural and organic product, so it's practically edible AND good for my sensitive lips! I have five of these and I keep them everywhere, even in my boyfriend's bag. Lol. I love this lip balm. It's definitely worth the price because there's so much product inside. AND, the cute little egg packaging and pastel colors are hard to resist. ;) <3

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by FMA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells and taste delicious, cute package.. but doesn't moisturize that much.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by thatgermangirl08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

THIS IS NOT WORTH THE HYPE! SAVE YOUR MONEY!Seriously, it is not. Just like everyone else, I had tried a few of these "EOS" sphere lip balms and I can honestly say they are not worth it. First of all the packaging. I get it, its different, it grabs peoples attention but is it practical? NO. Also, the inside gets dirty easily especially in the little cracks where you twist the top back on. Does it moisturize the lips? It does an "ok" job. I have tried other lip balms and they are way better and helping chapped lips recover. The consistency does not feel as smooth and hydrating on the lips as for example the nivea lip balms do which I LOVE! Please save your money or buy a nivea one instead it is SO NOT WORTH THE HYPE! If you want a more detailed review I had posted a video with my opinion not too long ago :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'll be honest. I really do think this is a good lip balm, better than my beloved Burt's Bees. Would I be willing to pay for it if the packaging wasn't so cute? Prob not.

But it is. It's colorful and matte and egg-shaped and adorable, and for some reason that makes me feel totally comfortable spending upwards of $3 on lip balm. So much so that I went out and bought 3 additional flavors to keep at work/in my car/on my nightstand.

Of course I will repurchase you, evil adorable eos lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

It's like an egg for your lips yum

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by karlaleila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Instead of helping hydrate my lips it made them even more dry and created dry patches it was almost like an allergic reaction to it. Really wish it had worked though

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I honestly don't understand the hype surrounding this lip balm. I see people everywhere pulling this stuff out, giving off the impression that there is some sort of lip balm breakthrough taking place and I'm the last to know about it.

I got some in a birthday gift from a friend and have to say, I didn't experience any breakthrough (sadly). It's essentially your standard lip balm re-outfitted in an interesting package.
Speaking of which, I think the packaging might be the only interesting thing about this lip balm. At least it's easy to find, when it's rolling around the bottom of my purse. Trying to store it anywhere else, however, is useless.

I'm going to stick to my Burt's Bees (I like the smell better anyways).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

This one tastes so amazing. They're really addictive for me and I find them super moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by fleurne

Lips would always dry out, thus result in me reapplying again and again. Smells awesome, though.