July 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by cutelittlethings

I love the fact that this is an organic & natural lip balm, and is paraben-free and gluten-free. However, i don't think this really moisturizes my lips. It can also be very flaky sometimes. I don't think i will ever repurchase this since i don't really like this so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I love love love eos. I use this 3-4 times a day and it leaves my lips soft and smooth. It smells amazing and is inexpensive

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by TinaH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It has a cute packaging and a nice scent but it does not keep my lips hydrated for long! I find it to be a bit sticky after a while and I find it leaves a film as well. I had to constantly reapply and I just don't think it's worth it. I can use vaseline on my lips and be content. I get disappointed with these chapsticks because I expect it to be as great as the packaging itself.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Tfran24

I too bought into the EOS hype and cute packaging. I actually really enjoyed the first product I purchased. I enjoyed it so much in fact. I used it for a couple of years! Come to realize the other day, I notice green MOULD on my lip balm! I couldn't believe it! I could barely notice it because it was on the inside of the lid and very edge of the lip balm. But when I did some research and noticed I wasn't the only one. I knew it was for sure MOULD. I am also noticing a trend with other people's complaints. A lot of you on here are having allergic reactions. I think that some of you guys may have been reacting to possible mould or fungus that has grown on the lip balm. When I contacted the company. The customer service person wasn't at all surprised about my complaint and she said that people complain a lot about mould on their lip balm. She went on to say that the lip balm has to be kept dry at all times. No heat, humidity or moisture can touch the lip balm as it is "all natural" with no preservatives. She went on to further say that people store their lip balm in the bathroom or in their car not knowing that the heat and moisture can start the growth of mould. EOS has brushed off the fact that I am taking mould very seriously! As a health care professional, I know the implications of ingesting mould. It is very hazardous and can cause an array of symptoms. So mould give off toxins. If mould in your house has to be taken very seriously and with precautions. Why isn't EOS being held responsible for people ingesting the product. EOS needs to start thinking about the consumer and their health and not just the bottom line.
I will never buy this product again! In my eyes, it is not safe for use. All I can picture is a new mum at home with her newborn. Tired from lack of sleep. Applying her EOS lip balm. Not noticing the mould because she is so tired. And then kissing her newborn baby before bed. Now a newborn baby, with no immune system has a risk of serious illness and that may require hospitalization. And it all could have been prevented if the company had any care and or concern other than $$$. I just can't stop thinking about that. Or a child who wants to Mimic mum putting on make up. So she uses the mouldy lip balm for practice. Then what!? Another allergic reaction because there is fungus growing on the lip balm. Scary! Those that love this product. Please keep it dry at all times! Or risk ingesting mould. Just some food for thought.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Johnna1123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I expect a lip balm to do one thing...moisturize my lips
This does nothing. My opion is this is nothing but a gimmicky fad...
Just plain crap as far as a lip balm.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been wanting to try this stuff for years, but was so disappointed when I finally did. I love the fun shape for it's ease for applying, but otherwise, the packaging is large and doesn't fit well in pockets or purses. The product itself does absolutely nothing for my lips - it has a really dry, waxy texture that doesn't make my lips feel smooth and slick like normal lip balm does. I honestly don't understand the big fuss over this stuff. It sucks.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by melithieb

I bought this lip balm since I heard so many good things about it. I bought the eos thinking it would keep my lips moisturized and keep it from getting chapped. I was very disappointed with eos, after applying it on my lips like literally 5min. later i had to reapply. My lips did not stay moisturized and it felt very rough and dry. I ended up throwing it out before I finished it, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great product (being paraben and petroleum free). I love all my eos lip balms i own. This one i just don't really like the smell of. Otherwise, I love em!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Always heard good things about this and it is a interesting shape but guess what? Hate it! Dont like the smell and it feels like trying to put wax on your lips. I had to wipe it off cause it made my lips burn. I also hate the shape... I don't get the hype and trust me i have about every balm out there. Love Blistex and the best is CC Bigelow from Bath and Body works! I would never buy this again! BTW... The shape is horrible too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupjaja

i have almost all the eos lipbalms (11 & counting). so far,i love it! but i think the best one is the raspberry pomegranate.