January 29, 2015 | 2066 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2015 10:52:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really hated this

4) greasy

Loved the packaging

Tossed it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2015 7:36:00 PM More reviews by aklobastova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel like all the hype has to come from the packaging... it can't just be me, but this product DESTROYS MY LIPS. It also smells terrible and is expensive compared to every half-decent lip balm out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2015 8:09:00 PM More reviews by EleanorJ1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells amazing and the packaging is super cute, but I found it just dries out my lips completely in the winter. I also started breaking out around the edges of my lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2015 2:11:00 AM More reviews by TheBlueOrchid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Friend had suggested this and I smelled hers and thought what the heck. Felt greasier than the softlips I usually use and a day after use I got a few pimples around the edges of my lips. It smells nice but I won't be using again after the lip pimple disaster of 2015...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2015 5:32:00 PM More reviews by smilegirl55443

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These absolutely destroyed my lips! I started using them over the summer and my lips felt nice after I applied it but about a month into regular use I had SEVERELY chapped lips. Like so chapped that they felt like a first or second degree burn. I tried everything to try to make the peeling burning chapped lips go away (and continued using EOS) and the problem never went away. Finally I stopped using them and my lips were no longer chapped! Sadly this product did not work for me :(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2015 1:53:00 AM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

EWW how do so many of you ladies like these?!?!? OKAY, I love me some lip balm. I literally couldn't function without soft, moisturized lips. But this ish? Thank goodness I received these as a gift. First the scent is like nauseating, chemical fruit; I can't stand just smelling it on my lips. It's consistancy is thin and weird, plus it just sits on top of your lips; it doesn't soak in or moisturize whatsoever. It made my lips feel cracked, dry, flaky, uncomfortable, yucky scented, you name it I didn't like it. I have Summer Fruit, Blueberry Acai, and the melon one. They are all so truly disgusting. I'll find all my Eos lip balms and give em to you for free- THEY SUCK. Beyond suck. Nasty things... 👎

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 9:10:00 PM More reviews by theonewiththeeyes

One of my favorite fragrances of EVER. It's light and playful, with peachy and delightful tones. I find this one to be well moisturizing, and I really love it. Only $3, which is great because it lasted 2 years! I personally love the cute spherical packaging, but once you finish the product ther is a griddy cage thing which is SO annoying! Half of my product ended up there and I had to scoop it out with a toothpick. That took like an hour. Otherwise, this is a great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2015 2:29:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a few of these and I like them a lot. This was one of them, which I originally kept but then my daughter wanted this one instead so we traded. Of the ones I got, this is good but I like the other flavors more. I originally didn't get them because of the hype and prefer Blistex DCT because of the SPF and feel, but I actually do like these a lot. I think they feel nice and are easy to hold, especially for kids. I use a big enough purse so that's not an issue either. They are a little waxy but I'm used to that kind of thing so it really doesn't bug me, and it makes my lips look and feel soft. I also heard you can use the empty containers as cute travel (or at home) storage for like, little earrings or something. Totally going to do that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2015 11:09:00 AM More reviews by opbxr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, a lot of people with super dry lips complain about how it "doesn't moisturize" and they "have to reapply every fifteen/thirty/ten minutes". Well I don't know about others, but no matter what lip balm I use, from the cheap one dollar stuff at the dollar store to higher end stuff, I personally always need to reapply lip balm every fifteen or so minutes, except when I'm sleeping. Quite possibly to the dry Canadian winter weather.

The packaging is adorable, but not a pocket's best friend. It would thrive well in a locker shelf, in a purse or in your glove compartment of your car, but in your pocket it sticks out and isn't convenient. The dome shape of the lip balm itself is very nice though. I find that some cheaper lip balms with traditional packaging that you have to twist up tends to get stuck from time to time, or I end up with a lid covered in product.

I absolutely love the smell. It smells mostly of peaches, which is one of my favourite smells. The smell is light and refreshing, and not in the slightest overwhelming.

The lip balm may not have the greatest hydration in all the world, but it is still a good buy. It's completely natural and 95% organic as well. I also live in a small town in Western Canada, where it's difficult to get many brands of lip balms. So this is a good, but relatively expensive alternative.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2015 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Made my lips drier!
I applied this at night before bed. And woke up the next day to find my lips chapped and flaking!

The only thing it has going is the cute packaging. But otherwise JUNK!