November 23, 2014 | 1968 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Original Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Maquillage25

This is the only scent I really like out of the range of batiste dry shampoos. It isn't sickly like most of them, it's very fresh. I continue to buy this dry shampoo as it works really well for me. I have to wash my hair every other day as washing it everyday is too much. This just keeps my hair feeling fresh all day. The reason I give this product 4 lipsticks instead of 5 is because it is hard to get the white powder out of your hair. Even if you rub it really hard to blend it in, you still have a whitish tinge to your hair and I have had comments when I haven't quite rubbed it in properly! Otherwise I really love this dry shampoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by musidora1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the most effective and best-smelling dry shampoos that I've tried! I haven't tried the other scents but after using Original, I'm willing to give them a try.

Pros:
-Rice starch to absorb oil
-Absorbs oil and sweat without looking too chalky. The white residue brushes out fast
-Clean, non-aggressive scent

Cons:
-As with other aerosol dry shampoos that I've tried, my only beef is that the nozzle got clogged toward the end and I had to throw about 1/4 of the product away. I even rinsed the cap under warm water but no luck

It would be great if Batiste made a non-aerosol version!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont understand the bad reviews on here - people should read instructions before use. Excellent substitute in between washes, you dont wait after spraying - you need to massage it into roots for bit after spraying, no resedue, hair smells awesome and looks clean, its a bit tricky when you have a bob (and fine hair blah) its needs to be styled everyday more or less but I work it a ponytail or whatnot but other than that thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by chichiminty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After hearing so many people raving about this product in youtube I finally decided to get the batiste original dry shampoo and try it out. Well all I can say is 'bravo' batiste! This is the best dry shampoo I have ever put on my hair. I have tried biozel, l'oreal and even treseme, but nothing comes even close to this. My hair has a tendancy to get oily fast and this is the only one that has solved that issue. Not only does it remove oils it leaves your hair looking clean and fresh. And the scent is an added plus. The only minus in this product is that if you spray it too close it can easily leave a white powder like "stain".
Other than that I see myself purchasing this product over and over again and I do not have any reason to try out new ones.
Love this product :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As far as dry shampoo goes, this one is as good as the next. I guess I just don't really like dry shampoo. I always feels like by the time you spray it in and wait for it to absorb the oils and brush out the residue... well you could have simply washed and dried your hair and looked 100% better. I should mention that I have fairly short hair. So maybe this is a godsend for those with long thick hair. And I'm sure I would love this if I broke my arm or something and couldn't shower. However, under ordinary circumstances, I think I'll pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by anyasreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love this dry shampoo! I wash my hair every second day and I use this on days I don't wash my hair. I love the scent, it smells very clean and refreshing. I personally don't like the scents of their other products and I think that the original works best! I'd recommend this one! The packaging is great and very cute and this makes your hair feel very clean and grease-free. I'm definitely buying this again! -Anyasreviews

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first dry shampoo that I've tried that I like.
It's well-priced and works decently.
I'm a brunette and while people say it leaves a white residue - it's still perfect for getting rid of grease so you can go that one day without washing your hair. Make sure you comb it out properly or else it's going to seem as if you have dandruff.
I like that it leaves my hair clean. It also adds a bit of volume to my hair.
I don't love or hate the scent, but it could be better. The way I can describe it is that It's a slightly powdery smell.
I would purchase it again because it's relatively cheap and found easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by jod84

im not a fan of dry shampoo because it takes all the shine out of my hair and leaves it feeling stiff and powery and dry lol. girls train your hair if you find your roots get oily after 2days then just wash it three times a week your hair will get use to it and stop makeing unwanted oil

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am allergic to this....my head broke out in an itchy rash that lasted for days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IMHO, this is only suitable for blonde or white hair. I tried using it on the whole family once, when our plumbing was out for 4 days. My son, a blondie, was the only one who didn't look like he was wearing a George Washington wig after use. I still do use it on him, as I rather like the old-fashioned barber-shoppy smell and he prefers Batiste to actual shampooing. But on most hair colors, this just looks chalky and weird, even after a vigorous brushing. Also: Do NOT spray it directly onto your hand, the butane burns!