July 23, 2014 | 1309 users online

Brows - Christian Dior - Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jadite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The kind ladies at Nordies ushered me right over to the Dior counter when I told them "I need eyebrows"! Product is amazingly easy to apply and looks quite natural. Gives you a "polished" look! Yes the stick IS fragile! Use some common sense when handling!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Marg_Raven

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will add my kudos to this product. Just don't roll it out too far to prevent breakage.

This is a fantastic universal colour product, the best I have used. I like the MAC pencil very much, but like to have the Dior brow styler on hand as well, use it the most. So easy to fill in the brows quickly, for a very natural look.

The only drawback for me is they do not make refills, you have to buy the whole pencil each time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by shygirl7

First of all, my eyebrows are thin and sparse. I have to do my brows otherwise I look weird. This brow pencil is perfect! The color works perfectly for me. My eyebrows are black but this blends in perfectly.

My technique for this is to heavily outline the bottom of my eyebrow line. Then I lightly outline the top of my brow. By then, the pencil slants itself, making the tip very fine, so I extend the tail. I lightly stroke through the brow until the brow is filled. At the beginning of the brow I brush until it is diffused and there is no harsh lines. It is almost, but not quite, ombré. I then set with a brow gel. Perfect brows that I get complemented on.

It is expensive for only a brow pencil, $30 CAD. But I'll be buying again once it's finished. It's so worth it! It has just the right amount of pigment, your brows will not look over done. It's hard to go wrong with this one. So natural looking!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpinknwhite

I'm a strawberry blonde and my eyebrows are pretty much invisible, so I'm always on the hunt for great brow products. This is the only one I keep coming back to, even though it's expensive and I'm always running out. My favorite thing about it is that it really is universal (well, unless you have super dark brows): I get my brows tinted about every 3 weeks or so and this is the only pencil that doesn't look too dark when they're freshly done or too light when they've really faded. I also used it before I started getting my brows tinted, and it worked pretty well then and seemed natural. To keep from running out too quickly, I usually alternate it with some cheaper pencils, especially when my brows are super-faded (because I do like something a little darker then), but I haven't found any others I like enough to replace this one permanently. I even keep one in my purse in case of eyebrow emergencies (a very real thing!). This is one of the few products I seriously can't do without!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by janicem10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is expensive ($29) and a big disappointment especially from Dior which usually has first-class cosmetics. The tip breaks off very easily, even when barely pushed up and product does not last long. Not particularly impressed with this pencil - there are many great pencils for a lot less $$$ Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

It's true. This is an amazing eyebrow liner. The secret is in both the consistency and color (a natural and universal brown). But the size of the tip is also key. This is so thin you can build tiny feathered strokes onto your eyebrow and never make a mistake.

There is one drawback. If you twist it up too far out of the applicator, there is a high risk of breakage. And at this price point, you don't want to waste even an eighth of an inch of this precious product.

I know from experience. I've broken one of these.

Like millions of other women, I over-tweezed when I was younger. And now I have very thin eyebrows. I am going to start using castor oil at night to see if it helps regrowth. I hardly tweeze at all these days. I also use an eyebrow brush at night to stimulate circulation.

I take the oral supplement Biotin to help hair, brows, lashes, and nails. I reviewed the supplement on MUA recently.

Yes, among many mediocre eyebrow pencils, Christian Dior's styler is a wonder. I have dark brown hair and dark brown brows.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Hotpookas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG brow pencil sleek has brush at one end never needs sharpening looks amazing- natural yet groomed and you can definitely make them more dramatic or keep it basic.
I love this for 2 reasons 1 because it looks awesome and 2 it's all you need instead of so many things like shadow-angle brush-brow gel or pencil-brush-sharpener or a bulky box that breaks with teeny things that get lost. I have limited room for everyday mu storage so this is a big plus.
Just make sure you buy 2!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by fran098

This is the best eye brow pencil I have ever used. I like how consistent it is, it's the perfect shade for my brows, not too dark, not too light, it blends in really nice, and goes on really smooth.

It's very expensive for a brow pencil, but definitely worth the money

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Kairla

As a makeup artist, this is my go to product for brows. I haven't found a person it doesn't match yet. It's truly amazing. Lightweight, long lasting and super high quality, as Dior products are. Only caution is to not roll the product up to far-

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the style of the packaging, but the product color did not work for me. I have very dark, pretty much black brows. And the color of this pencil is too warm. (It's advertised as a "universal" shade, but there's really no such thing.)

Aside from the color, I think it's a great product: The tip is fine but does not break under reasonable pressure. I like that it doesn't require sharpening. The spoolie brush on the end is very convenient. And the packaging is sleek and attractive.

But since the color clashes with my natural brows, I'll be returning it to the store and I won't repurchase.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No