Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.7

on 1/18/2015 11:03:00 AM

This is the best self adjusting eyebrow pencil. I have black hair and this adjust to a perfect color. The natural skin oils is what activated the color. This is great for brown to black hair. The only things I dislike it that the tip is so small so I have to apply a lot and it's hard to get the perfect shape. It expensive for only lasting about 1month everyday use. This would be even better if the tip was arched makes it easier and faster to apply. This doesn't work for light hair or without slightly oily brows. With the natural oils the color will not show up or adjust.

on 1/9/2015 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have relatively thick eyebrows (in overall area!), but they are sparse. Although they are very dark, the gaps that I have (a lot due to over-plucking and the rest to my under-active thyroid...) means I have to be careful with the choice of colour and not being heavy-handed or I will look overdone.

This is dark but due to the fine point, it's very easy to do your eyebrows without going over the top and it looks very natural. In addition, it's extremely quick.

I'd have said it's the best eyebrow product that I've tried if I hadn't just discovered the Maybelline version which includes a powder tip on the other end so you can have the best of both worlds - and it's a lot cheaper!

One niggle: the packaging is soooo flimsy, it's a disgrace given you pay about GBP20 for it. The Maybelline packaging is much classier and a lot sturdier.

Nevertheless, an excellent HE option, especially if you're a bit application-challenged.

on 11/13/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amé este producto, rellena las cejas de una forma natural... El color es universal así que se puede usar en cualquier color de ceja..

on 11/4/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

YAY!!!! Finally, I have found my HG eyebrow pencil. It is so tough for me to find eyebrow pencil/gel to go with my jet black eyebrow and it doesn't smudges and lasts for hours. It is expensive but I do not mind paying for something that works. I used this eyebrow styler first and then followed with Eyeko brow gel and at last, I am pleased with my eyebrow shape and colour. I have another cheaper alternative which is ZA ever brow in grey colour that I love too.

on 9/29/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After trying so many brow products, this is the best yet. The spoolie is perfect and the pencil part gives perfect shape and color in a matter of minutes. I always come back to this!

on 6/26/2014 5:37:00 PM

The kind ladies at Nordies ushered me right over to the Dior counter when I told them "I need eyebrows"! Product is amazingly easy to apply and looks quite natural. Gives you a "polished" look! Yes the stick IS fragile! Use some common sense when handling!

on 6/21/2014 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I will add my kudos to this product. Just don't roll it out too far to prevent breakage.

This is a fantastic universal colour product, the best I have used. I like the MAC pencil very much, but like to have the Dior brow styler on hand as well, use it the most. So easy to fill in the brows quickly, for a very natural look.

The only drawback for me is they do not make refills, you have to buy the whole pencil each time.

on 6/8/2014 1:25:00 PM

First of all, my eyebrows are thin and sparse. I have to do my brows otherwise I look weird. This brow pencil is perfect! The color works perfectly for me. My eyebrows are black but this blends in perfectly.

My technique for this is to heavily outline the bottom of my eyebrow line. Then I lightly outline the top of my brow. By then, the pencil slants itself, making the tip very fine, so I extend the tail. I lightly stroke through the brow until the brow is filled. At the beginning of the brow I brush until it is diffused and there is no harsh lines. It is almost, but not quite, ombr. I then set with a brow gel. Perfect brows that I get complemented on.

It is expensive for only a brow pencil, $30 CAD. But I'll be buying again once it's finished. It's so worth it! It has just the right amount of pigment, your brows will not look over done. It's hard to go wrong with this one. So natural looking!

I'm a strawberry blonde and my eyebrows are pretty much invisible, so I'm always on the hunt for great brow products. This is the only one I keep coming back to, even though it's expensive and I'm always running out. My favorite thing about it is that it really is universal (well, unless you have super dark brows): I get my brows tinted about every 3 weeks or so and this is the only pencil that doesn't look too dark when they're freshly done or too light when they've really faded. I also used it before I started getting my brows tinted, and it worked pretty well then and seemed natural. To keep from running out too quickly, I usually alternate it with some cheaper pencils, especially when my brows are super-faded (because I do like something a little darker then), but I haven't found any others I like enough to replace this one permanently. I even keep one in my purse in case of eyebrow emergencies (a very real thing!). This is one of the few products I seriously can't do without!!

on 2/4/2014 9:15:00 AM

This is expensive ($29) and a big disappointment especially from Dior which usually has first-class cosmetics. The tip breaks off very easily, even when barely pushed up and product does not last long. Not particularly impressed with this pencil - there are many great pencils for a lot less $$$ Don't waste your money.

Popular Brows Products