July 22, 2014 | 2346 users online

Fragrances - BeneFit Cosmetics - Something About Sophia

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

Got given this as a gift as I like to collect the boxes the fragrances come in but I wasn't keen on this scent, I wore it and managed to use it up but I didn't find myself wanting to wear it like some of the others, defiantly better smelling fragrances in the benefit range

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by mcp723

I really don't like this perfume. At all. It smells really cheap and gives me the worst headache!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by IzzyRose

I actually love this scent, I'm quite surprised about the amount of negative reviews on here, I suppose it is quite a strong scent but I think the vanilla notes calm the floral tones, I usually prefer fruity scents but this fragrance has a really unique combination which I can't get enough of! The packaging is really vintage and I think its beautiful, its probably the main feature that drew me to the product in the first place. It's my main fragrance at the moment and I will definitely buy it again when it runs out, I'm also looking forward to trying the other perfumes in the Benefit range.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

To me this brings to mind vintage floral, the type I imagine a 1940s lady to wear. Dry down quite nice. Wouldn't purchase again though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mdlvsmakeup

for some reason this smell is so overpowering to me that it almost makes me sick . maybe its the smell of the musk in it, i find musk smells are to much for me..I love benefit perfumes and was hoping to like this...I am quite disapointed and will not repurchase this

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by greenclover

This is fine - not really my style but pretty... It has a spicey orange scent to me - it reminds me SO much of Bain de Soleil orange gelee sunscreen ...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by laurelrea

I like this! It's got a lovely caramel note that comes through on me, mixed with the flowers its quite unusual. Reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie, only not quite as nice. I wouldn't repurchase it, but I'll enjoy it till it runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Chele05

There's Something About Sofia...that is lacking. I really wanted to like this as the notes sound so delicious, but there's something about this fragrance that isn't right. It smells okay, but it's as though this fragrance is almost there, almost to the point of being so nice, but it just doesn't make it. I don't know if it's the quality of the ingredients or what, but something makes it smells ordinary, and quite frankly, cheap. I feel like this fragrance had so much potential, but unfortunately, there IS something about Sofia that doesn't seem to work. Such a shame too, because the packaging is adorable! I'm not usually one to get suckered into buying a perfume because of the packaging, but even I find the Cresent Row packaging hard to resist.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by 9154mf

I really want to like this, I love caramel musk and vanillas and I can handle some florals mixed in but the freesia in here is strong as is the mango and combined they almost make the whole thing smell artificially sweet to me. Its probably just my nose and Im not saying its bad but something about it isnt sitting right for me and it might be because 1. I dont like mangoes and 2 I dont think ive smelt many perfumes with freesia in them so im not used to it. anyway as it stands i dont want a full bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by sanna81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I must admit the first time I smelled this was when a pushy seller sprayed this around me in the shop my first reaction was omg this smells like headache and chocolate. She sprayed some of it on a bow and i popped it in my bag and forgott about it. When I came home later that evening I opened my bag and thought, what is that devine smell??? Since I tried it a couple of times when in town and I began to LOVE it. I became obsessed and had to buy it. Now I look forward to spray in on after a shower. Yes it stills smells quite sweet at first, its def a gourmand perfume, but once the initial sharp sweet smell dries down, which doesnt take more than a minute ( to me anyways), it turns in to a rather elegant fragrance, sweet and warm but more grown up than most sweet perfumes on the market. I love it and if I find it again with a reasonable price tag I might buy it again.