July 31, 2014 | 1073 users online

Blush - Laura Geller - Blush-n-Brighten in Sunswept

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I use this every day. Don't care if it's being touted as a summer blush. I just automatically reach for it. I feel all glowy when I wear it. It makes my cheekbones pop and just gives me a nice finished look. Love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I agree with Songbird - this is the best summertime blush! Bronze and pink, exactly how my face looks (looked - no more sunning for me) after a vacation in the sun. I apply a light layer of pink first - Benetint or Bonne Bell Pink Gel Blush - to counteract the awful yellow lighting at work, then use a slanted cheek brush to apply this glorious shade on cheeks, chin, nose and forehead. Makes my skin look so sunny and perfect! And the shimmer is just enough to add a bit of highlight. Bronze eyes and a pinky-neutral lip complete my look. Love Laura's Blush n Brightens!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Songbird1967

Absolutely gorgeous blush/bronzer for summer!! Everyone asks what I wear because it's subtle but makes me look polished and gives a healthy glow. Love, love, love Laura Gellar blushes. You must try...made in Italy and dare I say....better than MAC.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the the smaller size, Net Wt. .06 oz/1.8 g. I got this free, well $6 for shipping, through Beauty.com. The first time I used it I thought it looked very dirty on me so I cleaned my brushes and tried it again...well it still looks dirty. I keep thinking how to describe it and it looks like golden dirt or golden brown really. The thing about these marbel swirl type products is that their inconsistant where you could get one with more brown, pink or peach. I am NC20ish and I love warm shades but this did'nt work out

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got mine in a Green with Envy kit & really like this. I'd give it a 5 if it had less shimmer. My cheeks are starting to show some age in my early 40's but so far so good with it. Mine was an eyeshadow size pan so in reality, I may not buy again as I like her Sugar Free Blush-N-Brighten in Boysenberry a bit more. The pan I got has a lot of coral orange tones with a 3rd bronze. It goes on slightly on the orange side, but the other pinks swirled in, it works on me. I like the color a lot as I don't have a warm shade anything like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by megan1309

This blush is amazing! It's great for summer. It gives you a beautiful glow. It's got a hint of shimmer in it as well. Love it. The only downside is that it's pretty pricey. So I use mine sparringly to keep myself from spending 30 bucks anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by MMnoob

This blush/bronzer is a combo of gold, bronzey brown with a raspberry pink. I use it as a blush or even an eyeshadow.. When i use cool colors, I use this over it and it gives a nice coppery warm touch to the look. This product is also nice to look at, looks like a planet from space. XD

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ELPrecord

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample size of this product in a swap. I have to say I was underwhelmed when I received it..but pleasantly surprised when I applied it to my cheeks. I am around a NC 20 with very yellow undertones and a touch of olive. While many rasberry, plum or deep red's look ruddy and horrible on my skin..this actually looked quite nice and natural. I was also a bit hesitant to try based on the sparkly and chunky bits you see in the pan..none seemed to transfer onto my cheeks..except for a nice flush.

I gave 4 stars based on price..I find Laura Geller's product line expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Like the others I got this in that Glitz kit from Sephora but if I ran out of this I would buy it again. It reminds me alot of Nars's blushes, it's long lasting, super pigmented, etc. This is a shimmery copper bronzer, which makes me want to buy others from this Blush-N-Brighten line. Laura Gellar has totally underwhelmed me based on the packaging alone (what can I say I like pretty things!) but this product definitely delivers everything I want in a blush or bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jill9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is amazing! A bronzer and beautiful natural looking blushing glow! You will look like you have been bronzed by the sun! This looks fantastic with the Dream Creams lip palatte in Sunswept.