July 28, 2014 | 1010 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict High Shine - 750 Runway Red

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

In their quest to create a power red for every woman, most make-up companies forget that sheer reds, those with a hint of shine, or a multidimensional reflectiveness are just as necessary.
Runway Red is one of those colours. The name might suggest a dramatic vinyl red, but it's a pretty moisturising deep pink with a sheer payoff and millions of microscopic sparkles that add shine.
My lips are too pigmented to carry off anything sheer so I never wear this alone. But over a semi-matte, fully opaque warm red (Revlon Really Red), this has the power to transform my lips into something else altogether. Fierce matte lips turn warm and glossy, there's less dryness, without sacrificing any of the strength of the red. Together they last about 5 hours before fading.
I wear Really Red + Runway Red to work. And Really Red + Chanel Gloss in Exces for evenings. My skin matches Mac NC 40 - and I hate cold Angelina Jolie reds. This is a very easy combination to pull off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by karanikis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this shine it leaves your lips looking full and flushed. It is not a stand out red at all but rather enhances the natural colour of your lips pop two fold and shine beautifully. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by cloudlight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful vibrant pink! It looks bright magenta in the tube but don't be afraid of it!! It's actually a semi-sheer, glistening "fruit punch pink"...makes your lips look moist and 'saturated' with colour without being garish. I use this one when I want a pop of colour and #680 (a softer, more toned-down berry pink) for a day-to-day look. HG lipstick for me...I hope they'll continue to make this one and #680 forever and I'll be set!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by tallulah_starr

Firstly, I think that the name of this lipstick shade is very misleading. Though its called "Runway Red", it isn't what I would call a red lipstick. It's actually a berry toned pink. I love this lipstick! On me it gives just enough pop of colour to wake up my ultra pale face, yet is very fresh, youthful and natural. A definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

addict high shine flamenco red#754 was my first foray into red lipstick , period, and i love it so much that i decided i "needed" the other juicy red from the same line. this has the same stained, jellyish, juicy berry look to it, but it more red and less pink, and has more sparkle.
this and flamenco red are both great "intros" to red for girls who usually prefer nudes and pale pinks. they offer a juicy flush and nice shine that is natural and easy for any look.