November 27, 2014 | 943 users online

Gels/Soaps - Soap & Glory - Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by jayne1980

This is my favourite shower gel! Over the past few years I have tried other things but i always come back to this. I love how it smells (fruity and flowery at the same time)and it always makes my skin feel soft. Fragrance doesn't linger on the skin that long which I like as I use perfume. You don't need much and it comes in a HUGE pump bottle so it's great value for money. I like the whole S&G range but this is my favourite product

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by oliviah4ll

My mum and I love this shower gel and have repurchased it multiple times! Infact, a few months ago when Boots had a 3 for 2 deal on Soap & Glory products, we just bought 3 bottles of Clean On Me so we would have a bottle in each bathroom and one to spare!

I'm a huge lover of Soap & Glory products, especially their shower gels. Clean On Me is different, however, in the way that it is so moisturising and softening that you don't even need to use a body butter or moisturiser after using Clean On Me in the shower. Like all Soap & Glory shower products, it smells great and comes in a massive bottle so it lasts a long time. It also has a handy pump which is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm trying use glycerin free products, and it took me a while to find this in Boots. At 6.50 it was expensive (for me, for a shower gel) but the bottle is larger than a normal 200mls. I find the scent to be ok. But I wouldn't describe it as amazing. I do like the packaging, The pump is great. It doesn't dispense too much product, so although I use it often, it does seem to be lasting a long time.
The shower gel is very thick and lathers well. I think that that is another reason it is lasting so well. The gel is very rich, so you don't need a lot each time. I've found it to make my skin very soft afterwards. It hasn't broken me out. I will repurchase in the future. If I find another glycerin free product that's cheaper I'll probably buy that, but I'll also keep an eye out for Soap and Glory offers. It does feel like a treat when I us eit, and it is lasting a long time, so I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It seems a little pricey for a "drugstore" body wash at first, but you get SO MUCH product. So it gets points for value! You only need a few pumps, so it also last forever. I don't love the look of the packaging, but the pump is great.

The scent is incredible. You really won't find another like it. Perfume is right at the top of the fragrance list so it's quite strong and lasting.

While I like the way this feels, I do find it both drying and irritating. The ingredients are not the best - sulfates, all the parabens, highly fragranced. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive or dry types, or for use in the winter. While I loved the scent, I wouldn't buy this again. If you love the scent, I would advise trying out the travel size one before you buy to see how it reacts with your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Best shower "gel" (it's really creamy) I have ever used!
It lathers well on a loofa, and cleanses the skin nicely.
Doesn't feel drying on the skin at all, and it comes with a pump! (always a plus)

But what I like most about this is of course, THE SCENT. It's sweet, yet fresh.
The typical S&G smell, which I'm a huge fan of ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought this product over and over again in the pump bottle! At first I don't really like the smell but day by day I love it a little more than the other day! It smells like orange and the normal soap and glory smell! It moisturises my skin and I completely LOVE the packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by gemgem22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a perfectly pleasant shower gel in cute, faux-retro packaging. It smells lovely (as others have said, it's very similar to Miss Dior Cherie, as are all the products in the 'Original Pink' scent range) and even though my skin can get quite dry and itchy after showering, it doesn't leave my skin parched or irritated. The fragrance is relatively strong; if you're sensitive to highly perfumed products I'd try the travel-size version before forking out for a large bottle, however I have sensitive, quite reactive skin and the fragrance doesn't seem to aggravate it. I got the mini bottle and it lasted a good while for its size so it's pretty good value for money; you only need a small blob on a shower puff to get a nice creamy lather. I probably would buy it again as I like the fragrance, especially during the summer, but I'd probably stick to the small bottles as the large one would probably last an age - I'm very fickle (read: product floozy) and like to try lots of new things instead of just using the same one all the time ;-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how this product smells. It reminds me of the soap and glory bubble bath - calm one calm all. It has that mild non offensive scent. I use 4-5 pumps of this on my wet loofa and massage it until it lathers up. And oh my goodness it really lathers up. It is a wee bit drying IMO, but I think soaps in general on me dries my skin out a little. It's just under $20 after taxes here in Canada at shoppers drug mart, which is more expensive in comparison if I bought it in the UK. Overall I'm pleased. I like the smell, I love how it lathers and rinses well. The scent doesn't stick to you for hours but it performs like any old body wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplove86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so torn on this product. It smells sooo good and lathers really well, but it tends to be really drying on my skin. After using this wash, I noticed my legs and arms are flaky, dry and itchy. I have really dry skin in the winter time anyway, so I might save it and try it again in the summer. I'm really sad it didn't work well on me :(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by QOH

Eventhough the smell is super nice, the drying effect is just too overwhelming I need to pass.
It leaves my skin dry and itchy.
I thought it was because of the hot water/cold weather at first, but after I switched to other bath products it got better. And it got worse again after I came to use Clean on me.
I will try to use this product as a hand wash and finish it as soon as possible.
Definitely will NOT repurchase.