July 29, 2014 | 2001 users online

Blush - Bloom - Sheer Color Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by LeMaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Positives: is very creamy so good for dry skin, lasts a long time on the face, very blendable once you get the knack of it, you only need a little bit at a time so the pot lasts for ages, has a delicate scent, the 'Shy' colour is beautiful on my pale skin.

Cons: it's cream so it's a little tricky to get the hang of, if you apply too much then you can look like a porcelain doll, dusting foundation powder over the top doesn't seem to tone the colour down if you do make a mistake, DO NOT use on lips as it clings to every dry flake of skin you have.

I am planning to try a powder blush next, but if I decide to come back to cream then this will be my product of choice.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

I have mixed feelings about this product. I have tried it all over my face - eyes, lips and cheeks, but mostly just use it as a cream blush. I have the shades 'coy' and 'rosie'. Both look nice on my nc 43 skin. The cream goes on quite sheer so it's great for beginners. I don't like the sort of metallic sheen it gives my cheeks though. I expect cream blush to look dewy, not satin/shiny. I bought the bloom blush in "rosie" and prefer that to the sheer color cream "rosie because there is no shimmer. The colours are the same as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by saskiayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in coral. It's perfect on my pale skin - it gives a completely natural flush. It lasts thorough most of the day. I reapply if I need to go out in the evening. Very economical as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 7:30:00 AM More reviews by betzina

I have this on "Who Me?" and I love it and how it looks very natural. However it fades easily in just a few hours and I end up reapplying about 3 or 4 times when I'm out all day. I appreciate how it saves space and it has a LOT in one tiny case. Over all, it's pretty good. People don't even know I'm wearing blush 'cause it looks so natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by tofusteak

I have this product in the "coy" shade which has a light, peachy tinge to it. I like the shade since it's just right for my yellowish/golden Asian skin tone.

As for the consistency though, I've had better luck with cream blushes that come in tubes (I also use Body Shop's blush creme) since they are easier to blend on my face. You'll just need more effort blending this Bloom product to spread it evenly. The pigments/color is good though, so a little goes a long way. Overall, the product delivery is okay for the relatively inexpensive price (compared to the small Body Shop tube) so it's good for everyday use.

Edit: I've been having problems with breakouts after using this blush. Stopped using it for the meantime.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by maz29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this blush in coral . really liked it at first gave a lovely glow to my skin and is buildable. unfortunatly had a reaction to it and came out in red blotches

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by frankieblast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have Bloom's Sheer Colour Cream in STAIN. It is a very natural blush shade - very similar to NARS Orgasm. I love it! It can be easily applied with your fingers, sheer yet natural-looking, and stays on pretty long. Perfect for the no make-up make-up look. Simply curl lashes, put on some mascara, dab some of this sheer color cream on your cheeks, and grab your favorite lip gloss, and you're good to go. Highly-recommended for make-up newbies!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am so in love with this product! I've been using this everyday for almost 12 months (yes, it lasts that long). It is so easy to use in the morning, or even to touch up in the middle of the day over powder. I love the lavender scent, it kinda calms me haha. I have this in TINT- plum, stainy color. Looks dark on the pot but goes on natural on the cheeks. If you put very little on, it looks like a natural flush. I will definitely be buying this for years to come! Packaging is so cute plus it's not expensive at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by fjdmiranda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Highly-recommended for make-up newbies!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by popkid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this online and the colour wasnt quite clear but I really wanted a flushed colour for winter.

On arrival this little pot with in a cute package seemed to be a browny pink. "Yuck" I thought. Yes, I have brown skin but do I really want brown lips and cheeks?!!

This little baby was destined to go back but I looked it up on MUA for reviews and a lot of people with tan and olive complexions (I'm NC45 in summer) recommended it.

Online makeup purchases normally dont work out but in a moment of depression and sudden decisiveness I swished a finger into the pot.

The colour is like a browny toned down pinky red but goes on LESS darker than in the pan and looks like a cross between Becca Amarylis and Becca Geranium on the cheeks and lips. Its PERFECT! (rosy mauve as described in another review is a perfect description of 'Rouge' shade.

It gives me a pulled together and pretty look-the kind that makes you go "WHOAH!". I havent felt like that about MU for a long time!

Texture is smooth, non sticky or greasy unlike Pout blush sticks, Stila CC or BB rouge pots. Smell is barely noticeable lavender and not artificial, overpowering or sickening. Requires a little blending on cheeks (easier than BB or Stila) but easy to apply and build up.

I got this half price but I'm so impressed that I would pay the full whack and buy it again. Rouge is non shimmer-other reviewers here complain about the shimmer but this is shimmer free (unlike Pout)

Handy pot, durable and perfect for on the go. Only qualm if I'm being a fusspot would be the screw top lid- a flip compact would be good.

I thoroughly recommend this product and would urge you to check it out. The lipglosses from this range in the squeezy tubes smell amazing too!

EDIT: removing 2 lippies as it broke me out! So disappointed, buts its an excellent l/s and shade. Hope it works better for others!