November 28, 2014 | 1455 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - p.s. I love you

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

To me this was an okay scent. I'm not really into very clean scents but I find myself wearing this time to time when I want to smell fresh. I also like to wear this when I am around kids or people who are very sensitive to scents since it isn't to strong or over powering but it still gives a hint that you are wearing something. Since I don't wear it often, I might not repurchase because the bottle I have will last me a long time. If you don't like very strong scents, I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by yettb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great rose fragrance doesn't smell 'old-fashioned' just elegant rose fragrance little bit of powder/musk but mostly - an almost edible rose scent and it has great staying power but not too strong sillage

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

At first I didn't really like this but i did want to use it up so i kind of just sucked it up and used it. I felt like it smelled like old lady but as time went on, i began to enjoy this scent. It smells like roses and i have been complimented on it a few times. It is definietly a more mature scent, more on the warmer, muskier side. Even though i started to like it, i wouldn't repurchase it just because i have too big of a fragrance collection to go through and have had scents that i liked a lot better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by secretmalibu

During Bath and Body Works' annual sale, I bought this product because I thought it smelled nice in the bottle. When I got home and put this on I almost passed out. Whewweee! It was super strong, powdery, musky, and just overpowering. My sister came in and said I smelled like a granny. This stuff is a mixture of artificial roses and old baby powder. In addition, it is really supremely strong. I manage to make it work by diluting it with a little bit of Aveeno when/if I wear it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the rankest of the rank. It really does smell like a cat peed. I cannot stand any B&BW anything. WAYYY too strong, and does not smell nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Mainemom4

First off, I think giving reviews on perfumes is one of the silliest things anyone can rely on. How many girls in a group of friends wear the same perfume and how many like the others? I personally love p.s. I love you, it works great with my body chemistry and I get many compliments when I wear it. My sister in law went out and purchased some after smelling it on me and we laughed when she wore it and hated it. She still loves it on me but cannot wear it herself. now I'm absolutely bummed the store no longer carries it. There are few scents at B&BW that I like most are either way to sweet smelling or too musky. My recommendation is not to go by reviews on perfumes and any good salesperson at a counter will tell you that.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells like cat pee, scented pads, and badly masked body odor all in one. Ew. Why anyone would pay to smell like this is beyond me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by danisaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Immediately upon smelling it, it had this weird, artificial, powdery quality to it that I was certain I'd encountered before but I couldn't quite place it. The more I thought about it, the more it made me think of that weird chemical smell a depilatory would leave behind. Ew. I can't wait to finish this. Absolutely disappointed in B&BW with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by loladoll10

I overall liked this product. It's a very romantic scent (I bought it the day my boyfriend told me he loved me). I wear it a lot and you only need a little, because it's very strong. I would recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The smell: a mixture of urine and roses..... That is all.