August 22, 2014 | 1114 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the red one in a regular tube. It smells of strawberries. The balm is white and waxy. It does give a little moisture, but not a lot. Since it's clear there is no color. The tube is rubbery but the cap does not sit very well and is a bit loose. I might repurchase as they are cute and smells good, but other than that it's just an average lip balm!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Watch my full review here:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by deesoso

I have tried 2 and both have smelt amazing. The recent one I got was baby blue and bluberry acai flavoured. My lips are not that moisturized but the smell is great. I don't like the fact that it has no spf but at the same time I do. I'm not inside all the time so it's a great lip balm you can put on anytime.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AlyCat29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first tried the EOS lip balm spheres two years ago. I have repurchased several times. While these are not the most moisturizing of balms, they do a decent job and give a nice protective coating over the lips. I have tried many flavors (Sweet Mint, Lemon, Summerfruit, Strawberry, Pomegranate-Raspberry). The flavors are pleasant and light - never too heavy or sickly sweet. I LOVE them for how easy they are to find in the abyss that is my purse. They look so cute sitting out. I stash them around the house in easy-to-reach places (next to the bed, my computer, etc). I think they are a little pricey for their moisturizing capabilities, but they're so easy to dig out of my purse, I don't mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by neonocto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is actually a review for the little sphere things in Blueberry Acai (couldn't find it xD):
Although the whole line is listed as a moisturizing balm, they really don't do that much moisturizing. The packages are really cute, but they're hard to store anywhere due to their spherical shape. The scents and variety are also great, but as far as I can tell it's purely cosmetic. The Blueberry Acai sphere doesn't moisturize, but when applied overnight it does leave me with fuller lips in the morning. I don't know what it is about it, but it's a happy accident ^.^

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thin awfully sweet tasting lip balm that looks like a butt plug. Or a deodorant. It's a great shape for throwing across the room if a friend wants to borrow some, but it's annoying since it always rolls under the bed. It's not very moisturizing, you'll have to reapply several times more than you would with another balm. Part of the reason why I have to reapply may be that I liked the product of. Tasting that sweetness on my lips was horrible. I hate sugar. And I hate over-priced gimmicky stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the fact that this product is mostly organic, with no parabens, etc etc. The scent/flavour is good, and the packaging is cute.

But it doesn't really do much for my lips. I live in a cool, dry environment and this seems to just sit on my lips, not really moisturizing them. And it feels kind of waxy on.

I've found some plain medical grade lanolin works better for me as a lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by aquaopal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Black

Gimmick. Does not moisturize well. Look cute on my desk at work but that's it. My Nivea a kiss of moisture lasts all day. I am constantly reapplying. Would not recommend and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by DrsWife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My review is for the entire line of eos lip balm balls. They are cute and smell great but not any better than say youre usual Chapstick. I bought a pack of them at Costco because they looked cute and had great scents listed. Not impressed. Doesnt do the job for super chapped lips and doesnt stay on very long. You will need to constantly reapply the balm is not very thick although it does go on smooth. Super gimmick. I wont be repurchasing no matter how cute they are. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by nocumber

dont understand why this is so loved . didnt moisturize didnt look good and half of them dont smell good. hate it!!!!!!