September 20, 2014 | 1781 users online

Toners - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Rose Hydrosol

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by julia882

I really wanted to love this product. I was so excited to get it to use throughout the year- to cool my face down in the summer and to add a bit of moisture to my dry skin in the winter, but I was disappointed when I finally received it, not necessarily because of the quality of the product, but because of the smell!! It doesn't have any synthetic fragrances or anything, so the only smell is the rose but it's just different from smelling a regular rose and is not a smell I enjoy at all, plus I can still smell it on my face long after I have sprayed it. There is no way that I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I love this stuff! I use it after cleansing/toning & it softens and hydrates my skin without the need for heavy moisturisers. I have normal-combo oily skin and this is perfect for me. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or break me out. I simply spray it on whilst my toner is still slightly damp on my skin, then pat it in until it's fully absorbed. Make sure you actually pat it in - if not, it will evaporate from the skin and take all your skins natural oils with it, which in turn will either slightly dry out your skin or just not moisturise it properly. It soothes my skin and gets rid of any reddness on my cheeks. It's the perfect night time moisturiser as you don't want to suffocate your skin with creams and cheap fillers and chemicals. It's a little pricey (I paid just under 10) for a small bottle, but worth it imo. Would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love thi stuff. Whenever my face is feeling slimey with sweat or dry or just icky, I can spary on this stuff. As long as I don't rub right afterwards, it won't mess up make up. It leaves my skin more moisturized but not oily. Wonderful stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I read fabulous reviews on this product at every website I went to. It seemed like just what I was looking for: hydrating, refreshing, helps with acne, relieves skin discomfort... I've been trying to go the natural route lately and have had great results with a few products, but I'm still trying to replace my chemical-loaded daytime moisturizer. The first moment I sprayed this on my face, I knew something was wrong. My face immediately felt tight and started itching like CRAZY. I thought that perhaps it was a "healing" feeling (yes, I'm dumb). Throughout the day, my skin felt SO dry and uncomfortable, I could barely stand it. I used it again the next day (I repeat, soooo dumb LOL), thinking that maybe it was something else that caused my discomfort. My skin was red and rashy for days afterward. I guess I'm just allergic to roses in this concentrated form. It's odd because I keep reading how soothing rose hydrosols are to people with skin ailments. Oh well, I guess it's just not for me. =(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No