October 23, 2014 | 1900 users online

Lip Gloss - Illamasqua - Sheer in Soul

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeuphowboutyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only shimmery light champagne lipgloss I could find in any brand (the only other one I could find was Maybelline, which does not compare to this one, pigmentation and lasting-wise) and I am very impressed by this one! The pigmentation and shimmer is fantastic and it lasts a long time! It goes on as a shimmery light champagne-peach. Fruity smell. Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by loulou04

PROS

Nice packaging, good for popping in your bag and putting on on the go!

Love the colour, its a lovely frosty beige

Stays on well

CONS

Can be a bit drying, and slightly sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by justinageneviciute

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Since I bought a lipgloss from Illamasqua I will never buy anything else from other brands ever again!! My lipgloss is not peach one, it's a red lipgloss. The pigment is so strong - it actually is RED and not just a red'ish gloss which you get from other brands.. I am very impressed with Illamasqua lipgloss and will definitely try other stuff from this brand. I must admit the shop assistant was super nice too, comparing with other stuck-up and useless shop assistants at Selfridges. Viva Illamasqua!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by kittykat18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product for fairer people:( it was just to light for me, but not knocking it because it was a lovely color. These lipgloss's from Illamasqua are GREAT!! They are like a lipstick and gloss in one, have never tried anything like this before, unfortunatly I picked the wrong color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 4:58:00 AM More reviews by MariellaFromBe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product! Not sticky, long lasting and quite pigmented for a sheer lipgloss. It's too nude for my taste to be worn alone but I love it on top of lipsticks.
The only thing I don't like is that is has a bit of a medicine sirup smell but it fades away quickly so I can live with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i laready have a back up, it is just the perfect metalic pechy champagne colour:))) it is the percet match with illamasqua's sonnet listick or just on its own.. amazing colour:)))))))))))))))))