October 31, 2014 | 1538 users online

Lipstick - Barry M - 101 Marshmallow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I won't lie if I assume this is the worst lipstick I ever got! Worst - paid for.

I had a chance to swatch my lipstick in store before I got it, so I thought it was alright.
However when I got my own tube - disaster. The lipstick was broken and melted (apparently too old as well), the color looked very bad against the skin tone and smelled funky.

What I also didn't like: the tube doesn't mention where the product is made. And I find it so frustrating, I have all rights to know this kind of information.

I know plenty of British guru and even makeup artists are using this lipstick - however I believe it is a very bad investment! Yes, the lipstick is super cheap - but so not worth anyone's time!
For more candid in-depth reviews on other beauty/makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella95

Bought this during a pale lip phase and don't know what is was thinking!! It's super drying and chalky, just looks awful, and the colour is basically a pinky foundation. Bleurgh!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by chupafabra21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live in Canada so I bought this product on amazon for $10 (n). Sucks because its around $3 in UK. I really like the color...its like a lighter version of mac myth...only difference is Barry m 101 is a little bit more on the white side. The packaging is nice its silky. As you have already heard its very drying so you can't wear it on its own. However it works well with a clear or pink lipgloss.I love this lipstick. I wish we had this brand as well as natural collection n miss sporty. If you don't live in UK and you don't want to order it online. A perfect DUPE is. 910...in the shade bare all by Maybeline. It's the same color. I recommend it cuz its a creamier formulation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I'm awarding this lippie 1 lippie (!) but only because I'm sure that although it looks completely ridiculous on me it must suit someone out there. It is streaky and chalky too, though. Bought on a whim but now my daughter is using it on her dolls. Poor things ...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

The worst lipstick I have ever used. Awful, chalky formula, drags across the lips and emphasises every single tiny lip-line. The colour itself is extremely unflattering, like corpse mouth. You could easily get the same effect using a concealer stick all over your lips. Don't waste your money, get Rimmel's 'Nude Delignt' at nearly the same price!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by godudicas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Its such a shame because I really liked the colour but I have to agree with everyone else. It's sooo drying and settles into every little line on my lips. I tried many times with a moisturising lip balm before hoping that I was just having an off day but it made my lips look dry and gross every time :(

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by courtneyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst lipstick I've ever brought, tried to use it so many times but its too drying, just doesn't apply nicely atall! Shame as the shades are really nice and the price would be so reasonable. Definitely won't be buying anymore BarryM lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Chlox19

This lipstick is a lovely colour but just SO drying :( really disappointed actually because i visited a few shops before i could get hold of it! I also found that it makes the little lines etc. in your lips really obvious! Ive tried using vaseline on my lips before i apply the lipstick + then applying a No7 lipgloss which is also called marshmallow, this makes the lips look so much better and not all dry looking :/ wouldnt buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Odenelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really hate this lipstick:

1) it is very very very drying

2) does not applies on smoothly, even over my most moisturizing lipbalm

3) the color is really off-putting, it glides on very close to white and makes you really sick-looking.

4) Most suitable for stage makeup and layer on color on lips. But u have to make sure the lip color u layered on is moisturizing.

Conclusion: unless you want to look like a clown, don't buy this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really did not like this lipstick. It showed up as an extremely light pink colour on my lips, almost verging on white! The texture is extremely drying and makes my lips feel uncomfortable. It faded very unevenly aswell. I can't imagine this looking good on anyone, MAC Myth is much better.