E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffin Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Ve),Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 3/25/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

HG!! This was something I could never find in DS's (a long w the mythical fabled Gotta Glow by elf!), until I discovered eyeslipsface dot com & went kinda kray kray & Natural Nymph & also Party In The Buff were 2 lippies I ordered (& LUV!). Natural Nymph is a dupe for MAC Myth, is abso gorgeous. The formula isn't overly sheer but opaque enough to cover in a couple of coats that you can sheer it out if you want to. This was USD$5 & I consider it one of my fave new lippies. Def HG status, I will be so sad if I lose/misplace this coz I'm always misplacing my makeup. I will probably buy a couple of back ups! Coz just in case!! I can have 3 tubes of this for the price of 1 MAC Myth. (Also on a side note they had Gotta Glow at the big Target in another city I found them after I had ordered 2 Gotta Glows off elf's website tee-hee it's real it exists!!). I want to try elf Rosy Tan next. They don't have a lot of colors but the selection offered are some really pretty colors!

on 1/26/2015 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

EEK not falttering on the lips at all.
It looked horrible on the lips.
The shade was not that great either.

on 1/14/2015 2:04:00 AM

I was so excited to try this product after hearing people rave about it and seeing it online. The first time I tried it was really disappointing. It has very, very little pigmentation, and even after exfoliating my lips, it still clung to all of the dry spots. Horrible!

on 1/28/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. It's a perfect dupe for Mac lipstick myth....only differences are Mac myth is more peachy. I can wear this lipstick everyday its my good to lipstick. Only problem is this lipstick is hard to find....hence I bought mine on ebay. Only some drug stores carry it (n)

on 9/2/2013 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ladies, I'm just not sure i understand the hype. Bought this on 50%off sale. Love the price like most of us do. Love the packaging. So chic. HOWEVER. After applying a smokey eye, I was pumped to apply this "hg nude" made me look dead. No life at all I have seen it on ther girls and its just GORG. So def buy it, I mean for the price, if it makes you look like a corpse like it did for me, maybe it'll work for a girlfriend.

on 9/1/2013 12:48:00 AM

My HG nude lipstick. I've searched high and low for my HG lipstick and I've found it in Natural Nymph. It's a light ivory-beige with a hint of pink. It's the perfect shade for my light skin tone and I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it. Its soft and creamy and long lasting and for $5, I really can't ask for much more.

on 6/24/2013 1:15:00 PM

I've been wanting to buy this for a long time and I'm glad I finally did! I have NW5/10 skin and extremely pigmented lips (like blood red compared to my skin) and I find that this tones down the redness without making me look like I'm dead! The packaging is alright but the price is fantastic! I'll definitely repurchase this when I'm out!

on 1/23/2013 8:55:00 PM

I really like this color. The texture of this lipstick is creamy and smooth. I always line my lips first...I have more an olive skin tone...in the summer I become a copper color...This was what I wore when I went out at night over the summer with a pink gloss over it...Love it against my tan summer complexion, such a nice contrast. :)

on 11/17/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Dang... I am convinced that color has changed on this. This had HG status for muting/changing colors of existing lipsticks that were either too dark or needed another tone..I just recently received another one after being without for about 6 months. It appears darker and has tan undertones instead of pink. Not the same.. Wish I had an old one to take a pic and compare. Oh well, I ordered two tubes and I will still use it, but it's not the same...

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! Pigment = to die for (the perfect Kardashian-like nude lip-color to compliment any color smokey eyes) Lasting = long lasting and does not smear easily at all. Clear gloss of any brand goes right on top nicely. 4 out of 5 stars because you have to exfoliate and hydrate your lips prior to wearing it, as it does not have any added moisture for your lips.

Popular Lipsticks